Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Difference Between! Seeing Someone,dating Someone And Having A BF/GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between! Seeing Someone,dating Someone And Having A BF/GF (844 Views)

My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between! Seeing Someone,dating Someone And Having A BF/GF by HelpeeDeck(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Seeing someone:

This is in the early stage of a relationship where you are getting acquainted with your partner. Based on your personality you may or may not be sexually involved with your opposite. Often times you have not introduced your opposite number to your circle of friends and have not met your partner's friends either. Also this is subjective, but you may/may not be exclusive.

Seeing someone" means that you've maybe been on a couple of dates but are still in the feeling each other out phase.

Dating someone:

This is a later stage of a relationship in which you are fairly committed to each other. Your initial primal attraction is now augmented with compatible personalities, shared interest, common belief systems etc. You develop emotional ties with this person. Most of your friends have been introduced to your partner. Based on your personality, by this stage you may be sexually committed and also exclusive.

Dating someone" means that you've established a mutual liking for one another in that way. The exclusivity talk can occur at the end of the "dating someone" period

Having a boyfriend/girlfriend:

If your relationship with your partner survives for a considerable amount of time then I would say that you have reached this stage. Not only do you introduce your partner to your friends but your social circle includes your opposite as one of them. At this stage you may/may not be thinking of inviting your boyfriend/girlfriend to meet your parents. You are secure in the knowledge that your relationship is solid and that you now want to label it. Based on your personality, you are almost certainly sexually active and are also exclusive.

Having a girlfriend / boyfriend" means that you have established a certain degree of emotional commitment and physical exclusivity towards one another.
Re: Difference Between! Seeing Someone,dating Someone And Having A BF/GF by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hmmn.. Ok

Abeg download my freestyle jare.

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: Difference Between! Seeing Someone,dating Someone And Having A BF/GF by Oolajumoke(f): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
I think am having a bf smileyI think am having a bf
Re: Difference Between! Seeing Someone,dating Someone And Having A BF/GF by MrXlim5618: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Funny.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Words Is More Painful? / Singer's Sanitary Pad Falls On The Floor During Live Performance (photos) / Registered 2005 Toyota Camry Le

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.