Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

One Of These May Be The Reason You Are Still Single [LADIES] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Of These May Be The Reason You Are Still Single [LADIES] (699 Views)

PIC: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Your Pastors Can't Take It Anymore. / Picture - The Reason Fingerprints Are Now Used As Identification. / Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of These May Be The Reason You Are Still Single [LADIES] by luckymoon(m): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Relationships are beautiful. It’s sweet to see two persons fall (and remain) in love. But it is so much of a beauty, why are people having bad tales about their love life? Love grows when the two partners put in all they’ve got into it. As a lady, don’t dwell in the misconception that he would love whatever you do. This is a relationship myth. You may be good mannered, well-behaved, not materialistic, maybe, even “born again”, but there are certain things that can make your “bae” really pissed off, even though he may not mention it. Read on to find out those habits which any guy would simply hate about his girlfriend: 1. Happily “Flirting” With Other Guys This is not about talking with other guys, it is actually “flirting” with them. You may be enjoying it, but the truth is that, it could hurt your relationship. You must remember that you are committed to your guy and let it stay like that. You may say, ‘after all he has not married me’ but the problem is, you are putting ideas in his head. Guys generally, hardly condone such because it bruises their ego, and bet me sister, you really don’t want to do that…often. 2. Looking For A ‘Bank Account’ In A Man Every man wants to see that you are trying to take care of yourself. These days, ladies clamor about equal rights but forget to be “equal” in this regard. As an underground rule, a lady should not expect a man to foot her entire bills because he is dating her. You earn his respect when you can say, ‘Baby, don’t worry about me, I will take care of that.’ Looking for a guy who will take (financial) care of you in this day, is tantamount to suicide. Even though, nothing is wrong with that, it can portray laziness and no guy wants to go out with, and eventually marry a liability. 3. Becoming A “Pest” When There Is Work Most guys don’t like being ‘pestered’ when they are focused on something, maybe work. They would expect you to understand the importance of whatever they are doing. Disturbing them with, chit-chats, romance, or even food at this point can make them very angry. At that point, he expects you to be a little cooperative so that he may concentrate and complete his work and then move over to something else. You should take note! 4. Showing Him He’s Your “Missing Rib” When… This is a sheer act of desperation. The first message that the guy will get is that you are a desperado. Now this is what I mean: You meet a guy who just says ‘hello’ and you start profiling him, even stores his number up as “My Future Husband.” Haba! That is taking it too far. Guys always find such ladies suspicious and they withdraw immediately. Don’t blame them when it happens, because you gave him a wrong signal. 5. Being “Carefree” With Things That Matter To Him When you are careless and handle the things he loves with little interest, he begins to think about compatibility. If he had explained to you that he doesn’t like certain things but you still do them, then it is surely going to push him to the limits. In order to have a healthy relationship you need to note the things that are dear to him and love them equally. When he sees this, it will only make him love you more. Being careless also applies to the way you take care of yourself. 6. Using “Sex” As A Means To Keep Him Sex has never kept a responsible man in a relationship. I know ladies will argue, but I tell you, it is true because, guys can get sex anywhere. And to make the matters worse, it is even free. Don’t have that at the back of your head. If possible, don’t even give it. Because the moment he discovers that, he will know you don’t have any other bargaining chip and so taking you for a ride is just inevitable. 7. Refusing To Give Him That ‘Alone Time’ No man (note that I did not say ‘boy’) likes to be a “Mummy’s boy.” Many men can’t tolerate it at all. There is some space assigned for every relationship. Some things should be handled alone and it really can make someone annoyed if anybody interferes. Most times it is pressure from work and they need to think things through. At that time girl, you should let him be. If he calls for your opinion, be ready to give it but let it end there. Now note that this does not mean you should be cold towards him. It means if he is not game, don’t ‘bug.’ 8. Being “Trendy” But Almost Ignorant Wow…this is very important. Have you noticed that ladies prefer to be “trendy” (that’s the way I’d love to put it) rather than being knowledgeable? You would always see that an average “big girl” knows about the latest phone in town, the latest celebrity gossip, latest fashion trends, etc but not a single clue about what is happening in business, politics, etc. Being “trendy” is good (I’m never against that), but that’s okay for your fellow girls, when you gist and chat. If you intend to hook up with a business mogul, politician, oil contractor, how will you be relevant to them? A man will respect you when you can tell him something about what he is doing, especially, a problem solving idea. To contniue visit http://luckymoonzone.wapka.mobi/forum_110922074.xhtml
Re: One Of These May Be The Reason You Are Still Single [LADIES] by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Iyabo must read this, I don tell her no be mama dea do her
Re: One Of These May Be The Reason You Are Still Single [LADIES] by gracile(f): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2015
nice write -up, but in dire need of editing
Re: One Of These May Be The Reason You Are Still Single [LADIES] by Vikkie14: 3:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Hmm.... Every One have become "Expert in Relationship Management".
We have "10 this, 2 that" all over the forum. When did you too become a "Marriage Counsellor"??
Since the days of "10 types of this and that" abi??

And upon all the "RULES OF ENGAGEMENT", Divorce never cease. In fact, divorce and battery is still on the increase. Why will we create a rule that we wont follow?
One reason why i dont follow Relationship room is because evrybody is showing him/herself as professional in handling marriage/sex/relationship issues-- and everything is just CRAP and LUBBISH(lemme borrow that word).

(1) (Reply)

10 Secrets Of People Who Age Gracefully / Stowaway Caught Inside Med View Plane’s Tyre Compartment At Lagos Airport / Selfie Death:19yr Old Killed Himself During Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.