Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) (56437 Views)

Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) / John Okafor "Ibu" With His Wife And Son (Photos) / The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
funlord:
grin Op, Why dem dey vex 4 the 4th shot? Abi alert from daddy no show? And who be dat paw paw girl wey just join 4 inside your pics? abi na the nigga 2nd wife? Government money sweet sha!

Do u know all these people wey de carry scale(weighing scale) with bell, and be shouting, griin griin griin, weigh your weight!!!!!! N5 ? Cosmos mmaduka did it, dat guy suffered to make his money,

I just hate it when u just relegate people hard work to the background or waste. After suffering to make his money, u ve to call it govt money, as if he stole it. Its very unfair.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by theenii: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
lawanson44:

Are you referring to your father?
lol,you are truly ibo undecidedi'm not surprise you have no regards for other peoples parents, i know you wakes your father up with a sliding tackle every morning,bye manbitch have got no time to waste on a dolt like you tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
na so,wen i go do my own,bill gates go show
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
ddami:
HE FOUND LOVE IN A YORUBA GIRL'S EYES..

Hahaha! Or the olosho biatch found money in the guy's Bank Account? undecided undecided

THE GROOM IS THINKING ABOUT WEDDING NIGHT...

How can someone be fantasizing about something he has eaten over 500 times before when he's meant to eat it? cheesy cheesy

(dakore egbuson + olumide alabi),

Dakore Egbeson is from River State

(Stella Damascus+Daniel ademinokan)

Stella Damascus is from Delta

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by chidile: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Happy married life ....may many goodies be for you couple UJN...enjoy jare..!
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Abyzan(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Okay.. BMWs sold to fg angry

Its more like Jaguar bitch
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
theenii:
lol,you are truly ibo undecidedi'm not surprise you have no regards for other peoples parents, i know you wakes your father up with a sliding tackle every morning,bye manbitch have got no time to waste on a dolt like you tongue

I ask again. Are you refering to your father?
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
IDEKEALUMONA:

Coscharis is one of the genuine business men we have in the country, he built his business on honesty through hard work and God's favour, unlike the owner of oriental hotel who is a known armed robber

Bros, leave that thing. I know what i'm saying. Coscharis supply vehicles to government ministries and parastatals and the hit big deal at the expense of the tax payers money. Ordinarily, a vehicle worth N5m will be 9 or N10m in coscharis if government ministry is the customer. An exact picture in Stella Oduah's case.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
lawanson44:

Hahaha! Or the olosho biatch found money in the guy's Bank Account? undecided undecided

How can someone be fantasizing about something he has eaten over 500 times before when he's meant to eat it? cheesy cheesy

Dakore Egbeson is from River State

Stella Damascus is from Delta
so you are trying to tell me no Igbo girl has ever married a Yoruba boy...

... the Lola you are referring to is no baby mama but full wife, Paul definitely paid her dowry.. Paul must have met over a thousand Igbo girls b4 going for her.. you think she's an olosho but to him she's the chosen one...... simple...

even if cosmos son has eaten it 500 times, he still gave her a PROPER and AMAZING WEDDING and dint leave her or made her a baby mama.. he should continue eating what he has been enjoying b4 he got married...

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abyzan:

Its more like Jaguar bitch

Yeah, Coja.. Obj should know... Special waivers, how can you compete with them....
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
IDEKEALUMONA:

Coscharis is one of the genuine business men we have in the country, he built his business on honesty through hard work and God's favour, unlike the owner of oriental hotel who is a known armed robber

We helped recover their stolen vehicle worth well over N5m and they didnt even appreciate us.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by whyteone: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
lawanson44:

I thought i was the only one who noticed that shyte! Look at her useless parents and relatives opening their smelly mouths laughing. I thought they said Igbos should leave lagos and yet their shameless olosho ladies keep throwing their useless selves on our hardworking men (Lola and Peter of P"Square comes to mind).

I am ashamed of Cosmos Maduka's Son. Sorry bro...be prepared to father bastards belonging to yoruba agberos rather than your own biological children
Let's emphasize on the Unity of our country.God bless the two families for coming together to enhance Nigeria's bond.May the Unity between the Igbos and Yorubas continue to wax strong.God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by whyteone: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
ddami:
so you are trying to tell me no Igbo girl has ever married a Yoruba boy...

... the Lola you are referring to is no baby mama but full wife, Paul definitely paid her dowry.. Paul must have met over a thousand Igbo girls b4 going for her.. you think she's an olosho but to him she's the chosen one...... simple...

even if cosmos son has eaten it 500 times, he still gave her a PROPER and AMAZING WEDDING and dint leave her or made her a baby mama.. he should continue eating what he has been enjoying b4 he got married...
Please ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
lawanson44:

I thought i was the only one who noticed that shyte! Look at her useless parents and relatives opening their smelly mouths laughing. I thought they said Igbos should leave lagos and yet their shameless olosho ladies keep throwing their useless selves on our hardworking men (Lola and Peter of P"Square comes to mind).

I am ashamed of Cosmos Maduka's Son. Sorry bro...be prepared to father bastards belonging to yoruba agberos rather than your own biological children
Ewwww,bros na so ur hatred reach,why dis wicked infammatory comment na? I be igbo man too,ur hatred toward our fellow brother is tooo much,abeg reverse this ur statement
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by YabaLeftist: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
RedBenson:

After duping the nation and individuals. This is how they larvish the money. Was Coscharis motors not involved in Stella Oduah's controversial vehicle scam? Now we only happen to know abt that cos it was exposed. Do you know how many of those dubious vehicle businesses going on in the firm everyday from govt. ministries, parastatals etc successfully without us hearing?

You should direct your indignation at the government of the day and not at Coscharis. Cosmas Maduka has no case to answer concerning the car purchase scam, after all, he merely sold the car to the ministry of aviation. Every businessman will always want to do business. He did not rob the government with Ak47 gun, he merely carried out the request of the former minister and delivered the vehicle. If you were in his shoes I bet you'll do the same.

Cosmas has been in business for long and made his money before doing biz with the government.

You should direct your anger at the government.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by ogbanje1(f): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
This boy dey craze o, with all the beautiful Igbo girls wey full everywhere na Yoloba woman you go marry. undecided

And I know say na the girl take jazz hol am, because im get money. Tufiakwa! !! angry

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by StOla: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
ogbanje1:
This boy dey craze o, with all the beautiful Igbo girls wey full everywhere na Yoloba woman you go marry. undecided

And I know say na the girl take jazz hol am, because im get money. Tufiakwa! !! angry

Do you know the girl's family? How many rich families have ever married into poor families in Nigeria?

Is it the son of Subomi Balogun and the daughter of Sonny Odogwu?
Is it the son of IBB and the daughter of Ndimi?
Is it the son of Olu Priddy and the daughter of Edozien?
Is it the son of hajia Bola Sagaya and the daughter of Bamanga Tukur?

So I ask, where would the son of Maduka have met a poor Yoruba girl?
For these people, even marriage is a business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
whyteone:

Please ignore him.
okay. I just wanted to let him know that no matter the tribe or anything... Love will always win...
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by 1after: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
SegunAdewole:
Why is that if Ibos want to marry yorubas, they choose Ijebus than other subgroups in yorubaland. No wonder people say Ijebus are the Ibos of yorubaland. Has anyone noticed?

Customized, the coward of nairaland. Hiding behind someone's moniker to cause confusion.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by StOla: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
YabaLeftist:

You should direct your indignation at the government of the day and not at Coscharis. Cosmas Maduka has no case to answer concerning the car purchase scam, after all, he merely sold the car to the ministry of aviation. Every businessman will always want to do business. He did not rob the government with Ak47 gun, he merely carried out the request of the former minister and delivered the vehicle. If you were in his shoes I bet you'll do the same.

Cosmas has been in business for long and made his money before doing biz with the government.

You should direct your anger at the government.

But he did lie to get an import waiver, claiming the vehicles were ordered for Lagos State government for National Sports Festival.

That is a crime revealed, many more unknown in the dealings of a typical Nigerian business man.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by delpee(f): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tribalists should go and rest jare! So many successful intertribal marriages already. Bella Naija ( Uche Pedro) comes to mind.

Happy married life to the lovely couple. Many more will happen whether we like it or not.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by raysville(m): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gorgeous!!!
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by jasper83: 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nawa ooo, that road lekki-epe expressway by that oriented hotel was madly blocked today. Infact we had to pass via victoria island to burst out at lekki phase one round about.
Opulence was really displayed there. I saw almost 5 Royce rolls( black n white) , Bentley be like pure water. Money dey naija o.
Wishing the couple a blissfull married life.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by emmatok(m): 12:24am On Jul 12, 2015
lawanson44:

Poor man always making noise while the rich are making money.

You think these rich-men care about your tribal nonsense ?
The rich marry to other rich families.
Both the Bride and Groom came from wealthy families.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 12:24am On Jul 12, 2015
RedBenson:

After duping the nation and individuals. This is how they larvish the money. Was Coscharis motors not involved in Stella Oduah's controversial vehicle scam? Now we only happen to know abt that cos it was exposed. Do you know how many of those dubious vehicle businesses going on in the firm everyday from govt. ministries, parastatals etc successfully without us hearing?
What rubbish are you talking? Is coscharis a govt company or priavte company? So selling their product is now duping the govt? So Dangote selling cement to govt agencies for construction is now duping the govt? You really sound senseless!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by emmatok(m): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2015
StOla:

Do you know the girl's family? How many rich families have ever married into poor families in Nigeria?

Is it the son of Subomi Balogun and the daughter of Sonny Odogwu?
Is it the son of IBB and the daughter of Ndimi?
Is it the son of Olu Priddy and the daughter of Edozien?
Is it the son of hajia Bola Sagaya and the daughter of Bamanga Tukur?

So I ask, where would the son of Maduka have met a poor Yoruba girl?
For these people, even marriage is a business.

Tell them o.

They think these rich IGBO men will marry a poor or average Igbo girl.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by malikisah: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Truth be told, dem no fine at all!
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by aryzgreat: 4:27am On Jul 12, 2015
ddami:
HE FOUND LOVE IN A YORUBA GIRL'S EYES.. THE GROOM IS THINKING ABOUT WEDDING NIGHT...(dakore egbuson + olumide alabi), (Stella Damascus+Daniel ademinokan) so your women also marry our hardworking men, but I wouldn't call ur girls "olosho ladies".... nothing special..

HERE YOU ARE LAMENTING..

Very shameful that over 60% yorubas think any non hausa or yoruba is igbo. Which of the names above is igbo?

Travel out of ur region for once, it's part of education

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Ujupsy: 6:56am On Jul 12, 2015
DankemzI:
With our Oyel Money the Father loots from Niger Delta

*No_die_tomorrow_Ice-Prince*
The father does not care abt ur oil money
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by tonychristopher: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2015
SegunAdewole:
The fact that Ibo married yoruba does not water down our agitation for the division of this unworkable cesspit called nigeria. Let their be Arewa, Oodua and Biafra. Love can only exist if mover apart from each other and appreciate our ourselves, with everyone ruling and deciding their own future and not one man from borno or katsina deciding for an ondo man how to live his life. No!

Children from intertribal unions could have oodua and Biafran passport. After all Nigerians marry Camerounians, Germans, Ghanians, Americans yet do not exist together with those countries.
Let's move apart that we may survive and not collide to perish.

you spoke well
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2015
I sincerely hope this marriage lasts...... FOR LIFE

We've seen and are tired of lavish wedding ceremonies ending in a messy divorce months or a few years after
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by kenoz(m): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Classy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend / Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got / Aww.. Davido & Girlfriend Sira Are Still Together (new Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.