Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Should A Working Man Give His Gf A Monthly Allowance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Working Man Give His Gf A Monthly Allowance? (3044 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Working Man Give His Gf A Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Deexxy:
Are you her Father? undecided
@op, have u answered dis question before? If no, then wat the hell r u waiting for? Na ur type dey spoil all dis girls oh! Obolo like u. U beta stop dat nonsense! U nor get sista shey? Abi ur mama don die? Mumu pikin! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Should A Working Man Give His Gf A Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
jmoore:
Make sure you give her pension if she breaks up with you.
dnt mind the fool. I currently hav my mum and my only sis on a monthly stipend, but sis is gettin married next month so her hubby shud continue from there, Dats how it shud be oh, nor be dis kind mumu Mata wey I dey see for NL abeg abeg. My babe is aware dat I giv my mum n sis monthly stipend, Dats enuf for her to knw dat I will take very good care of her dat is if we end up gettin married oh, couple wit d once in a while egunje I dey giv her oh, not some useless father xmass BS. Na only she Waka come? Chai! Chai! Lols
Re: Should A Working Man Give His Gf A Monthly Allowance? by tforever(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
sexylogan:
Hey everyone.

I'm a medical doctor doing his residency program in one of Nigeria's Teaching Hospitals.

My girlfriend is in her mid twenties and is a second year student at a federal university.

She has never asked me for anything as she is well taken care of by her family.

I send her money every other month or so through her account.

However, I feel compelled to place her on a regular monthly allowance. Two of my closest friends have different opinions about this.
One feels that a gf has no right to enjoy a regular allowance while the other says there is nothing wrong with doing this as he does the same to his gf.

On one hand I don't want her to feel like I'm trying to show off but on the other hand I want to support her in her studies.

What do you guys think?
not bad but she should be doing something for herself too you know. jst like my girl. she is very independent ...... MASTERPIECE

1 Like

Re: Should A Working Man Give His Gf A Monthly Allowance? by valmunich(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chaiii... Some people shaa sad
Re: Should A Working Man Give His Gf A Monthly Allowance? by ronald4lif(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
dechandel:
Seriously! The comments cracked me up grin grin grin

Bia Doc, true true, e be like maga gene dey your blood o grin
I see no reason why you should place her on a payroll.
Give as much as you can when you can. If it comes monthly, and when something goes wrong and you don't meet up to the monthly allowance, you will come and open another thread and ask if bae is possessed!

Comical relieve. grin
Re: Should A Working Man Give His Gf A Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nothing wrong with what you are doing. I think it's cool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! / 6 Rare Romancelanders Who Are Still Virgin / 8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.