Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Regina Askia Speaks On Yetunde Bustline & Babatee's Love Drama! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Regina Askia Speaks On Yetunde Bustline & Babatee's Love Drama! (760 Views)

BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen / Please Do Anyone Has REGINA DANIELS Contact,i Would Like To Propose To Her Now.. / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia Speaks On Yetunde Bustline & Babatee's Love Drama! by ikelvin(m): 2:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Her organization recognizes and celebrates excellence by everyday people around the world. She must be celebrated and not diminished. Recognize and appreciate greatness thus pave the way to yours. I am calling an immediate stop to this embarrassment. This is when we all as mothers and sisters who know parties involved need to shut it down real quick. There are things women must not say to each other within the boundaries of self control and respect. Take those video off and shut this down. Thank you.
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/regina-askia-speaks-on-yetunde-bustline.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Speaks On Yetunde Bustline & Babatee's Love Drama! by Christianos: 2:46am On Jul 11, 2015
cool Well spoken.
Re: Regina Askia Speaks On Yetunde Bustline & Babatee's Love Drama! by prof800(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
undecided hmmmm...

Like I'm back in the days of "hints". So old school mehn!

I'm just waiting for Tajudeen Adepetu's comment and the triplets are complete. grin
Re: Regina Askia Speaks On Yetunde Bustline & Babatee's Love Drama! by Ice4jez(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
I never liked the guy anyway.I thot she was the one dat release the video to the world. ,not knowing is the guy self.

Anyway na the woman wahala, for follow the mu mu .
Women learn to pick ur men
Re: Regina Askia Speaks On Yetunde Bustline & Babatee's Love Drama! by enoqueen: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
This kain season film de sweet me.
Re: Regina Askia Speaks On Yetunde Bustline & Babatee's Love Drama! by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Just here to watch film cool

(1) (Reply)

Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs / Films In Nigerian Cinemas For January 2016! / What Happen To Channels TV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.