Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? (1704 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Iamhoypete(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ladies Can You Ever ask A guy out or have you ever had the thought of doing so and you got no boldness to do so?

Let's hear your thought or Experience on it
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Rounakid(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Anyway, d ladies una don hear...
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by totalbaby(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
I can never. I am still a bit old school. I don't feel it's appropriate for a woman to chase a man. It just seems desperate to me.
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
These days if a lady asks a guy out, the general perception is that she is desperate.

So, I would rather wait for a guy to take the bold step, but I would give him positive signs to show that I am into him, if he becomes a bit hesitant.
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Iamhoypete(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Even if you are into him and u know he is into you as well but shy to express it?
totalbaby:
I can never. I am still a bit old school. I don't feel it's appropriate for a woman to chase a man. It just seems desperate to me.
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
if a lady walk up to me to ask me out i wl consida her cheap.
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by DuchessLily(f): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
I can't and will never!
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by DrObum(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Yes I can!

Ok! I'm not a lady and am straight!
This thread no concern me!

*walks out*
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by timm1990(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
In dis 21st century a gurl don't hv 2 ask a guy out all she have to do is open up, if d guy is nt a slowpoke he will take over, I have dated so many girl and nobody asked anybody out it just started as mere friends
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Iamhoypete:
Ladies Can You Ever ask A guy out or have you ever had the thought of doing so and you got no boldness to do so?

Let's hear your thought or Experience on it

why not? i can ask a guy out
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
misssclassy:
These days if a lady asks a guy out, the general perception is that she is desperate.

So, I would rather wait for a guy to take the bold step, but I would give him positive signs to show that I am into him, if he becomes a bit hesitant.
The best way...
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
elijah2u:
if a lady walk up to me to ask me out i wl consida her cheap.
wetin you know? Nothing
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
wetin you know? Nothing
u ask and ansa it, hmm i lov ur cnfidence
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by passionate88: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
They will never... Nigerian girls are just timid... Thinking all guys will teg them loose or easy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Gurgle(f): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
I wont

never ever never
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
I CAN only ask out the guy I'm already dating. sad

Not some other guy that will think i want him so badly. hence he lacked the initiative and i took charge but yeah, he will still think otherwise.
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
I dey craze? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Moustache: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Even if a lady should ask me out,i am definately going to think about it before i give her a Yes!...i have taste and variety
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Nwocha12(f): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
I love this guy so much and was waiting for him to ask me out(we were friends for years) but he didn't so I have to tell him how I feel towards him still he didn't say anything till after few months. We are dating now and planning to get married. Sometimes guys fear rejection. We are best of friends, best lovers and above all we will be the best couple.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by lilmax(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
See them cheesy and the next thing you see them saying is "beingafemaleinnigeria "
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by illmatic101(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dey craze? cheesy

before nko
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Gurgle(f): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nwocha12:

I love this guy so much and was waiting for him to ask me out(we were friends for years) but he didn't so I have to tell him how I feel towards him still he didn't say anything till after few months. We are dating now and planning to get married. Sometimes guys fear rejection. We are best of friends, best lovers and above all we will be the best couple.

that's a really nice story

HML

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by haibe(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
misssclassy:

whats the difference? If you give me positive signs that you like me that is obvious, I can also think you are desperate. . Just let the guu know ur feelings, simple.. don't expect that guys are magicians to know how u feel
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by gamaliel121(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
All showdys r now claiming they can't abii...
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Ubyj(f): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
It depends on d guy. Some of dem wil only accept u out of sympathy and end up treating u like trash. Some guys r coded tho..my kinda guys kiss
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 13, 2015
Nwocha12:

seee dis is thru love, some girls are just too proud and they don't know that pride will lead them to lose that someone special. Just tell the guy straight ahead. If its rejection u are afraid of haven't guys been rejected aren't they still alive?
Re: Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out? by popweezy(m): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Well, I usually don't find any girl who approaches me attractive but I c nothing wrong with lady asking a guy out.. The fact is dat, if I dont av feelings for her, I make my points clear instead of dating her out of pity.. But I try as much as possible to be friends with them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What To Offer Him Asides Your Body / Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. / Should Age Difference Affect Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.