Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

10 Things Ladies Do When They Dont Want Sex At Your Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Dont Want Sex At Your Place (1341 Views)

Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) / 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Ladies Do When They Dont Want Sex At Your Place by Truth24(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
There are variety of acts ladies display when they visit guys, and they want to avoid s*x just to protect their dignity. In fact, 80% of ladies are guilty of these acts As a matter of fact, some of them will still fall prey grin Lemme keep the ball rolling cool .
1. She Insists You Keep The Door Wide Open A lady visited me yesterday “gbaaaam”, na so I lock door. The lady stood up immediately and demanded I opened the door, saying she was suffocating of heat. For inside rain ? Haba nawa ooooo. I bet she didn’t trust me .
2. She Tells Her Friend To Keep Ringing Her Up If you are a very good observer, I trust you might have noticed it. Once she starts seeing your moves, she will PING or send her friend a on Whatsapp/ BBM, that she should do the needful. Suddenly, her fone will start ringing at intervals, she will pick and start begging the person to kindly give her 5minutes to show up.. .
3. She Suddenly Says She’s Going Home Someone intended to spend 3hours with you; she had barely spent 45mins, and starts heading towards the door when she notices your boxers is having a different shape, she says “my mom should be expecting me by now cos I told her I wouldn’t stay long” .
4. She Refuses To Sit Down There was a time a junior college of mine paid me a visit. She entered into my room and refused to sit on the chair or bed. Babe sit down for bed na, she no gree; oyah sit down for chair den, she no gree; oyah sit down on top rug den, she no gree oooo… Could you believe this lady said she was comfortable and stood for nearly 30 minutes . . 5. She Tells You She’s On Her Period This is very common. One even asked for the toilet, saying she wanted to change her pad. Immediately, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him original Bsc certificate for inside gutter .
6. She Acts Like She’s So Much Interested In Watching A Movie Even if the movies is very boring, they will focus on the movie as if they are writing their final year exam...Lol . . 7. She Says She Doesn’t Visit Guys In the course of discussion, she will tell you that you are the first guy that she will be stepping her feet into his room. This is to signal to you that courtesy demands you don’t initiate s*x .
8. She Wears Tight A Jean Trouser This is another way ladies try to secure themselves. Those who are not too sure of themselves will wear a jean trouser that will be as tight as escaping from Kirikiri ...Jeeezz .
9. She Brings Her Friend Along She never told you prior to her arrival that she will be coming with a friend. She suddenly showed up with her friend. It’s just one of those things.. .
10. She Pretends To Be fasting Even if she’s not, she will pretend to be fasting in a bid to signal to you that No show at all. Funny enough, some of them will mistakenly eat bubble gum grin Add urs
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Dont Want Sex At Your Place by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Dont Want Sex At Your Place by misspicy(f): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
What have girls done na
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Dont Want Sex At Your Place by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
grinnothing pass space booking o
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Dont Want Sex At Your Place by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Andrew114:
grinnothing pass space booking o
incase naa, rockstation fit do the needful
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Dont Want Sex At Your Place by adewaletb3(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Which kind babes you dey carry bro? Your number four got me cracking. Stood for thirty minutes.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Dont Want Sex At Your Place by dguizman(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Na true.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Dont Want Sex At Your Place by octopusfreaky(f): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
as stale as mould on bread.....op recycling topics good sha

(1) (Reply)

See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady / Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law / Checkout The 8 Things That Make A Woman Want To Have Se X [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.