Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (40421 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by pmc01(m): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
What help?
Simply ask another girl out.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by mencade4: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Dude! Chill out.
Even Kermit got a new girl.
hahaha

peggy friendzone kermit?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by sescoline(m): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Tomorrow is gonna be MADDEN.. because you will be having a song from the most BADDOLIOUS artists.... RAZOR FT DRESAN, SMALL DOCTOR,, SESCOLINE
AND ANOTHER DOPE SINGLE from another CRAZIEST ARTIST #IB NEST FT SESCOLINE TITLED PARTY TIYA
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Acidosis(m): 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by dammytosh: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Regards to your EX-Girl Friend bro
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
SmartMugu:

No need to beat up a woman at this age. Just breaking up with her is more mature. That's more silent and non-violent.
Abi,no be say he don pay her bride price.She belongs to nobody and for everybody
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
it is over... samething happen to me in 2011... i saw the messages on her facebook because i opened facebook for her in 2010... i just had to end it and move on.

Milly02:
I caught my girl chatting on whatsapp and telling a guy that she loves him. she was even kind of saying it feels stupid to ask a guy out but that she just have to do it cause of the love she has for him.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by mencade4: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Sorry boy. I no like guy wen e no dey try.
bro we fit learn from u oooo.....u mean say the guy too soft?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Milly02:
I caught my girl chatting on whatsapp and telling a guy that she loves him. she was even kind of saying it feels stupid to ask a guy out but that she just have to do it cause of the love she has for him.
WHO IS THIS GUY angry
WHICH HELP DO YOU NEED undecided

WHY WILL A GUY STILL BEHAVING LIKE A FOOL?

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GOT TO DO AND YOU ARE STILL ASKING FOR HELP angry

I HATE SILLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU angry

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
U self ask girl out on bbm,twitter,facebook,sebi na only watsapp she day do her own,then she will feel like killing herself
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by kunlejazz(m): 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
femidejulius:
And u are still calling her your girl.

It should be your "ex-girlfriend"

Baba Femo! I dey feel you die

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
ruggedtimi:
jst keep f*ckng her and dnt pay her bills anymore....u hv a reason now not to
Who told you that fvcking a girl is a revenge?She enjoys it as much as you do.You are the one that is even bearing the brunt because after two minutes of ejaculating, you get tired and weak like a drown man.

7 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Bibors(m): 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=Milly02 post=35738188]I caught my girl chatting on whatsapp and telling a guy that she loves him. she was even kind of saying it feels stupid to ask a guy out but that she just have to do it cause of the love she has for him. [/quote.
Guy no let me call u mumu oo, abeg fashi the chick and go over to the next topic
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by mubarak001(m): 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Abacha...iranu...if you still want to play games, act like a fool but if you are emotional about it, just ignore, let her know and move on.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
I would advise you move on with your life but before you do that try and do this:
Find out who the guy is and what could have attracted your girl to him. After that, ask yourself questions.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by IYANGBALI: 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
That is the reward of your small preek and 2 minutes performance
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by dwebdesign(m): 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't even call a gurl my girl until I hav paid her bride price... So if I see smth like dat, I will hav all rights to beat the shit out her stupidity..

So you will beat a girl that's not your wife? That's the solution bro.

Talk things out if she is not interested again and why?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Cameleon72(f): 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
You only saw a typed texts on whatsapp ryt? My advise goes thus: 1) findout if she met up wit d appointment, if yes 2) made it known to her that you know she is cheating on you and seek for reasons. 3) If she can't give reasonable for her acts 4) quit the relationzip... Maybe your pair aren't meant for each other. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Truckpusher(m): 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't even call a gurl my girl until I hav paid her bride price... So if I see smth like dat, I will hav all rights to beat the shit out her stupidity..
Is she your punching bag?

What right do you have to beat her? undecided

Few days ago you were woman wrappering and all of a sudden you're planning on beating one if you find yourself in such an awkward situation.....smh grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by edward1984(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Milly02:

It's over man, move on

1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by manijozie: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Which kain topic con b dis na?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Milly02:

Did you have a father figure while growing up if we're you raised by your Mum?

The answer to this will shape my answer to you.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by scholes0(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
i
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
That is the reward of your small preek and 2 minutes performance
grin grin THEM GET ONE MONIKER WERE DEY ALWAYS ADVERTISE P€NIS ENLARGEMENT WITH CUCUMBER.

ABEG WHO KNOW THAT GUY? MAKE UNA REDIRECT AM TO THIS OP grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by IYANGBALI: 12:01am On Sep 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin THEM GET ONE MONIKER WERE DEY ALWAYS ADVERTISE P€NIS ENLARGEMENT WITH CUCUMBER.

ABEG WHO KNOW THAT GUY? MAKE UNA REDIRECT AM TO THIS OP grin
walahi he need am
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Sanmel(f): 12:02am On Sep 02, 2015
allanphash7:
Op sorry ool
Ha! grin
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by izzieman: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:

Cut your losses and find another one dude!

This one is not yours.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Gpounds(f): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2015
;Dnot bad,afterall,she cnt force herself on u since she does not luv u
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Princejboy(m): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Lolz e don pain op reach bone,btw sha babes don finish for your area,if yes migrate come my area.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by flokii: 12:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:

and so?...

na you dem go first cheat on?
Abeg carry ur money go beer parlour go take better nkowbi and Star Radler..
no go drink ogogoro o grin
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by AmakaDNB(f): 12:05am On Sep 02, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / Nigerian Couple Celebrates 20 Years Of Dating (Photo, Video) / Naija Girls And 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.