Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,872 members, 7,798,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune (40531 Views)

Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by lyttmarine: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Apc political mathematics is so open and clear, all they they want is to make their loyalist as the deputy to saraki then impeach saraki to make way for whom dey want to make as deputy now be president of senate.

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by redsun(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
This government seems to be full of very primitive cattle rearers that are just focused on fighting for their own selfish interest. Nothing innovative is going to come out it,they had no manifesto other than change in the first. And change could go either way. In this particular case,it is going down the drain.

We are in the 21st century man,we need fast thinking innovators to lead the way,not retarded pot bellied thieves that only knows nothing but looting and scheming for what they don't deserve..

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Switpal(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
I dont understand this Heeebo animals again. In one instance they want Biafra, in another instance they want the deputy senate presidency and the SGF. Why are the Heeebos so confused
so dry....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Chigold101(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gucciboss:
What a foolish, brainless and irrational write- up. First it was Ekwunife should step down for Ngige, now it is Ekweremmadu should step down for imaginary APC Igbo SGF. Is this party and its tabloid journalism not tired of propaganda?
After the Ekwunife saga this confused set of people supposed to have known that propaganda does not work in the East.
dont mind them. They are just checking our purlse with this type of topic.

Anyone that trusts APCheats is on his way to the grave. Amaechi the Judas of Ubima is a living “testimony“ of APC deciet

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Sobeautiful: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
All of you are insane.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Goddygee(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
I dont understand this Heeebo animals again. In one instance they want Biafra, in another instance they want the deputy senate presidency and the SGF. Why are the Heeebos so confused
i swear ur stupidity na ordained one.

Shey u read d post sef? Abi u blind? Eya...Kpele o

3 Likes

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by nagoma(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
If they insist on keeping Ekwerenmadu then the SGF goes elsewhere. his influence in the house can still be neutralized but PDP must not reap what they didn't sow, they have no place in the APC lead government , their place is opposition.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by francisbiz: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
francisbiz:
Will only think about the offer if and only if the SGF will be from PDP SOUTH-EAST, nominated by only IKE EKWEREMADU, and the federal govt give approval to citizens of South-east and parts of South-south to conduct a REFERENDUM for or against BIAFRA
francisbiz:
Will only think about the offer if and only if the SGF will be from PDP SOUTH-EAST, nominated by only IKE EKWEREMADU, and the federal govt give approval to citizens of South-east and parts of South-south to conduct a REFERENDUM for or against BIAFRA
francisbiz:
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Rapmoney(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
on the contrary you'v just shown to be the most confused set of fvcks in the the country.

You are all over the internet crying for Biafra, here you are now, jostling for political positions in Nigeria, the same country you want to break away from.
U are such a daft!!! transgendered!!!

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by festico: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
apc don dey mad ni
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Stephenjoachim(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
That you can type good English doesn't make you wise...am ashamed of you guys(Hausa's, Igbo's and Yoruba's). Bleep all of you that propagates hatred, Bleep Igbo haters... I believe in one Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by inimes(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
If the South-East leaders cannot prevail on Ekweremandu to abdicate or resign his position then they should forget about the SGF Office. Let the APC give the SGF to the South-South.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by MrP7: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is complete rubbish
Senator Saraki is Senate President and Senator Ekweremadu his deputy no iffs ands or buts
Is this the change APC is talking about
This is a purely selfish act by APC
APC should concentrate on the recent killings in the noth and the dwindling economy
Nigerian Politicians pursuing selfish interest since 1960

2 Likes

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by IBBG(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
chymystique:
[size=11pt][font=times new roman]Thank You APC but South Easterners aint interested in your meaning you guys can as well shove this your suggestion up your asses... its only a fool that will ask Ekweremadu to Step down for a Position that the president can even sack the occupant @ his own free will...
exactly
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by redsun(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
What difference does it make who gets what as long as they do their jobs fairly for the good of the so-called country?

Of course we know they are not there to do their jobs,but steal as much as they can and favour their immediate cohorts. That is what Nigerian governance is all about,for the thieving politicians.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by petchi: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
This write up is hogwash. South East can have the two positions as the did during Jonathan's regime. But APC is this the change u talked about?

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by iiiyyyk(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2015

NONSENCE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
STUPID JOURNALISM, NIGERIA JOURLIST BECOMING MORE AND MORE STUPID EVERY DAY.
JUST GIVE THEM 5K IN BROWN EVELOP AND WATCH THEM SPEW RUBBISH EVERY WHERE.

EKWEREMADU IS NOT RESIGNING, AND SE WILL STILL GET SGF

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by murphyibiam15(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=SegunAdewole post=35736172]If we in SW can have VP, Deputy speaker and majority leader why can't the East have SGF and DSP as a majority tribe to balance the tripod. This winner takes all APC mentality have caused wars in many wars. It has consumed lives in south sudan, CAR even asia.

It is also capable of fuelling seccesionist ideology and the sidelined ( which produces the resources on which the country survives) may ensure that the Apc political winners do not enjoy their political booty(Oil) in peace.

Let them appoint Dr Onu first as SGF and allow the Igbo decide whether Barr. Ike steps down or not. The Igbo leaders must not fall for this trick, in politics you conSOLIDATE on what you already have and not depend or hope on word-of-mouth promise of your political detractors.

THE BEST POST EVER THAT I HAVE SEEN AND READ HERE....I WILL PRAY GOD YOU GO TO SEVERAL PLACES...YOUR TYPE ARE RARE IN NIGERIA. FOR THIS NEUTRAL AND NICE COMMENT YOU WILL SOWER HIGHER ABOVE YOUR EQUALS AND MAY GOD GRANT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GOOD HEALTH OF MIND OF HEART...YOU ARE A LIVING HERO

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by IBBG(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
Eshinwaju:

The fact is this......the tripod no longer exists....... cheesy...we now have the SS who have superseded the iboes........ekerenmadu or whatever his name must be dropped from that post by thunder by fire..... angry
why must he be dropped. How does it affect APC appointing whosoever they want as SGF. The problem I discover wit APC is that they major n bicker too much on minor things which causes dem to lose sight or lose out on bigger tins. The earlier they put dis nonsense bargaining as if we're in d market square behind n move forward the better. They r d ones delaying gud governance in this administration, later they'll blame it on the opposition if they don't blame the past administration.

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Mopolchi: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
Heeebos do not need the sgf, they do not the the senate president. They want Biafra, give them Biafra, deport them back to Biafra
You are a bigot and a mumu.

3 Likes

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by nwadiuko1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Weda sgf or dsp all of dem na criminals dy occupy the posts so its of no value really to the average igbo man.......

Btw APC is silly to even propose this kind of stuff.....ekweremmadu will remain dia, they can shove their sgf position into the lagoon
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
NO! He won't relinquish his seat...I love that quote,describing the insurgents rejuvenated attack as "...the desperate pangs of a dying monster" hope the monster dies soon.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by ekiloui(f): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:

Are u really the sperm that won?

I hope u're truly not female, I can't imagine a female acting like a trashy retar.d

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by IkennaNweke(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
The Igbo nation is now wise enough not to make the mistake one particular tribe made and are now regretting it in instalment
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by klevjey: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
on the contrary you'v just shown to be the most confused set of fvcks in the the country.

You are all over the internet crying for Biafra, here you are now, jostling for political positions in Nigeria, the same country you want to break away from.
transgendered
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by tola268: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
disloman:
Lolzzzzzzz.With this deal,I see d Igbos divided.To mi,Ekweremadu is a goner.
Child's play, do you think lgbos are stupid like others
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Marlboro1: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
I feel your pain bro. I guess for you as a Yo-Robber man having lost out big time in the APC alliance gamble that Buhari once president will care about your opinions or that of Tinubu. E don dey clear for una eyes that Hausas will use any other tribe as prostitutes to get what they want. And once they do just like in the current situation you will be left wondering how stupid you made yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by fishbone11(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
Olodo!!! can't u read? or is there log in yr eyes? Did de write-up say ibos agitated for DSP or SGF? if u can't comprehend simple write up and analysis, better go watch African Magic.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Luukasz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
I said it in the morning,this babe is more Intelligent than any Igbo living in Nigeria..OJU I want to reward you,hala at me make we connect i wan NAK you APAKO.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
lyttmarine:
Apc political mathematics is so open and clear, all they they want is to make their loyalist as the deputy to saraki then impeach saraki to make way for whom dey want to make as deputy now be president of senate.
You're wrong. APC doesn't need to take Ekweremadu off the way to make his successor succeed Saraki if he is impeached. Have you ever heard that any of the senate presidents impeached was succeeded by his deputy?
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Holyman3(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
kettykings:
Think of APC as a party that has nothing to offer to Nigeria apart from the scramble for public offices , if igbos fall for this then their stupor would last more than 40 years to clean.

Igbos need Ekweremadu to block any unfair legislative process against SE and SS which would be sponsored by enemies of igbos among some of the wicked legislation would be the removal of Enugu international airport from the international airport list.
The relocation of more oil and gas projects to Lagos and the plan to instigate crisis in the east through boko haram prisoners.
The organized igbophobic centric xenophobic attacks in Lagos would now get a national assembly backing.

Igbos this is a Greek gift don't ever accept or agree to it.

Igbos be wise as Ojukwu is no longer there to advise you.

APC is here to steal, kill and destroy.

God loves igbos.

You have a good head.
Who wants SFG?
What does the position represent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: Shut Down Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Tells Court / ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.