Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,222 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:52 AM

Please All Nairalanders Come To My Aid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please All Nairalanders Come To My Aid (1083 Views)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please All Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Seuncoded(f): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
I meet someone one the street He told me that I should Go on a fasting said white one so please what's the different with normal one
Re: Please All Nairalanders Come To My Aid by sugni: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
No eating or drinking for the specific period of time

1 Like

Re: Please All Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Beamborla(f): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
I think for white fasting, you would avoid anything with pepper salt and maggi and the rest of them. You'd feed on fruit and foods without any form of seasoning for the period of the fasting

1 Like

Re: Please All Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Seuncoded(f): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Beamborla:
I think for white fasting, you would avoid anything with pepper salt and maggi and the rest of them. You'd feed on fruit and foods without any form of seasoning for the period of the fasting

Can I make use of sugar
Re: Please All Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Beamborla(f): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Seuncoded:

Can I make use of sugar
I really don't know. But I think it's best you avoid it

1 Like

Re: Please All Nairalanders Come To My Aid by GuiltySpark343(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Please All Nairalanders Come To My Aid by PROPHETmichael: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2015
Seuncoded:
I meet someone one the street He told me that I should Go on a fasting said white one so please what's the different with normal one

"White fasting . The indigenous Nigerian Churches practice this kind of fast which they call "White".
Really it is more difficult than any of the short fasts talk less of 'partial'. When prescribed, they abstain from morning and afternoon meals and may eat only fruits or vegetable for dinner for as many days as the prescription lasts. Or they may have "gaari" soaked in water (pudding), drank without sugar for dinner. "Gaari" is a starchy substance in hard white grains, obtained from Cassava. They may also have plain white rice without soup, salt, nor oil and without meat for dinner for as long as the prescription lasts."

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/aweda/101811.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Deceptive Deity / Dedicated Prayer Partners / One Statement Made In Church That I Dislike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.