Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Wife Of Niger State Governor 'amina Bello' To Work As A Medical Practitioner - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wife Of Niger State Governor 'amina Bello' To Work As A Medical Practitioner (1321 Views)

‘Doctor’ Sucks Patients’ Sperm In Minna, Niger State (Photo) / Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin / Amina Suffers Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Katsina After Taking Septrin (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Niger State Governor 'amina Bello' To Work As A Medical Practitioner by Skillz02(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Home Amina Bello Niger State Wife of Niger State Governor 'Amina Bello' to Work as a Medical Practitioner in General Hospital
Wife of Niger State Governor 'Amina Bello' to Work as a Medical Practitioner in General Hospital
24 hrs ago Amina Bello, Niger State
Dr. Amina Abubakar Bello, wife of the Niger State Governor, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello, Thursday said she would render her services as a medical practitioner at the State General Hospital, in Minna.

Dr. Amina Bello Photo who visited the female and pediatric wards at the General Hospital, Minna, said as a consultant gynecologist, she would want to contribute to the treatment of women in the hospital.

She said, “My visit is to see how I can contribute to the society. That is what I do. I see pregnant women, I see women with problems, I operate on women on caesarian section; that is what I intend to do as my own contribution. The hospital should expect better services.

“I would like to contribute my own quota, visit some of these women, spend time with them, helping with their surgeries and deliveries.

“I also need to see how the premises, where I will render my services, looks like. And I am very happy because the environment is so clean despite the old structures”.

The governor’s wife, who is also the first daughter of ex-head of state, retired General Abdulsalami Abubakar, however decried the inadequate bed space in the hospital.

“It is too small. In a place where you have 600 deliveries, you have only 20 beds? It is not encouraging”, she added.

The Permanent Secretary of the Hospital Management Board, Dr. Makusidi Muhammad, commended the governor’s wife for her input and readiness to contribute her own quota.

He also disclosed that the rate of infant and maternal mortality in Niger State has reduced.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Niger State Governor 'amina Bello' To Work As A Medical Practitioner by Oblitz(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Niger State Governor 'amina Bello' To Work As A Medical Practitioner by khel(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
okay
Re: Wife Of Niger State Governor 'amina Bello' To Work As A Medical Practitioner by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gud 4 her
Re: Wife Of Niger State Governor 'amina Bello' To Work As A Medical Practitioner by docmoses(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
ok

Next

Re: Wife Of Niger State Governor 'amina Bello' To Work As A Medical Practitioner by UnknownT: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Though it's good but she will end up distracting the hospital. Her orderlies will end up making staff and patients uncomfortable
Re: Wife Of Niger State Governor 'amina Bello' To Work As A Medical Practitioner by Dunsin89(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2015
I hope she won't operate with her overflowing Hijab on sha?

(1) (Reply)

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease - A Life Threatening Infection / The Shocking Truth About Aspirin / HIV Symptoms In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.