Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

A Fun Text Color Bubble Design Site - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Fun Text Color Bubble Design Site (918 Views)

For Sale: Clean SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 (7.0). Black Color / Printing Tshirt Easily 3 Color / Meet Ommyhummer, A Realistic Pencil-color Artist Inspired By Kelvin Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Fun Text Color Bubble Design Site by sod50: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
Textcolorart is a text color bubble site i designed for the fun of text bubbling with Html and CSS and JAVASCRIPT. So visit my text bubbling site www.textcolorart.zz.mu and feel free to share with friends to enjoy the experience of text color bubbling. Have fun hovering over the text you input and colorize and see how the colorful text bubble around your screen. Feel free to share and give feedback via the contact link on how to improve the site. I will so much appreciate free will comments, suggestions anything to contribute to the development of the site. Thank you and God bless you as you do so.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Video Was On TV / Photography Videography In Ibadan / Pls Rate This Short Video Comedy From Hilltop Comedy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.