Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? (19043 Views)

Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, this a question that will make you examine yourself and personality very well and see if its worthy of that position for your child. Many people will want it anyway but while few others will or might have doubt about it but why should it be so? I guess it should be something one should be proud of.

Contributions will be very welcomed... smiley smiley

Thanks. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:27am On Jul 11, 2015
No. Not that am not loving nor caring. Am have just too quick to anger

I just want something better for my baby girl kiss

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by raayah(f): 3:51am On Jul 11, 2015
/

10 Likes

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 11, 2015
raayah:
Yes I would!

I am hard-working to a fault. I am independent and will not be a financial burden on anybody.

I am also good in bed, so that's a bonus.

Haa...complete package. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 11, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
No. Not that am not loving nor caring. Am have just too quick to anger

I just want something better for my baby girl kiss

Okay..that's cool.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Generalkorex(m): 4:54am On Jul 11, 2015
Yes Yes Yes

2 Likes

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Dyt(f): 5:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Ok
That's if there's another me
I am special, yes everyone is special but I only hope there's a duplicate me out there, somewhere somehow sometimes
Cos when we love, we deeply do
And when we say NO, we seriously mean it even when we tend to forget and forgive
That's not so good cos most times we are taken for granted even if not all the time.

I have a heart of gold
Don't compliment me
I know
Hehehehehehehe

But seriously my kind that loves will just be perfect but if not, then a better me
Who knows there are still people that don't nag when they want something or jealous cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Cutehector(m): 5:57am On Jul 11, 2015
[size=20pt]hell no[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Cutehector(m): 5:59am On Jul 11, 2015
Dyt:
Ok
That's if there's another me
I am special, yes everyone is special but I only hope there's a duplicate me out there, somewhere somehow sometimes
Cos when we love, we deeply do
And when we say NO, we seriously mean it even when we tend to forget and forgive
That's not so good cos most times we are taken for granted even if not all the time.

I have a heart of gold
Don't compliment me
I know
Hehehehehehehe

But seriously my kind that loves will just be perfect but if not, then a better me
Who knows there are still people that don't nag when they want something or jealous cheesy cheesy
in other words, u won't allow her to maRry someone like u
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by kunlesufyan(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Of course ,her father isn't ugly ..why would she bring an ugly duckling into my house ?? grin
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Dyt(f): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
in other words, u won't allow her to maRry someone like u

I will with all of me
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by YerYer: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2015
According to the famous psychologist Sigmund Freud, girls who marry men reminding them of their fathers are simply trying to fill a childhood void. You will see this especially in children who were abandoned at an earlier age or maltreated by their parents. They tend to marry men or women who remind them of their parents as a way to gain their love or affection, they wonder why they were abandoned and seek partners who will love them unconditionally in adulthood. Most of them are very clingy and constantly dating different people only to find out they can never replace the love lost in early childhood. So no, I wouldn't want my daughter to marry a man like me, besides, i'm not all that good looking to begin with. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Bonapart(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Foolish and unlearned question
Which can never add value

2 Likes

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by burnagee(f): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2015
#songalert. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d3aebdc5 #amen by era gee ft oye. Prod by vianbeats...enjoy and pls RBbC.add bbbm 26EAA389
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Sweetcollins: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Before nko, Mr. Perfect is ma middle name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by carzola(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2015
creamycute:
Hello Nairalanders, this a question that will make you examine yourself and personality very well and see if its worthy of that position for your child. Many people will want it anyway but while few others will or might have doubt about it but why should it be so? I guess it should be something one should be proud of.

Contributions will be very welcomed... smiley smiley

Thanks. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by djjosh(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2015
yesOFcuz...u nid 2 knw mii....iAmThebestAnyladyCudaskof...
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by philfrey08: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2015
This person that posted "K" is a dunce o!!!!
SPACE BOOKER!!!
I can marru someone like my Mum.... I would NEVER allow my sisters marry someone like my Dad.... iro nla!!!

My kids can marry someone like me minus some bad things i picked up.

Front page

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by youngice(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Yes
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by francababy(f): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2015
I am me. She is her. I don't think I will like her to be like me. I'm just to addicted too big diccks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by viqSmallz(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
I dont want my daughter to get married to a cheat like me dt will tell her dt even if he is cheating ahe is still num 1..at times I wonder how my babe blives dt...i love u tho seunmi.. so dear Cinderella run from ur dads type

15 Likes

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by tdayof(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
The poster below me should talk first
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by spencekat(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
YES
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by yemtag: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
YES grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by AGgal(f): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Yes of course. I'm a great lover!

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by deavicky(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
No because I'm already married
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Princess042(f): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
I would want my son to marry someone that has my good characters ........

I know am not perfect and I'm really trying to change in the areas I'm lacking but all in all I TRY

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by kamez(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
yes someone handsome, loving, caring, hardworking and self reliant like me, but with less anger issues..

I too dey vex haba!

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Yep
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Dcaliphate(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2015
i pray for that every day of my life
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by jachi001(f): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Hates My Best Friend. What Should I Do? / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women / Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.