Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth (23232 Views)

How I PRANKED A Girl Who Wants To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery 2 - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN / My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by damiloladuke: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Following!!! Nice write-up @ op. I went through the same thing when I was young, always fantasising about almost all the girls in my secondary class then but I'm not a man enough to approach them. I remember when I was in Jss 3, there was a particular girl that I like so much her name is Funmi, this girl too also likes me but approaching her myself is something that I can't do because I don't really know how am going to face her and tell her myself. Later I went ahead by discussing the issue with one of my friends Tolu who went to do the talking on my behalf and it's now left for me to do the rounding up but I couldn't, I can remember that throughout that term I kept avoiding the girl by making sure our path never crosses till she later turns out to be my sworn enemy though later when we got to SS1 we later became friends.
Another one happened to me when I was in SS2 there is this girl who was the most beautiful girl in our class and her name is Tosin, this girl is so beautiful to the extent that up till now I still think about her though unfortunately for me she is married now. I remember then that I so much luv this girl so I told one of my friend whose name is Palmer and he said he knows what to do, and then I just got exposed to browsing thanks to Tolu who's now a guru in yahoo yahoo. So Palmer asked me of my Yahoo mail ID because there was no phone then it was around 2001 and told me I shouldn't worry and I gave it to him without asking him what he intends to do with it. The following day when came to school I met Tosin in class looking at me in a strange manner, she was sitting with her friends and they are all staring at me. I couldn't bare it that I had to go to assembly before the bell was rung. Later after break Palmer came to me and told me that he has succeded in helping me toast the girl that he wrote a love letter to Tosin via my email and that he made sure he states every of my affections for her and ended it with my full name and that now I need to finish the job by meeting with her face to face by saying the same thing, as he finish saying it I flared up and started abusing him why he had to do that without my consent. But he never took me serious he was only insisting on me getting to meet her and finish the job he had initiated.
After 3days that I refused to meet with Tosin to talk to her myself something happened, our class happened to be the most noisy class in the school so that day the vice principal came into our class to warn us that he needs just 10 noisemakers to set as an example to the whole class and handpick Tosin to write the name of the noise makers that day. Naturally am very cool, though am stubborn but i'm not the type that makes noise or disturb the peace of the class, so unfortunately for me that day Tosin wrote my name as the first name on the list of the noisemakers, and she never allowed any of her friends to see the list before she took it to the vice-principal. When the vice-principal came and call the names of the noisemakers and called my name as the first on the list I was almost crying even the whole class were amazed and they all started murmuring because they are all not expecting it. After we are all asked to come outside and kneel down in the sun, as we're going out of the class I looked into her face and I can see she was feeling kind of sober with her actions. Fortunately for me there is this friend of hers whose name is Aminat and she happens to be my good friend too and she has a very good rapour with the vice-principal, so I could imagine she told Aminat that she intentionally wrote my name on the list just because I sent her a love mail and didn't follow up and Aminat advised her to go with her and plead on my behalf with the vice-principal that am not part of those that were making noise that she just wrote. So the vice-principal invited me to his office and asked me whether I was part of the noisemakers and I was almost crying when explaining myself that I wasn't among the noisemakers that am gentle and couldn't have make the number 1 on the list if at all I was making noise that the whole class can testify to it. That was how the vice-principal pardon the other student because of me and later Aminat brought Tosin to me and pleaded with me how sorry she was to have done that and we later became friends,though we never had the chance to date which am still sad about up till today. Now Tosin is married with kids and Aminat too is now in London enjoying her life. In 2 or 3years I should be married too.

Your story brought tears to my eyes. You might not be a good writer, but you touched my emotions... Kudos, I will edit this a place on my blog if you permit me.
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by damiloladuke: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2015
bigerboy200:
nice cooked up story..Good one..thumbs up op
cooked up? You are wrong.. it's a series in my personal memoir which I will soon publish. check my signature to visit my blog and see more
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by damiloladuke: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2015
itsMrIke:
So you were 6yrs old when you where in class 5 Hmmm...I smell lies!!!
started school at 2 and got doubly promoted, twice.. Ow will you explain me leaving Secondary school at age 14....
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by damiloladuke: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2015
haywhy6ix:

Ff @_showizzy
and if I tell you I work with a former Nigeria president? will you believe?
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by Richie0974: 12:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Lovely...
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by chomytex(f): 1:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Lol..yhu wicked ooh
donholy28:
Joblessness don become talent...on my way to quit my job and join u....but oh its night and I no get job....just my level of joblessness never reach critical stage like ur own
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by Remarkable: 2:11am On Jul 12, 2015
friends,though we never had the chance to date which am still sad about up till today. Now Tosin is married with kids and Aminat too is now in London enjoying her life. In 2 or 3years I should be married too.
[/quote]
You are getting married? to whom? tell us how you met her... I enjoyed your narration...
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by kingphilip(m): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2015
petkoffDrake:
OP! Exactly! thats me... I can't chat with a lady facr2face how I feel for her, but on social network I chat to her like am a pro in chyking ladies while am single and a Virgin. its still happening to me Now! I don't know if its from my villa
visit Okija I'm sure ur solution is sure

So been single n a Virgin na crime nw ba
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by kenoz(m): 6:36am On Jul 12, 2015
grin Can't stop laughing at that first update " oridota".

I'm sure for him to go for that nick he must have repeated a class like 3 or more times.

@ op, this story of yours is hilarious. Nice one
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by kenoz(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2015
damiloladuke:
PART 2

It got to a point that the senior was winning and the Junior felt he had no other tactics to beat him than to do the necessary. He held on tight to the senior student's scrotal sac. The senior screamed ' Yeeeeeeepa, epon Mi!!!! MO ku oooooo' translating to ' My scrotum, ohhhhhh, am dead ' . He screamed

Lmao.
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by tohpahz(f): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2015
JoeCutie:
-__-

Swthrt. cool good Morning
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by Damalex4luv(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2015
damiloladuke:

Your story brought tears to my eyes. You might not be a good writer, but you touched my emotions... Kudos, I will edit this a place on my blog if you permit me.
No problem
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by tohpahz(f): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by JoeCutie(m): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2015
tohpahz:

Swthrt. cool good Morning
Good morning, beautiful. How was your night? smiley

(You got mail)
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by damiloladuke: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2015
kenoz:
grin Can't stop laughing at that first update " oridota".

I'm sure for him to go for that nick he must have repeated a class like 3 or more times.

@ op, this story of yours is hilarious. Nice one
can u believe that was his real surname?
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by tohpahz(f): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2015
JoeCutie:
Good morning, beautiful. How was your night? smiley

(You got mail)

Twas okay oo.. urs??
Kindly resend d mail..
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by McEwen(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by dave2meek(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2015
grin88:
olodo
undecided
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by Galacious1: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2015
damiloladuke:
dullards generation

@op
Nicely written
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by kenoz(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
damiloladuke:

grin

So, it's not a nick.

That's means the guy was destined to be a dullard or I should say the dullard runs in the family.
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
My days in school was fun too just like the Op said, i was in command high school oshodi but due to my frequent suspension for different reasons my dad bought a land in a remote developing area of lagos built his house there and we had to relocate.
I entered another school in ss1 then and it wasn't long till I formed a new clan.
Blessing was the most beautiful girl in my class then and I became humble cos I was siting behind her the whole term.
Her smell, beautiful face, angelic smile, uniform always straight, white socks and polished shoes, she was my definition of perfection. But how do I make the most sort after girl in the school my girlfriend? I wasn't the shy type but her appearance will make shekau drop his guns and say jesus is lord grin grin
Fast forward 8 years later after secondary school, we met again early this year, her cuteness didn't reduce one bit, we talked about school days and how much she wished we dated in school shocked
How she waited for 3 years for me to just ask and she was ready to say yes!
She refused to date anyone and would cry whenever I miss school cryWtf angry ohh well.. .
I might marry her finally since we are both still single.. Who knows?
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by seanjy4konji: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
i deh come back.
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
petkoffDrake:
OP! Exactly! thats me... I can't chat with a lady facr2face how I feel for her, but on social network I chat to her like am a pro in chyking ladies while am single and a Virgin. its still happening to me Now! I don't know if its from my villa

Walahi, same tin z happening to me ! Although im still young, just 18, i av 3 whatsapp gfs, but not one in real life

Im planning a meeting with one of them this week, so help me God,

Maybe its frm my villa too
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
I'm waiting for that nairalander who will read all these.
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by AlienStar: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thebrightest:
OP(operator) YOU ARE JOBLESS
he said that already, no point reminding him.
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by Jeffflo: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whoop! MetalWorks LLC is offering a PRICE SLASH ON all WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS for prospective and existing customers. What does this mean for me you ask? Right you are. What is means is that from the beginning of this month, your photography blogs, e-commerce sites, fora et.al may all be set up with the minimum of fuss with our crack team of programmers. As additional incentive, the option of PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS is available upon agreement. Great huh? Of course you think so, you bargain-hunter you. So yeah, call Toby on 07033503357 to set up your free consultation today. You'll be glad you did.
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by Hennyhorlah(f): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
*Grab a seat wif my popcorn*.......waiting for d next update
Re: My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by damiloladuke: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hennyhorlah:
*Grab a seat wif my popcorn*.......waiting for d next update
check my signature or visit my blog for more updates www.wenogetjob.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / Google: Why We Honoured Chinua Achebe / English Speaking Versus Writing, Which Is More Difficult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.