Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. (8789 Views)

Jumia Is A Scam..... (PICS) / Jumia Is At It Again!!! / JUMIA Is A BIG Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by gr8femfred: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
I don't know if anyone observed that JUMIA Service is getting worst on a daily bases? I used to shop on JUMIA and almost all my things was bought through them but recently i discover that JUMIA is selling fake product and you will never get your money in return.
I bought Infinix hot note pro from JUMIA during their mega week and I was told that I will be given a promo sim with 3g data for six month but till date JUMIA only playing on their customers without thinking of the outcome. I think JUMIA is now taking advantage of Nigerians. as am talking I have goods wort of 69k with them and they only promise to send me voucher for the past 2month.
here is my advice please think twice before you shop with them. you might be lucky and if the product is bad that is the end. because of the nature of my job I prefer buying things online, I don't mind if you can recommend a better complain to me. PLEASE RUN FOR JUMIA. from olarwajufemi@gmail.com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Silverman42(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
gr8femfred:
I don't know if anyone observed that JUMIA Service is getting worst on a daily bases? I used to shop on JUMIA and almost all my things was bought through them but recently i discover that JUMIA is selling fake product and you will never get your money in return.
I bought Infinix hot note pro from JUMIA during their mega week and I was told that I will be given a promo sim with 3g data for six month but till date JUMIA only playing on their customers without thinking of the outcome. I think JUMIA is now taking advantage of Nigerians. as am talking I have goods wort of 69k with them and they only promise to send me voucher for the past 2month.
here is my advice please think twice before you shop with them. you might be lucky and if the product is bad that is the end. because of the nature of my job I prefer buying things online, I don't mind if you can recommend a better complain to me. PLEASE RUN don't JUMIA. from olarwajufemi@gmail.com
Based on your post, i am screwed. I just returned the defective infinix zero 2 they gave me yesterday and they told me the whole issue will be resolved within a week. Hope i have not gotten into a mess.

5 Likes

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
I can testify ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,doe dey gave me back my money when I threaten not to shop with dem again
Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Bratking(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Since those criminals on Jumia sold me a defective PS3 last year, I cease to shop with then. Konga too. I prefer to buy my stuff in person nowadays, that way I can limit the chances of getting conned to 5% on the scale of 100.

5 Likes

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by gr8femfred: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
am very sure Jumia will soon be a past story with the way their are doing business.. I advice people to be carefully of JUMIA.
Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by moruphb: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Their service is getting worse lately, it takes them forever to deliver an item without any tangible reasons even when I chose their pickup station.

5 Likes

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by gr8femfred: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
ennyhola:
I can testify ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,doe dey gave me back my money when I threaten not to shop with dem again
you are just lucking. I sent them mails and calls but for the past 2month series of promise
but all na lie.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by tunesoft(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
I bought a defective wrist watch from them...and told them the 2nd day....they told me they don't do wrist watch return...but they will look into it. It took them 9 days( obviously after the 7 days return deadline lasped) to call am and still said the same nonsense. Well, for now..i give kudos to those who use the site.........so useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by gr8femfred: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
tunesoft:
I bought a defective wrist watch from them...and told them the 2nd day....they told me they don't do wrist watch return...but they will look into it. It took them 9 days( obviously after the 7 days return deadline lasped) to call am and still said the same nonsense. Well, for now..i give kudos to those who use the site.........so useless
people need to run for them. only if you want to wast your money..
Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by alkanes1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
They gave me a voucher for my defective Injoo tab unlike konga who refused to reply me after 2 weeks
Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
You can imagine buying a product, taking forever to deliver and when the delivery man comes, he talks anyhow(I payed for delivery Man, you come to where i am and not where you are, i dey blast their head tho), imagine getting a wrong product, their return policy sucks, customer care, error. This guys needs to go get some more training. The same thing with that Yeye Konga. Is anything working in this Country yet?

4 Likes

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by ollyruffy: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Shop at jumia at your own risk. Most especially electronics. That was how they sold me an inverter that developed fault in 2weeks. Their waranty is a big scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
gr8femfred:
you are just lucking. I sent them mails and calls but for the past 2month series of promise
but all na lie.
I sent them mail continuously and call telling dem I will tell everybody in my hostel to stop using jumia

1 Like

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Alexanda07(m): 12:33am On Jul 12, 2015
To Resolve All Your JUMIA Online Orders, Assistance, Enquiries and Complaints, Pls Call or Whatsapp Alexander on +2348038787872.....JUMIA Online SALES CONSULTANT

JUMIA....Nigeria's No 1 Online Shopping Store You Can Trust
Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Chimezie250(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2015
You are right bro, bought a defective 16gig SanDisk card from them last week
Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Bratking(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Alexanda07:
To Resolve All Your JUMIA Online Orders, Assistance, Enquiries and Complaints, Pls Call or Whatsapp Alexander on +2348038787872.....JUMIA Online SALES CONSULTANT

JUMIA SUCK BIG TIME.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Alexanda07(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Bratking:

JUMIA SUCK BIG TIME.

Welcome to JUMIA! How may we help you?
Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Bratking(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2015
Alexanda07:

Welcome to JUMIA! How may we help you?

By shutting down your centers and internet services permanently, thank you.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by gr8femfred: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2015
Alexanda07:

stop deceiving people here I sent a lot of mails and called your care center almost everyday for the past two months. your company is the was and am sure with time people will run from you coz am one of your best costumer before I see you true colour. 3month ago I can defend JUMIA anywhere coz I thought you are the best but now I know you are the worst . that is why I drop my mail on the comment, go back to your office and check that mail have brought goods more that 360k from your company. so I don't deserve such stupid treatment from your useless JUMIA. good day

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Richhard(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2015
Silverman42:

Based on your post, i am screwed. I just returned the defective infinix zero 2 they gave me yesterday and they told me the whole issue will be resolved within a week. Hope i have not gotten into a mess.

I hope so for you, I got a defective phone, and they are yet to retrieve it from me! Jumia suckss
Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by stoneaustin(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2015
After I bought a LG home theatre and a JVC flat screen TV that doesn't function, I called those basters like forever, sent mail that kept bouncing and they never showed up! MY PROMISE NOBODY THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH ME WILL EVER PATRONIZE THEM! They are moving towards NITEL's direction and I pledge to help them the little I can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Alexanda07(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2015
gr8femfred:
stop deceiving people here I sent a lot of mails and called your care center almost everyday for the past two months. your company is the was and am sure with time people will run from you coz am one of your best costumer before I see you true colour. 3month ago I can defend JUMIA anywhere coz I thought you are the best but now I know you are the worst . that is why I drop my mail on the comment, go back to your office and check that mail have brought goods more that 360k from your company. so I don't deserve such stupid treatment from your useless JUMIA. good day

Welcome to JUMIA. How may we help you please.
Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Alexanda07(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Bratking:

By shutting down your centers and internet services permanently, thank you.

Welcome to JUMIA! Thank you for your feedback.

May we know your issues and complaints.
Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by kekakuz(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Alexanda07:

Welcome to JUMIA! Thank you for your feedback.
May we know your issues and complaints.
guy ffuckoff this thread my injoi fire is still hanging after 2 weeks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by encryptjay(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Little wonder they are partners with Innjoo, another company with problematic phones. Innjoo one repair ish gave me a serious headache yesterday. Still hunting for engineers to fix this mess from Jumia/Innjoo

1 Like

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Silas0(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Na Wah o!
Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by augster(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2015
encryptjay:
Little wonder they are partners with Innjoo, another company with problematic phones. Innjoo one repair ish gave me a serious headache yesterday. Still hunting for engineers to fix this mess from Jumia/Innjoo
lol...i nearly bought InnJoo Fire.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by tziz(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Well, sincerely i'll b d only one yet in dis thread to say otherwise. My first order frm an online shop in Nigeria was frm konga, a watch, afta i transferd cash to my konga wallet and placed d order, i didnt see my watch for close to 2weeks, i was calling during dt time dou, only for dem to snd me a mail one day n say d watch is out of stock. I was vexed, buh den my N21,500 was returned to my gtbnk a/c within one week. Dt was wen konga started newly n i undastood. I still went n ordered a watch afta dt frm jumia which dey deliverd sharperly, orderd a bb Q5 too n it was deliverd within 2days in lag, vry impressive. Since den, iv gotten a laptop frm konga which took dem more dan a week to deliver too buh it was nice, den dey gave me a 5k voucher and i used it to get an Infinix Hot and a Hot Note which i received in owerri within a week too, free delivery. All dese items hav been working perfectly. IMO, i cnt say d e-shops r bad, der are ok, aldou waiting times can b annoying.
Btwn- i buy products only sold by konga or jumia, since dey hav other pple selling products under dem, i doubt d quality of dose products are checked by d online shops. Mayb am jst lucky, or mayb its cos i buy items only sold by d online shop itslf.
Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Jeffy1206(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2015
tziz:
Well, sincerely i'll b d only one yet in dis thread to say otherwise. My first order frm an online shop in Nigeria was frm konga, a watch, afta i transferd cash to my konga wallet and placed d order, i didnt see my watch for close to 2weeks, i was calling during dt time dou, only for dem to snd me a mail one day n say d watch is out of stock. I was vexed, buh den my N21,500 was returned to my gtbnk a/c within one week. Dt was wen konga started newly n i undastood. I still went n ordered a watch afta dt frm jumia which dey deliverd sharperly, orderd a bb Q5 too n it was deliverd within 2days in lag, vry impressive. Since den, iv gotten a laptop frm konga which took dem more dan a week to deliver too buh it was nice, den dey gave me a 5k voucher and i used it to get an Infinix Hot and a Hot Note which i received in owerri within a week too, free delivery. All dese items hav been working perfectly. IMO, i cnt say d e-shops r bad, der are ok, aldou waiting times can b annoying.
Btwn- i buy products only sold by konga or jumia, since dey hav other pple selling products under dem, i doubt d quality of dose products are checked by d online shops. Mayb am jst lucky, or mayb its cos i buy items only sold by d online shop itslf.
most of the items complained here are sold by them not merchants... I remember konga with that defective tablet then. What's the name sef Also got infinix zero with same wahala. Jumia can't really tell., I shop for people a lot but with their long time deliveries now most of my customers have resort to go buy anything from the market even with higher prices. angry I bought a product for close to 2 months now and it's still in transit to Abuja... Anyways I'm not worried cos I choose shipping by sea which takes about 3-4 months, so I can wait for it angry
Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Alexanda07(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2015
kekakuz:

guy ffuckoff this thread
my injoi fire is still hanging after 2 weeks

I Understand your plight. See my Signatures and contact me lets resolve the issue together.

Thank you for shopping with JUMIA.

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Tolzeal(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jeffy1206:
most of the items complained here are sold by them not merchants... I remember konga with that defective tablet then. What's the name sef Also got infinix zero with same wahala. Jumia can't really tell., I shop for people a lot but with their long time deliveries now most of my customers have resort to go buy anything from the market even with higher prices. angry I bought a product for close to 2 months now and it's still in transit to Abuja... Anyways I'm not worried cos I choose shipping by sea which takes about 3-4 months, so I can wait for it angry

Lol bro. You got me rolling on the Floor Big time with Shipping By SEA thingy.

Hahahahha grin

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. by Tolzeal(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Alexanda07:

I Understand your plight. See my Signatures and contact me lets resolve the issue together.

Thank you for shopping with JUMIA.

Is this guy really needed in here??

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Help With Itel 1503 / How To Check And See Your Mtn, Etisalat, Glo And Airtel Mobile Phone Number / Treasure Hunt: Subscriber Sues Mtn For N210m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.