Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday (29744 Views)

Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Jonwesley(m): 4:11am On Jul 16, 2015
Born's day? What has happened to English learning today?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by anigbajumo(m): 4:16am On Jul 16, 2015
famzynet:
Girl marry me na? 08028479134.

Dat s y some ladies go turn u down as if dem b beyonce,waten b d meani of dis stupidy,is it a must 4u 2show yer level of foolishness?

If she start bashing on u nw,una go dy vomit nonsesnse

Wake up guy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by pappizeezu: 4:36am On Jul 16, 2015
That's ok
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 16, 2015
londongal03:
You look good on makeup

In other words;she is ugly without makeup shocked
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by larbex: 5:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Hapi bornday beautiful doctor cool
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by flyforall: 5:07am On Jul 16, 2015
Had my fellow cancerian I love the nurse outfit
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by tohpahz(f): 5:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Ralphlauren:

And who told you she's a doctor? undecided

So anyone wearing "white" posing in a studio with a stethoscope hung around the neck is a doctor ? undecided

She could actually be an "auxiliary" nurse, a psychiatric nurse. . . . .

Your level of gullibility and ignorance is shocking!

Or a nurse!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by tohpahz(f): 5:45am On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious:
no abusive words pls..I am a proud registered nurse,n dats y I defend my profession anywia..pls auxillarians r always in d hiding..get dat angry

kiss hbd in arrears. .

Great nurses! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by stonecoldcafe: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2015
@ lucilicious happybirthday doll. I don't know how old this picture is but please never allow them part your weavon in front like that again. It is so 1999.

Happybirthday again.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by chidekings(m): 6:14am On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious:
lols,u r looking @ d cake nah

Never knew u were on nairaland....kings...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 16, 2015
Ralphlauren:

So anyone wearing "white" posing in a studio with a stethoscope hung around the neck is a doctor ? undecided

Is that past tense or past participle of hang? Whatever happens to "hanged".

Hung ko, hunger ni.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by eyeon(m): 6:33am On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious:
Happy birthday to me,myself and I...God bless my new age...so excited
And you're beautiful too.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Eddy2cute(m): 6:34am On Jul 16, 2015
undecided
Ralphlauren:

bro take am easy na
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:36am On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious:
no abusive words pls..I am a proud registered nurse,n dats y I defend my profession anywia..pls auxillarians r always in d hiding..get dat angry
"Hiding" lies, na Nigeria we dey, you are all thesame, both auxiliary and registered ones.....even Auxiliary nurse fit knw work pass u. So what ar we saying?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by afrika(f): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2015
I AM SCARED OF WOMEN.... MAKE UP HAS REASON HIDDEN A LOT OF SCARY FACES. NNE U LOOK TAKE ASAP. I AM SINGLE AND U CAN IN BOX ME..... WE SEARCH AND WE FIND. HBD LLNP
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by TiffanyJ(f): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2015
Andrew114:
HBD
So you waka come here abi? Op Happy birthday
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by kenoz(m): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2015
HBD
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by samonom(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2015
Only celebrated ur birthday, any way everythings about u is beautiful. Hope ur mn appreciate u alot happy birthday
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by samonom(m): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Ur PIC can make or qualify for any front page magazine, tkc hpb
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Alameer(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2015
;Happy birthday sweetheart
D
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Abduletudaye(m): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Gulilibility and ignorance? Why all this karamo sef...am sure you understand what hes trying to say.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by fostermd(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Happy Birthday and best wishes in all you do.Lets discuss your career path,I am in the medical field.Thanks
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 16, 2015
RedBenson:

Is that past tense or past participle of hang? Whatever happens to "hanged".

Hung ko, hunger ni.
haha...this is not ur field ...u use hanged when sb has been killed by hanging.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by sanmibukunmi: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious:
Please come and marry me I av always dreamed of marrying a Nurse.
Ps: there is no such thing as Auxillary Nurse, they are Auxiliary Doctors since they are trained By doctors...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 16, 2015
ferdiii:

haha...this is not ur field ...u use hanged when sb has been killed by hanging.

Who taught you English? You better go get your money refunded by him. So if i want to refer to my clothes that were spread outside, i should say "i hung my clothes outside"? Guy, go get your money refunded. Your English teacher is a disappointment.

Hung ko, hunger ni.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by chiangyokay: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2015
londongal03:
You look good on makeup

are u hating on her or what :/
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by spacebus: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious i want to marry u kiss
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious:
Happy birthday to me,myself and I...God bless my new age...so excited

Happy birthday. Best wishes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding / Lady’s Wig Catches Fire While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake (video) / "Don't Come Eating At My Wedding Uninvited": Check This Reply By A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.