Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders (660 Views)

PHOTOS: Ambode, Tinubu And Governors At APC Leaders Forum / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) / Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders by wenson(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
In the remaining days of the month of July, the month of perfection, may ur enemies be confused like APC; slow like Buhari and rejected like Amaechi and Tinubu.
While they are gathering against u like Lawan and co....may God enthrone u like Saraki, decorate u like Dogara, and single u out like Ekweremadu.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders by temitemi1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
A big AMEN to this wonderful prayer grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders by doublewisdom: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Amen. APC is a joke.
Re: Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders by playboy99(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
And to all u saying amen he wuld make ur life clueless as jonathans tenure,corrupt ur life d way pdp corrupted nigeria for 16yrs,n wen enemies finish corrupting ur lives I guess u wuld den believe dat stealing is not corruption #ACE
Re: Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders by Starships4u(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! Hug transformer that dude above me....
Re: Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders by Israel5(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Add in Jesus name before i say Amen. For al i knw, That prayr culd be in Jonathan's name
Re: Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders by Moheat(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
AMEN
Re: Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders by wenson(m): 12:28am On Jul 11, 2015
playboy99:
And to all u saying amen he wuld make ur life clueless as jonathans tenure,corrupt ur life d way pdp corrupted nigeria for 16yrs,n wen enemies finish corrupting ur lives I guess u wuld den believe dat stealing is not corruption #ACE
Compare n contrast dude. GEJ beta Dan APC jokers
Re: Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders by wenson(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Israel5:
Add in Jesus name before i say Amen. For al i knw, That prayr culd be in Jonathan's name
In Jonathan's name as hw?
Re: Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders by wenson(m): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2015
Starships4u:
AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! Hug transformer that dude above me....
No b only transformer o mah guy! Make e go baf wit cement
Re: Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders by ifyan(m): 2:02am On Jul 11, 2015
wenson:
In the remaining days of the month of July, the month of perfection, may ur enemies be confused like APC; slow like Buhari and rejected like Amaechi and Tinubu.
While they are gathering against u like Lawan and co....may God enthrone u like Saraki, decorate u like Dogara, and single u out like Ekweremadu.

Bro you are looking for trouble
Re: Checkout This Prayer Composed With APC Leaders by wenson(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
ifyan:
Bro you are looking for trouble
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

President's Pay Cut: Good But Questionable / ISIS Threatens The US. Shares A Pic Of A Beheaded Statue Of Liberty / Read What Hillary Clinton Thinks Is “pretty Second Class” For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.