Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? (17962 Views)

Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) / 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) / Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by VICARDO92: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hello nairalanders!...pls can anyone wit a autentic idea abt any public university in spain dt offers bachelors of science in english(language of instruction).pls valid n honest responds will b appreciated...tanx family
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by gowaga68: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Having the same question as the above post.
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by Israelly1122: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Are there enough job opportunities for students

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by Israelly1122: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Someone should please reply
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by Israelly1122: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Israelly1122:
Are there enough job opportunities for students
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by kesiena2014(m): 7:09am On Dec 10, 2017
am pleased to see this thread which has been disturbing my mind. please can you help me with the website where I can get the student visa requirement and secondly any free tuition masters program in Spain I can go in for. thanks I will be please to get responds from you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by techxhibit: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2018
Hi y'all,
How is the weather in Barcelona at the moment?
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by Mhisnightbee: 5:02pm On May 30, 2018
ollins:
Spain is a very good place to sturdy,a lot people don't know you can study in English here and morever its much much cheaper than the UK.I am a spainsh citizen from Nigeria,I have been in Spain since 2004.I can tell you it is just of recent a lot of Nigerians are getting aware of Spain and its opportunities. anytime I visit Nigeria I always encourage friends and family to choose Spanish universities .

I really want to study in spain but have know idea how

Pls
What are the necessary documents I will need to stay
Study and work
Tenks
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by Mhisnightbee: 5:05pm On May 30, 2018
Pls
I need information to school in spain , can any one tell me more
Tenks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by Onyelex(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please who knows the cost of accommodation in spain right now and which city is best for student to live
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by Getdabag: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
havent seen a thread on spain..lets revive this one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by Cousin9999: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Getdabag:
havent seen a thread on spain..lets revive this one

There's a massive thread for people studying in Spain.
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by Getdabag: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Cousin9999:

There's a massive thread for people studying in Spain.
okay redirect me to the link
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by ollins(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hello guys.its been a while.
I am available for any questions on studying,living or working in Spain.
Shoot with your questions,let's revive this thread!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by ollins(m): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mhisnightbee:
Pls
I need information to school in spain , can any one tell me more
Tenks
Hi,have you been able to get your Visa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by crownchika: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
ollins:
I'm happy to met this group. Plz I want to know how possible it is for one to get a job over there in Spain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by crownchika: 6:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Ollins plz can I private chat you via email.
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by Uzoahaji: 12:26am On Nov 23, 2021
ollins:

Thanks, pls I am looking at studying in Spain, and I need information on cheap tuition .
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by Alexosanchez: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hello guys. Want to know more about studying in Spain and visa processes?
I am available to answer any of your questions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by BamideleIyanu89: 2:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Alexosanchez:

Please is there work visa for Spain
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by imran90(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning please I’m on budget of around 1.5m, please can you suggest an affordable schools in Barcelona or Valencia to me.
ollins:
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by PromiseJay: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2021
ollins:
Spain is a very good place to sturdy,a lot people don't know you can study in English here and morever its much much cheaper than the UK.I am a spainsh citizen from Nigeria,I have been in Spain since 2004.I can tell you it is just of recent a lot of Nigerians are getting aware of Spain and its opportunities. anytime I visit Nigeria I always encourage friends and family to choose Spanish universities .

Hello Ollins concerning the last 6 months bank statement. My agent told me that 6 million naira can be deposited into my account say few days to go and the bank statement printed out and that all the embassy wants is to see the closing balance of 6 million naira, I don't know how true this is. I was thinking the 6 million naira should be the closing balance for every month in the last 6 months.
Please anyone with reliable information should kindly help me clarify this.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by Zabetta: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=ollins post=35785062]

Hello Ollins, is there an opportunity for international students to get job after completing their postgraduate study in Spain?
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by Pius2023: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2023
idu1:
what is the average tuition fee for undergraduate programs?

Please i have Bsc in accounting, what affordable masters programme is advicible
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Pls let's revive the thread oo
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2023
Please sir..Your attention is needed more here sir.. Thanks, God bless you abundantly
Alexosanchez:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2023
Please sir..Your attention is needed more here sir.. Thanks, God bless you abundantly
ollins:
Re: Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? by samtol4(m): 12:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Someone need accommodation in Barcelona. He wants to rent a room for September,in case you have space or room, please get in touch with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacationing In The City Of Ibadan / Emirates To Reduce Flights Frorn Dubai To Nigeria From 11 Per Week To 7 / Planning To Relocate To Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.