Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest (41367 Views)

If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest / Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family / If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by mickyeddi(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2015
They are ranked by a site called Brilliant.org, which asks users progressively harder math and science problems.

Think you might be as smart as one of these tweens or teens?

Prove it by solving some of the math problems they've solved.

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by boboLIL(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2015
See j0ke

Back fr0m nairaland pris0n....where u will 0nly read 0ther pe0ple's c0mments ....e de pain sha.....buh wh0ever did that.... D0nt try me again 0h

26 Likes

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by Starships4u(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2015
You chop craze? Y I go solve am Na me spoil am

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2015
To get a job in NASA self nobody go ask u dis kind question.
if dem rank am u no fit scroll dey go ur way?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by Lordave: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2015
mickyeddi:
They are ranked by a site called Brilliant.org, which asks users progressively harder math and science problems.

Think you might be as smart as one of these tweens or teens?

Prove it by solving some of the math problems they've solved.

Jesus is the Answer.

300 Likes 23 Shares

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by mejai(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2015
chai! OP eh, u wan make we Solve ya assignment for u. hehehehe! l just dey laff.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by agentofchange1(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2015
how much will you pay ?.
let's talk businesses ., can't stress my brain for nothing. .

7 Likes

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by deanoffaculty: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
1 + 1 wey I don dey solve since nursery school go reach Laplace transformation for my university, no 'akpalapala' don enter my pocket say I solve am.
This kind maths na die!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by martineverest(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2015
question four is interesting,though.......love to solve dat.cos its applied maths

1 Like

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by YerYer: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Let me drink some wine while NL brainiacs tackle this problem.

4 Likes

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by onosprince(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2015
I fvcking hate maths

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by tejpot(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Ok
Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by Bryancrox(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2015
maths not my tin at all

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by burnagee(f): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2015
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d3aebdc5 #amen by era gee ft oye. Prod by vianbeats...enjoy and pls RBbC.add bbbm 26EAA389
Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2015
Lordave:
Jesus is the Answer.

In other words....you have given up.

hehehehe grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by tolexy007(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2015
I hate maths, but u Pass it to Chinedu of Okoro and sons limited may b he can help...

1 Like

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by goodlifehyd(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2015
boboLIL:
See j0ke

Back fr0m nairaland pris0n....where u will 0nly read 0ther pe0ple's c0mments ....e de pain sha.....buh wh0ever did that.... D0nt try me again 0h
still in one presently, that poo hurts
Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by tsdarkside(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2015
op,,,you dey craze...thunda fire you!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by shudi(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Sorry Op, I won't even attempt that. Its more complex than Nigeria and if Buhari is yet to find his feet, how do you expect me to solve that.

If anyone is able to solve that, I suggest that person should be Nigeria president for 1 month. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by fatdon2(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
I hate maths

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by destinysaid(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Maths ke, give me chemistry and see me work magic

1 Like

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by Mostwanted7: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Something i've learn about life "you dont need the rubbish above to be successful"

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
What an insult! Too simple for me to attempt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by carterguccy(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Sorry ooo.. I thought it was something like addition and subtraction that was why I opened this thread... I will pass now for genius!!!

8 Likes

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by devigblegble: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Jamb question

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
IF YOU THINK THIS POST SHOULD BE THE COMMENT OF THE DAY click like if not click share

You chop craze ? Y I go solve am Na me
spoil am
@Starships4u

23 Likes

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by lifezone247(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
See this op sha, so you bring your assignment come here dey look for u go help u solve abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by mickyeddi(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
The questions are from http://www.businessinsider.com/if-you-can-solve-these-math-problems-you-are-as-smart-as-the-worlds-smartest-teenagers-2013-5?op=1&IR=T

Those questions are for 15year old teenagers in Sweden and England.
Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by moyinoluwabun(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
I swear, I can't solve any.
Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by Donmichaelz(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2015
the people I know that would give it a shoot has less Dan 100k in their account....All am saying is mathematical problems are not real life problems ,I am more of the latter,dangote can't do these ,neither can I ,,,,

18 Likes

Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by valmunich(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2015
I die nah grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer / Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.