Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (40428 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Lanretoye(m): 12:05am On Sep 02, 2015
loomer:
You case critical
odikwa very very kritikal
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:
I caught my girl chatting on whatsapp and telling a guy that she loves him. she was even kind of saying it feels stupid to ask a guy out but that she just have to do it cause of the love she has for him.

U Go mumu tay oo I swear.

So na Nairaland Go tell u wenti to Do ?
My dear keep d bitch outta ya life, she ain't worth it

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 02, 2015
Abugab:
Brother, is it that u are not fine, loaded in your pocket and down there?
For every man there is a woman and for every woman there is a man.
Go get your woman and run from this one fast......
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by prettyiinpink: 12:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Eheya so sorry but she is no longer ur girl forget her grin grin
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by izzieman: 12:15am On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't even call a gurl my girl until I hav paid her bride price... So if I see smth like dat, I will hav all rights to beat the shit out her stupidity..

You see yaself, na woman you wan go beat, send over your details make I arrange fight with dat Filipino boy, wetin be I'm name!

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by kinibigdeal(m): 12:15am On Sep 02, 2015
Buhari has change a lot of thing in Nigeria undecided
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by juliuscarter(m): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2015
lol...I tried that before and guess what? she revert back to 100% faithfulness grin
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by 1stGenius(m): 12:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't even call a gurl my girl until I hav paid her bride price... So if I see smth like dat, I will hav all rights to beat the shit out her stupidity..
...because you've paid her bride price and then turning her into your punch bag,right?I pity guys that reason the way you do/did.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by 4stylz: 12:22am On Sep 02, 2015
The guy is just sharing what he's going through and you are all abusing him, did he do anything wrong here? Una dey form say una get perfect relationship

5 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Cutehector(m): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Is she your punching bag?

What right do you have to beat her? undecided

Few days ago you were woman wrappering and all of a sudden you're planning on beating one if you find yourself in such an awkward situation.....smh grin
hahahaha it doesn't add up right? Yeah.....
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Spazwik: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Bro just Know this ...Opposite

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by juliuscarter(m): 12:25am On Sep 02, 2015
Just beat the hell out of her. the last time I tried it guess what? she revert back to 100% faithfulness grin
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Cutehector(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2015
Sexologist:

hector u no dey sleep? I don dey suspect u o
see dem, marine spirits from indian ocean... Why u seff no dey sleep? No be d same blood two of us dey suckk?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by kingguu(m): 12:28am On Sep 02, 2015
give her d last apako wit smal aboniki 4 ur rod
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Cutehector(m): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Sexologist:

No o, Na girls blood u dey suck Na..... me dey suck blood of Jesus!
vampire....
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Afroconnect: 12:40am On Sep 02, 2015
Forget dating these days,just keep playing them,when you are ready for marriage is when u take a woman seriously-and for naija ladies that means taking care of their bills.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by hyperflex(m): 12:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Take ur mind off her already. Do some soul searching urself so when u move on u won't make any mistakes. Let this gurl know what u saw. So u knw where she stands. If u still care for her then take it slow n talk to her. Keep it in mind ur risking ur heart for something u alreadybknw wld happen
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by AmahC(m): 12:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Bro u really need "help"
Imagine asking for help when u can actually help ur self. Ladies should plan help this guy, he needs a girl because he is very single.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by macminista(m): 12:45am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:
I caught my girl chatting on whatsapp and telling a guy that she loves him. she was even kind of saying it feels stupid to ask a guy out but that she just have to do it cause of the love she has for him.
.. Mtchewwww dis wan na talk? Ur gf dey toast anoda guy u kom here dey complain..MOVE ON
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by xtervaganza(m): 12:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
so paying bride price can give you the right to beat your woman?

Animals everywhere
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by gabbytabby: 12:51am On Sep 02, 2015
You need to clarify the nature of your relationship. Have you had the talk; are both of you in agreement that you now have a committed, exclusive and monogamous relationship.

Often times people that are just dating think they have a relationship just because they spend time together and after a while they assume that they have drifted into a relationship.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by xtervaganza(m): 12:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:
and as for you Mr mumu

If I were you I will get what I can get from the girl asap b4 dumping her. If it's sex f#ck her non stop like your life depended on it, if it's money you can take from her take it
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 02, 2015
nawa of for boys on..if it's you now u won't call it chaeting rather u call it flexing.. eeh na she is also flexing
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by donzi(m): 12:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:
Wetin com consine us
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 02, 2015
For Latest Rocking Cheats For All Network (Mtn,Glo,Airtel,Etisalat) Follow The Link And Go To
www.WAKEUPNAIJA.com
http://www.WakeUpNaija.com
====> You Are Welcome
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by MrBasketball: 1:04am On Sep 02, 2015
ellacute45:
nawa of for boys on..if it's you now u won't call it chaeting rather u call it flexing.. eeh na she is also flexing
Who is this one? undecided
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by hola106(m): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2015
It happen sorry bro God wil give u ur wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naija Girls And 2go / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.