Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:22 PM

Things Turn Around... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Turn Around... (614 Views)

7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage / 7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Turn Around... by eddysernal(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Please if you aint cut out for a long interesting read then kinndly vamoss...no offence!!

Letgo...
So val was fast approaching and so, you can only imagine the fuss about it, everywhere you went it was val,val,val... infact even the deaf-mute will definetly know it was val, so it was in Nigerian Christian Institute (N.C.I) Uyo a boarding secondary school in Akwa-Ibom state .

I happened to be in JSs3 @ the time of this event and like most young peeps my age who were approaching adolescence my hormones had gotten the better of me and i had started feeling whatever that was urge, love,lust...

I had a babe like most tenagers and being one of the happening dudes(giggles im not boasting) i had to be ontop of my game plus my babe was a materialistic person and she expected something huge from me

yeah when i said ''happening dudes'' im sure some of you were like who cares well you should. you see back then in N.C.I with a population of about 2000 students some 13yrs ago we were only about 9guyz who had lived out of Akwa-Ibom State in fact out of that number only 3 of which i included had lived in lagos the rest were all resident in uyo and its environs they didnt know jack sorry to say

to futher shed more light on that when i was in Jss1 in one of our english classes the female tutor while reading a comprehension passage said the word *prick* in a class of 45, i was the only dude caught laughing infact the whole classed truned towards me and wondered what the laughter was about, @first i thought i had a bad mind buh i soon discovered they didnt know what *prick* meant as used in lagos...afterward i was assked by the tutor why i laughed i stylishly feigned ignorance it was only after she had threatned to report to my parents that i told her i laughed because she used the word *prick* which meant a boy's u know...she said she didnt know i should say it out by this time i was infront of the class well it took about 15mins before i finally said it *a guyz weewee* it didnt take long before the whole class saw my small *prick* as part of my punishment for being enlightned or sorry for having a corrupt mind as she said.

She later told us the meaning of the word as used in the passage im sure you all know it so onto the val thingy

i had sent a letter to my dad telling him that i needed some cash, which i tabulated, stuff like pta fee,extension fee...it totalled to a round sum of 10k which made my dad suspicious and so for the very first time he sent the cash through my uncle who was in the university @ that time and mandated that he paid the fee directly to the affected staffs.

Well i was in for a shocker, @ about 10am on wednesday, mind you val was just the next day the vice-principal academics was on one of her routine tours to make sure teachers were up and doing and so she happened to be in my class whilst the P.H.E tutor was teaching when my uncle walked in and demanded that i be excused on grounds that he wanted to settle my debts i was about stepping out when the V.P said she should see the list, my i was finished

and it didnt take long befollowing conversation ensued
V.P: class how much is pta fee?
class: #250
V.P: he wrote #1500, class how much is extension fee?
Class: #500
V.P: he wrote #1500, class how much is P.H.E text/work book?
class: #500
V.P: he wrote #2000 blah blah blah excuse me young man thank God you have seen for yourself do well to tell his dad

i was enventually excused and hell i had a lot of explanation to do well as fate would have it my uncle no be jew, he tottaly understood the siyuation but said that he felt it was on a high (the scamming) buh when i told him it was for a friend he dished out #5000 to me and paid for expenses while he took the rest. God bless him what would i have done

well it was far from over. During break time it was customary for all students and staffs to gather for about 15min in the schools chapel as it was a missonarry school to pray,praise... The medium was also used to share annoucements and when it was time lo and behold you could see the smille booming on her face as though she had won a visa lottery the V.P i mean she stepped up and after the normal bit of info. Said Good-News ''a thief has been caught'' for a moment i thought an actual thief had been caught only for me to hear my name echooing Wilshere Ramsey Wenger she told the whole school what i had done and i was given 24strokes on my buttoks by a stern looking man poppularly called *barracks* those in N.C.I know what i mean...

Though i lost my babe as she couldnt keep up with a *thief* i became the most poppular boy/student in N.C.I and my the girld kept comming everywhere i turned they all wanted me and till this day there is a lore that goes down in that school about my excapades...

You might ask how did i know about the lore well remember my uncle his child who happens to be a student in N.C.I just told me about my story im sure he's wondering why am giggling althrough...
Re: Things Turn Around... by jamex93(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
bros !
Re: Things Turn Around... by ikeepitreal(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

British Man Finally Finds Girl He Was Chasing 40 Years Ago But Who Disappeared! / Relationship Idea: How To Deal With Your Partner’s Female Friends / Man Snatches Wife's Friend, 5 Children!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.