Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Be Sincere To Yourself... Which One Do You Prefer Out Of The Two? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Sincere To Yourself... Which One Do You Prefer Out Of The Two? (967 Views)

We Prefer Restructuring, Not Break-up – Ohanaeze / Rivers Guber Watch 2019 - Who Would You Prefer? / Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere To Yourself... Which One Do You Prefer Out Of The Two? by jordyize: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
With what we are experiencing now in Naija.
Which One Do You Prefer?
APC's CHANGE

or

PDP's TRANSFORMATION AGENDA.
Re: Be Sincere To Yourself... Which One Do You Prefer Out Of The Two? by 234GT(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
PDP's transformation agenda!

PDP for live!

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere To Yourself... Which One Do You Prefer Out Of The Two? by donbenedict(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
A country whr there is peace...

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere To Yourself... Which One Do You Prefer Out Of The Two? by Toktee(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Na change na,,,,can't you see as efcc holding facility in abj is overstretch within a month,cant you see as former governors are been detained,cant you see our pmb salary?
abi u no d see?

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere To Yourself... Which One Do You Prefer Out Of The Two? by Toktee(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
234GT:
PDP's transformation agenda!

PDP for live!
Nothing like pap foe live,,,pdp has gone since march 28 and you know it.
Re: Be Sincere To Yourself... Which One Do You Prefer Out Of The Two? by 234GT(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Toktee:
Nothing like pap foe live,,,pdp has gone since march 28 and you know it.

Ok Sir! If PDP contests elections in 2019, make you go stop them lol
Re: Be Sincere To Yourself... Which One Do You Prefer Out Of The Two? by DaBullIT(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
[size=13pt]It's not been magical enough for some people

But i prefer PMB's change to anything Nigeria has had since it's inception

NOTE : I SAID PMB's CHANGE , He's very unpredictable and so far , even if some people think it's betrayal to Yorubas, I think he's proving his point that he really belongs to nobody
[/size]
Re: Be Sincere To Yourself... Which One Do You Prefer Out Of The Two? by Succulentlick: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
PDP all the way......in Chris Brown's voice # I can transform you #
Personally I view transformation as always on the positive while
Change can assume negativity or positivity.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere To Yourself... Which One Do You Prefer Out Of The Two? by zenith4biz(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Some people want to die on northern party PDP

If pdp wins any presidential election the north would take over their party.
Re: Be Sincere To Yourself... Which One Do You Prefer Out Of The Two? by Toktee(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
234GT:

Ok Sir! If PDP contests elections in 2019, make you go stop them lol
just like kowa,accord and labour party etc,they are free to contest ok,but the pdp that was born in 1999 is dead.
Re: Be Sincere To Yourself... Which One Do You Prefer Out Of The Two? by BLOTRS: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
PDP...we drove the greedy northerners out from pdp...i'm sure they won't still believe in pdp come 2019, and they'll loose their grasp in Nigerian politics when pdp wins... memorize this word every day #BIAFRA# let it not depart from your heart. grin

(1) (Reply)

Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report / President Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Chevron Delegates At Aso Villa,Abuja(Pics) / Africa's First World Bank VP, Setting The Records Straight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.