Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Can I Get My Waec Certificate From Waec Office Without Going Through The School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get My Waec Certificate From Waec Office Without Going Through The School (2395 Views)

Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu / How Can I Get My Original Certificate From WAEC / See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get My Waec Certificate From Waec Office Without Going Through The School by emmydollars4life(m): 6:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Can somebody get his waec certificate from waec without going through the school that he wrote the exam, the one I am talking about here is may/June 2005, please your advice will be appreciated.
Re: Can I Get My Waec Certificate From Waec Office Without Going Through The School by Macwytt(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Original result: no Certificate: no Statement of result: no
Re: Can I Get My Waec Certificate From Waec Office Without Going Through The School by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2015
Yep,just go the WAEC office in the state and it will be resolved.
Re: Can I Get My Waec Certificate From Waec Office Without Going Through The School by Jakara: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Yes. But it is easier to go with your signed and stamped statement of result from the school.

This one you are asking in Nairaland, hope you are not owing the school or were you among the stubborn students?
Re: Can I Get My Waec Certificate From Waec Office Without Going Through The School by psucc(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2015
If it was internal I.e. May/June, you cannot get it at WAEC Office but in the school only. So you better find your way to the School.

The certificate is with the school principal.
Re: Can I Get My Waec Certificate From Waec Office Without Going Through The School by afroniger: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Can I Get My Waec Certificate From Waec Office Without Going Through The School by HitlerGaddafi: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2020
psucc:
If it was internal I.e. May/June, you cannot get it at WAEC Office but in the school only. So you better find your way to the School.

The certificate is with the school principal.
Lol after 10 years , they for don burn am.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Project Management Training And Pmp Institute In Lagos Nigeria / Ijmb Facts You Need To Know- Www.ijmbe.org.ng / Undergraduate Scholarships At St Andrews University For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.