Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality (33247 Views)

Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! / Knowing Your Genotype And Blood Group / Rhesus Negative Blood Group And Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by intergral(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Am proudly 0+
O+......we them!
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by intergral(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2015
Atk01:

#Team B cool.
But I'm not irresponsible neither am I all that self-centred. The rest are spot on!
you'll make a good friend
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by DocHMD: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Know your blood groups and Genotypes, it is important.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Mclick(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Raypawer(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2015
#team o+
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by abumeinben(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2015
SuperSuave:
which one be mc5 o? undecided

A game....modern combat 5
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by omitooguns(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Your meaning pls....sir ??
Brytawon:
About 10 years ago when I just started my company, I had a dream. In this dream was a much older more successful version of myself training a group of candidates and one of those candidates in the classroom was a younger version of me. The older more successful me then asked the younger version of myself this question: Who owns the house, the person whose house is infested with rats or the person who has the rats in a box in the house? The whole classroom including the younger version of myself started laughing. I woke up from the dream laughing and then I heard a small still voice say to me: Solve the riddle as it will define your success in life. 10 years on, I believe I know the meaning and I can see the grace of God upon my life. Now I am sharing it with you. Solve this riddle and your life will change for the best.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by erimmy(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2015
hotgunz:
SS niko?
They are talking about blood group and you are talking about genotype. which one na guy
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by erimmy(m): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2015
Proudly Team A
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by smartwengslamatt: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2015
more of guess work n d choice of an insignificant sample. O fellas r victims of ur rape!!!!!!! only for stronger immunity 4 O do I accept. odaz? twaaai
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2015
I'm O-. A universal donor.
Been thinking of how childbirth is going to be for me ever since i got to know about that blood group.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by pseudonomer: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2015
intergral:
Your blood group type can reveal your personality;
Bright and dark aspects of your personality. Let’s
have a look that what blood types possess which kind of qualities for any person and which blood type is compatible to another.

[size=28pt]Blood Type A:[/size]
Tend to be cooperative, sensitive, clever, passionate and smart. Often bottling up anxiety in order to get along with others, they may hold in their emotions until they explode. Many are tense, impatient and unable to sleep well. While they are capable of leadership positions, they may not take them because the stress is not good for their tightly wired systems. In Japan many “A”’s are in research.
They have roles in discovering more about and refining science, economics, manufacturing, etc. Their research on microflora and other areas of
medicine is some of the best and most meticulous in the world. They are perfectionists to say the least.
This quality shows up in their perfecting electronics
like TV’s and also less expensive more efficient cars
that were created today. Blood type A’s tend to have
more sensitive constitutions.
Too much stress weakens their immunity more quickly than other blood types. Low stomach acid is common among blood type A’s even from birth, so special care should be taken when eating animal proteins. Using digestive enzymes, like Assist Dairy and Protein, along with consuming fermented foods and drinks is really a must for A’s. They also eat raw fish which is much easier to digest than cooked.

Best Traits: Conservative, introverted, reserved,
patient and punctual. Perfectionists.

Worst Traits: Obsessive, stubborn, self conscious
and uptight.

Famous As: George H. W. Bush, Ayumi Hamasaki,
O.J. Simpson, Britney Spears, Alan Alda, Adolf Hitler,
Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Jet Li, Maki
Nomiya, Rick James

[size=28pt]Blood Type B:[/size]

Blood type B individuals tend to be
balanced: thoughtful like A’s and yet ambitious like
O’s. They are empathetic, easily understanding
others’ points of view, yet often hesitating to
challenge or confront. Chameleon-like and flexible,
they make good friends.

Best Traits: Creative, passionate, animal loving, optimistic, flexible and individualistic.

Worst Traits: Forgetful, irresponsible, and self- centered.

Famous Bs: Akira Kurosawa, Jack Nicholson,
Luciano Pavarotti, Tom Selleck, Mia Farrow, Paul McCartney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Vince Young

[size=28pt]Blood Type AB:[/size]
Tend to be very charming and popular. They don’t sweat the small stuff and can be seen as spiritual and even at times a bit “flaky”. Only about 2 – 5% of the population are blood type AB. There is never a dull moment in a AB’s life, so if you find one for a friend, consider yourself lucky! You'll enjoy some exciting times together!
Like blood type A’s, AB’s react to stress poorly. They are stronger and more active than type A’s, but need to pay attention to stress levels so that they don’t compromise their immunity.
Sometimes it is difficult to be an AB. AB’s don’t like to fit in anyone else’s “boxes”. If they feel too confined, they’ll break out of that box and do things their own way. When it comes to food choices and AB must discover when they are more B-like or A-like. For example, dairy foods like milk kefir can be excellent for them or not good at all.

Best Traits: Cool, controlled, rational, introverted
and empathic.

Worst Traits: Aloof, critical, indecisive and
unforgiving.

Famous ABs: John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Mick
Jagger, Thomas Edison, Bob Sapp, Miyavi, Jackie
Chan, Ken Kitamura

[size=28pt]Blood Type O:[/size]
Tend to be loners or leaders and are intuitive, focused, self-reliant and daring. They handle stress better than other blood types and have strong
immune systems, a well developed physique and a
physically active nature. Blood type O’s tend to have
sluggish blood flow and feel better with vigorous
exercise for about an hour each day.

Best Traits: Ambitious, athletic, robust and self-
confident. Natural leaders.

Worst Traits: Arrogant, vain, insensitive and
ruthless.

Famous Os: Al Capone, Gerald Ford, Mikhail
Gorbachev, John Gotti, Crystal Kay, Queen Elizabeth
II, John Lennon, Paul Newman, Elvis Presley, Ronald
Reagan, Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi

[size=28pt]Compatability by Blood Groups:[/size]
A is most compatible with A and AB
B is most compatible with B and AB
AB is most compatible with AB, B, A and O
O is most compatible with O, and AB

So what’s your blood type? Do you think it true?.....

Reference:
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/04/28/your-blood-type-determines-your-personality/

I'm O+ and I can say this is true.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Team O donor
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by EYesOnGod(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Am 0+
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by pythondjango(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
EYesOnGod:
Am 0+
o+ says it all about me,though being arrogant means you always stick to sth logically and rationally right without conceding to impotent stance.Ruthless,is not evil though but it means you wouldn't allow bad practice to go unpunished.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Monalisa185(f): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
O+(BG) and AA(GT)..leggo!!!!
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by francisbiz: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
We the GIFT OF GOD TO HUMANITY.
O ... am blessed to be O
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Emyben(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blood Group A. We rock

I can only see great former presidents in that list. George Bush snr, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon even uhhhm Adolf Hitler.
Something tells me that am gonna join that list in the Nigerian way. Lol. Watch me out at the 2036 General Elections, yeaaa
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by tunapius(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dats astrology for yew. Astrology will predict 100% facts abt yew and 90% of dose fact prevails.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by baba11(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Whaooooooh!I can't believe I share the same trait with my man - AB on point!!!
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by caesaraba(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
abumeinben:

MC5....data sipper

Lol. Abi o!
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by IYANGBALI: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
See as I dey compatible with dangote,adenuga,otedola,babaginda,ty danjuma,obj,obama and the king of saudi,na Godwin o
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by JustCurious: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Been thinking of how childbirth is going to be for me ever since i got to know about that blood group.
It's going to be a pleasant ride as there are many O- mothers out there. Nothing to worry about. smiley
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by IYANGBALI: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
See as I dey compatible with dangote,adenuga,otedola,babaginda,ty danjuma,obj,obama and the king of saudi,na Godwin o
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by IYANGBALI: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
Team Odour
grin
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by IYANGBALI: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
is that why you have been "donating" round the town?o ga o
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
is that why you have been "donating" round the town?o ga o
Hahahahahaha. I have been donating to mother nature every month o. I no get choice na.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
JustCurious:

It's going to be a pleasant ride as there are many O- mothers out there. Nothing to worry about. smiley
Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by IYANGBALI: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Hahahahahaha. I have been donating to mother nature every month o. I no get choice na.
you deserve awards from men
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you deserve awards from men
grin grin grin grin
IYANGBALI lemme jor.
I wantu eat.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by paulbets: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ss is a genotype na. Op is talking about blood group only

hotgunz:
SS niko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Urine Colour And Health Status / Vaginal Ring That Prevents HIV To Be Tested In Africa After Trials In America / Watermelon And It's Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.