Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics (9690 Views)

Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) / Ambode Offers Amnesty ‎to Cultists, Criminals In Lagos / Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oba Lilwayne of Lagoon records

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
jerflakes:

My type of guy. grin
cheesy
Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics by jerflakes(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Respect to d wire wire cheesy

The brainest scam.
Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
OBJ should be on that list
Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics by freecocoa(f): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Some of these ones go don die na.
Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics by Middlefinger1: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
vickylala239:
#Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution – Kidnapping, Murder

REWARD: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Alexis Flores.

Alexis Flores is wanted for his alleged involvement in the kidnapping and murder of a five-year-old girl in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The girl was reported missing in late July of 2000, and later found strangled to death in a nearby apartment in early August of 2000.Flores has ties to Honduras.
This guy na Frank Lampard.
Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics by EmmySparky(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
That bishop guy na real psycho....semion is a role model...na wetin we dey pray daily make GOD bless us like this guy....
Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics by BestySam(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lol even this old man too. Na wa o!
Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics by Orjillala: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
My dear op, pls include my pics.Hunger catch me this evening soteee I go steal bread for mama nkechi shop.
Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics by Dexema(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2016
o.p are you sure this isn't just a list of Americas most wanted? anyway I think it's cool, did you notice that there is no black man there just hispanics and Caucasians.
I hate the American criminal law / Judicial system cos it emboldens criminals. imagine that rapist that went on to commit another murder after being released. lalasticlala kindly check this out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" / APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike / Court Freezes N350m Traced To Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.