Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) - Rap Battles (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) (29679 Views)

Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? / ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by tianshie(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2007
Bleep you dummie.
You tha wackest Nairaland had tha misfortune to sign up.
Like I said,did you ever hear about tha scarecrow that got his brain back?
Ha!Ha!
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by naijafan(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2007
and i'm asking you to tell me the story.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2007
@ tianshie:

awwwwgh. . .nice attempt at Public Damage Control dawg, but i whooped Faggy_ho's ass to shreds. This thread is enuff evidence. Like naijafan said, no second chances. . .
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 1:46am On Feb 07, 2007
@the naijafool
who got more swagger than this nigga paddy_lo,the block hugger
the name alone makes bitches go gaga
i pull steel daggers turn your neck edges real jagged,
leave competition lookin real haggard
nigga i gots more knights on ma round table than that nigga mick jagger,
still guzzle hennessey errday till i start to stagger,
nigga u's nothing short of a lil bitch maga. . .
am a f*ck you up and put you out like hagar,
nigga my stock returns consists of numerous 10baggers,
i still school your bitch ass on being street. .smart at the same time,nigga u is still a straggler
your rhymes and posts on here shows the depth of your reasoning is still quite laggard,
U niggas acting like a bunch of he-shes,
but now i got ma niggas Tianshie and shi-shi
My rhyming make u niggas go dizzy ,
clapping u homos worse than that nigga did Versace
Naijafan my game is tighter than yo bitch weave on,
my punches relax yo ass quicker than Pro Line revlons
Knock your bitch ass out faster than iron mike did Rob Given,
Homie my style is extreme,you are more prone to turn to dust by yarning dust,nigga trust
that I push it further than tha nigga Rick ross pimping Kate Moss in the frost for some lust
Nigga your situation is more likely to mirror Jefferson with $100g's in his freezer
this time around though you are the $100g's,while unlike jefferson i skipped town to Ibiza
homie am the big dog like Timbaland,you are lil fish like magoo. . .i slap you wit your kangool
trip and stomp you wit ma Timbalands,Send you to hell to chill wit that old devil Gagool
Paddy_lo still stays fly,my real niggas still fly high. . .we balling,smokin all competition to smithers
Bitch niggas say bye-bye . .murk you fools in drive-byes,i got this wrapped up like auctions wit no bidders.
F*cker.

@Tianshie
What it do homie. . .yes that night was crazy,talk bout errbody get Tipsy. .ha ha,anyway good to see shi-shi back. board be over-run by bunch of bitches.cheers.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 5:28am On Feb 07, 2007
. . .and another retarded verse by Pantrick_hole

yay! *clap clap clap clap*
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 07, 2007
You guys are a disgrace. . .Paddy_lo, you're not a stockbroker my friend, get another front!
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2007
gbade. x:

. . .yay! *clap clap clap clap*

@Gbade.gay
wassup homie tired of getting killed by shi-shi. . ? your rhymes are nothing but copy and paste. .nigga we talking freestyle from off the dome. .not from textbooks like u do,for real that shit you rhyme can never be considered freestyle rhyming. . .plus u repeat verses. . .i seen that shit on here b.4. .go back to school fake emcee.
P.s. .you sound like a lil bitchass cheerleader. . .*yay!clap clap clap clap*,[ ]for real nigga you got a lot of bitch in you.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2007
dude, u really are a retard. Your wack lines say it all. F*cker, i write rhymes and freestyle sh*t straight off the top. It ain't my fault you're retarded and right Nursery rhymes. My lines from my battle wit you were mostly freestyles as i typed them on my phone! I didn't even have time for the pen and paper! Asswipe, The inspiration comes from within, go ask your slave-masters tianshie and ShiShh. . . .

what you don't like ma clapping?/
it ain't guns fool, it's to keep ur mouth 4rm yapping/

hehehehe. . . . a lil' sum sum there, just playing wit words. . .
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2007
@Naijafan
u and yo bitch ass. . .tranvesite friend. . .gbade.gay. .cant show yo bitch-ass no more. . .soon as i exposed his ass you log off. . u bitches be pathetic,for real.F*kers
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2007
Meh! As i exposed your hypocritical ass, fucking dumbwit. naijafan has better things doing talking with sluts like you. Just shows how jobless you are, yet you keep claiming to be doing stock trading. Yeah right, Stock trading my ass!! Get busy, stupid! Go Get yourself some thread and needles so you can sew them Panty_holes tight! maga.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2007
Meh! As i exposed your hypocritical ass, fucking dumbwit. naijafan has better things doing talking with sluts like you. Just shows how jobless you are, yet you keep claiming to be doing stock trading. Yeah right, Stock trading my ass!! Get busy, stupid! Go Get yourself some thread and needles so you can sew them Panty_holes tight! maga.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by hoodboi(m): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2007
chizzy chizzy, it's isn't eazzy, wetin dey na, how u see naija?
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 3:09am On Feb 08, 2007
@Menike cheerleaders
You Menike cheerleaders on here(you bitches know yoselfs. . ),why not come save his bitchass on the Flowmirakulus vs Hoodloyalz thread. . your bitch nigga don run scared. . .gays u roll wit a bitch like that,then u niggas nothing but bitches too.i shit on you,spit on you idiots.F*ckers.

CheerLeading gay, #1
yo menike, nice one. . . we gotta smoke this ni*ger paddy_lo's ass.

CheerLeading gay, #2
@menike:what it is playa? Keep it pimpin', pimpin'.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2007
. . .
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by menike(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2007
why u draggin' me to war ?

Hahaha - U know I the best grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by jaybaby(f): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2007
gay
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by naijafan(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2007
jaybaby:

gay
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2007
Paddy_lo a.k.a Pata_nla a.k.a Pant_of_ Tricks mumbled:

@Menike cheerleaders
You Menike cheerleaders on here(you bitches know yoselfs. . ),why not come save his bitchass on the Flowmirakulus vs Hoodloyalz thread. . your bitch nigga don run scared. . .gays u roll wit a bitch like that,then u niggas nothing but bitches too.i shit on you,spit on you idiots.F*ckers.

bitch, if you haven't noticed, them HOES MIRAKULUS cheesy are not worth taking a piss on not to mention answering. Meniike did the right thing when Hoes start to bitch: just let them hoes keep on bitching cheesy!

truth is, you fcuks ain't worth jack,

PS: hope you've started sewing them Panty_holes tight. i heard they are now selling threads and needles at a 50% discount in Eko. get one while offers last!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Coco29(f): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2007
i neva new men cuss like this shocked shocked
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by jaybaby(f): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2007
Shakes HEAD
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by tianshie(m): 5:19am On Feb 11, 2007
gbade. x:

Meniike did the right thing when Hoes start to bitch: just let them hoes keep on bitching :

You'se a pathetic menike boot licker.
You and gut pukes like kaydee.
You make me sick.Get a life sucker!
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by naijafan(m): 6:02am On Feb 11, 2007
even yo lines sound pathetic! wat is your problem anyway?
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by jaybaby(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2007
Naijafarm--- U gat any Problem With ME?
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by naijafan(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2007
@gaybaby
spoofing your name cos u've done that twice nw to me. NO. i dont have any problm wit you - except that you call me naijafarm grin. I just wanted to knw who you were referrin' to as gay; simple. . .

p.s. relatively new to lagos and dont mind hanging out wit some cool chic.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2007
tianshie:

You'se a pathetic menike boot licker.
You and gut pukes like kaydee.
You make me sick.Get a life sucker!

Negro Please cheesy!!
Like you don't enjoy the constant feel of Sissy and Paddy_lo's tongue on your anus. quit talking sh*t about me licking menike's ass, the only one getting his ass licked fericiously is YOU cheesy.

PS: i usually save myself the trouble of getting sick of all the bullshit HOES MIRAKULUS spew forth, so i usually have a good laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

@naijafan:

what it is, playa?
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by BigShishi(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2007
nah serious;t, talkin bout a n*ggaz anus, tongue?? HOMO
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2007
@ Pussy Biggs:

keep talking sh*t and maybe i'd probably bless you with a bitchslap cheesy cheesy!!!!
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by menike(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2007
gbade. x:

@ Pussy Biggs:

keep talking sh*t and maybe i'd probably bless you with a bitchslap cheesy cheesy!!!!

Haha - and I call up thecolonel to send him back to som' Fitness program
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by naijafan(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2007
@gbade.x

about leaving ikoyi nw for home. i'ma holla once i get home. been teachin' paddy_lo morals. dont think that dude need rhymes, they just turn him on and make him misbehave the more. when we be doing our sh*t? can we meet this weekend @ my place?
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by tianshie(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2007
naijafan:

even yo lines sound pathetic!
[b]Gotta be kiddin me son.
My lines sound pathetic and you still bite them?
You must be a bare faced fool,hemaphrodic ninny.[/b]
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 12:46am On Feb 14, 2007
gbade. x:

Negro Please cheesy!!
Like you don't enjoy the constant feel of Sissy and Paddy_lo's tongue on your anus. quit talking sh*t about me licking menike's ass, the only one getting his ass licked fericiously is YOU cheesy.

I must say that this may actually be the gayest quote yet on nairaland. . .didnt know so called rappers in naija are now all about gay talk. . . .u niggas should check yo selfs.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by BigShishi(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2007
paddy thats what i said, how a real nigga gon be talkin bout nigga tongue on nigga asscrack, that is sickly homo

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines / Gospel Rappers Arise. Lets Rap with Gospel Lyrics only / Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.