Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman (1026 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
There is nothing more rare, more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically comfortable in her perfect imperfection.
To me that is the true essence of beauty.

There's an inner beauty abt a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to.

There's a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows heroin path, who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way.

There's a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from experiences, who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on..

The way u that urself set the standard for others. I have learnt (in the hard way though). That your mood should not dictate ur manners.
When a woman loves a man, she wants 2 be d most important person in his life.
When a woman is committed she wants complete transparency, honesty and loyalty from her man.
Every woman wants her man 2 love her frm his hrt and soul. She wants 2 be desired in many ways.
She wants 2 ve with her man in every step of his life so that she can be his biggest support. A girl needs presents and woman needs presence.

She feel loved when her man shares his dreams and fantasies with her.

She wants her man 2 share his emotions, fears, and his laughter with her.

She feel loved she is appreciated and admired 4 all her small efforts and gestures. She will do everything she can 2 see her man happy.

She actually wants her man 2 be proud 2 her her in his life. To be honest when a woman is in love with a man she wants 2 be emotionally soulfully and telepathically connected 2 him.

Remember, like i say being a woman isn't all abt the curves of a pretty face, You should also have a functional brain and enduring spirit and a praying tongue.

Are you hat type of woman? Don't live in pretence. Be yourself, don't live a fake life 2 meet someone approval. Be the woman God wants u 2 be so that every man should be proud of you.

1 Like

Re: A Woman by OmaBliss: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
A woman..
Re: A Woman by Mikeyjoe(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Well said
Re: A Woman by Hazardd(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
abeg next....who get time to read this shiit jor
Re: A Woman by Youngpo413: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
There is nothing more rare, more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically comfortable in her perfect imperfection.
To me that is the true essence of beauty.

There's an inner beauty abt a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to.

There's a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows heroin path, who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way.

There's a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from experiences, who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on..

The way u that urself set the standard for others. I have learnt (in the hard way though). That your mood should not dictate ur manners.
When a woman loves a man, she wants 2 be d most important person in his life.
When a woman is committed she wants complete transparency, honesty and loyalty from her man.
Every woman wants her man 2 love her frm his hrt and soul. She wants 2 be desired in many ways.
She wants 2 ve with her man in every step of his life so that she can be his biggest support. A girl needs presents and woman needs presence.

She feel loved when her man shares his dreams and fantasies with her.

She wants her man 2 share his emotions, fears, and his laughter with her.

She feel loved she is appreciated and admired 4 all her small efforts and gestures. She will do everything she can 2 see her man happy.

She actually wants her man 2 be proud 2 her her in his life. To be honest when a woman is in love with a man she wants 2 be emotionally soulfully and telepathically connected 2 him.

Remember, like i say being a woman isn't all abt the curves of a pretty face, You should also have a functional brain and enduring spirit and a praying tongue.

Are you hat type of woman? Don't live in pretence. Be yourself, don't live a fake life 2 meet someone approval. Be the woman God wants u 2 be so that every man should be proud of you.
above all her virginity has to be intact,if not all these na wash.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend / See Reasons Why You Dont Enjoy S Ex Here [MUST READ] / Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.