Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** (6351 Views)

How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping / ##hot Deals For Importers#unbranded Smartphones And Tablets.bye To Jumia & Konga / Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2015
oribi:

well i ship using different means from Singapore post to Dhl.....no agent in china but got a some trustworthy sellers(companies) i buy from
what is DHL?

1 Like

Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2015
oribi:

well i ship using different means from Singapore post to Dhl.....no agent in china but got a some trustworthy sellers(companies) i buy from
it seems i gat a long way 2go, plz dnt b annoyed with me 4 disturbin you, can u explain frm A-Z d procedure for shipment?
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mathewa:
it seems i gat a long way 2go, plz dnt b annoyed with me 4 disturbin you, can u explain frm A-Z d procedure for shipment?

No problem bro
will call u
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
oribi:

No problem bro
will call u
oh! I missed your call...... i was not with my phone when u called. Am very sorry.
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
no problem
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
oribi:
no problem
can u explain it here?
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mathewa:
can u explain it here?

no problem...
1)SELECT THE ITEM YOU WANT TO BUY
2)CLICK ON BUY NOW
3)PAY USING EITHER VISA OR MASTERS CARD
4)SELECT SHIPPING ADDRESS
5)SELECT SHIPPING OPTION EXAMPLE DHL,UPS,SINGAPORE POST,ETC
6)ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM ALIEXPRESS ON PAYMENT RECEIVED
7)WHEN IT IS SHIPPED YOU WILL BE GIVEN A TRACKING NUMBER
coolUSE THE TRACKING NUMBER TO TRACK YOUR ORDER

1 Like

Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
oribi:

no problem... 1)SELECT THE ITEM YOU WANT TO BUY 2)CLICK ON BUY NOW 3)PAY USING EITHER VISA OR MASTERS CARD 4)SELECT SHIPPING ADDRESS 5)SELECT SHIPPING OPTION EXAMPLE DHL,UPS,SINGAPORE POST,ETC 6)ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM ALIEXPRESS ON PAYMENT RECEIVED 7)WHEN IT IS SHIPPED YOU WILL BE GIVEN A TRACKING NUMBER coolUSE THE TRACKING NUMBER TO TRACK YOUR ORDER
waoh! tanx so much bro .. now I undertd.
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mathewa:
waoh! tanx so much bro .. now I undertd.
plz let me av ur mail
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mathewa:
waoh! tanx so much bro
.. now I undertd.

your welcome
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
boyleyayo@yahoo.com
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
oribi:
boyleyayo@yahoo.com
check ur mail
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mathewa:
check ur mail

ok
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
was happy to answer your questions today
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Ojisik(m): 1:20am On Jul 21, 2015
oribi:
I don't need to blow my trumpet but been shopping online for as long as i can remember but after reading through how outrageous many people scam people in the name of importation i get angry,with that am willing to help in anyway i can..NO E-BOOK,NO COMMISSION,NO CHARGE
So i am here to help and answer all question relating to buying ONLINE
Good morning, please I have a few questions.

1. please how do i personally buy stuff from alibaba, is it that i'll pay with MasterCard or Visacard the normal way we pay for goods here in Nigeria. If yes, which is more advisable.

2. What is the quality of goods from Alibaba? Are their cotton shorts really cotton? Are their t-shirts good materials or all those elastic stuff?

3. How long does it take for a good to reach Naija after payment?

Thanks smiley
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 1:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Ojisik:

Good morning, please I have a few questions.

1. please how do i personally buy stuff from alibaba, is it that i'll pay with MasterCard or Visacard the normal way we pay for goods here in Nigeria. If yes, which is more advisable.

2. What is the quality of goods from Alibaba? Are their cotton shorts really cotton? Are their t-shirts good materials or all those elastic stuff?

3. How long does it take for a good to reach Naija after payment?

Thanks smiley

1)yes u can use mastercard or visa just like u do in nigeria.i use mastercard
2)All depends on the seller if they are credible and got diamond or gold status(been on alibaba for three years plus)(check feedbacks)
3)depend on the shipment..Singapore post and co about a month and Dhl and co about 5 working days

1 Like

Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Ojisik(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2015
oribi:

1)yes u can use mastercard or visa just like u do in nigeria.i use mastercard
2)All depends on the seller if they are credible and got diamond or gold status(been on alibaba for three years plus)(check feedbacks)
3)depend on the shipment..Singapore post and co about a month and Dhl and co about 5 working days

Thanks alot, please is the shipping free? If no, how much does it cost ?

Can you recommend a seller of top quality clothes?
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Ojisik:

Thanks alot, please is the shipping free? If no, how much does it cost ?

Can you recommend a seller of top quality clothes?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1460393
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/724335

check it out yourself
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by blissbay(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
oribi:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1460393
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/724335

check it out yourself
Hello @ Oribi. Pls can I talk to you personally on phone or other means. Pls I will appreciate if you can drop your number for me on blissbaytechnology@gmail.com. Best regards
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
blissbay:

Hello @ Oribi. Pls can I talk to you personally on phone or other means. Pls I will appreciate if you can drop your number for me on blissbaytechnology@gmail.com. Best regards

u got mail
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by iceberryose(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
oribi:

NO PROBLEM ALWAYS WILLINGLY TO HELP....MONEY IS NOT ALWAYS EVERYTHING
please suggest a good bluetooth headphone between 2k to 3k
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 3:49am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by iceberryose(m): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by blissbay(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2015
oribi:

u got mail

Thanks so much @ Oribi. But sorry I have not received your mail. I checked my Spam and no mail there. Pls U can call me on 08032884235. Will call back and thanks for all your assistance here
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2015
blissbay:

Thanks so much @ Oribi. But sorry I have not received your mail. I checked my Spam and no mail there. Pls U can call me on 08032884235. Will call back and thanks for all your assistance here

will get back to u later in the day.Thanks
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2015
iceberryose:
sir i meant those over ears headphone not these small ones sir thanks

ok will get back to u soon
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by iceberryose(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
oribi:

ok will get back to u soon
waiting sir. Thanks in advance
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by ceaser: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
oribi:
boyleyayo@yahoo.com

I've sent you mail. A barrage of questions if you don't mind. My whatsapp digit for instant communication is also included therein. Thank you.
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
ceaser:

I've sent you mail. A barrage of questions if you don't mind. My whatsapp digit for instant communication is also included therein. Thank you.

nice talking to you...hope i helped
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
iceberryose:
waiting sir. Thanks in advance

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bluedio-HT-shooting-Brake-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-1-Stereo-Headphones-built-in-Mic-handsfree-for-calls/2023433415.html

Due to naira depreciation it should go out of your price range but hope it is what you wanted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cannes Nova Designer Perfumes / Brand New Bold 5: 92k. / '...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.