Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch (42558 Views)

Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by refreshrate: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:
I am a devoted and proud Muslim and I am in total support of this action. Desperate time calls for desperate measures. Instead of hijab, they can use small scarf and wound it round there neck, that way, nothing much will be revealed. We Muslims must support the government cause am pained to see this beautiful religion being degraded by those bastards.

And for those that might want to start spilling rubbish here about other people's faith, you are no better off than the Boko haram their selves cause the same spirit of intolerance and respect towards other people's believe is common, the only difference is the killings.

May Allah(swt) guide our path in this life and may He restore victory to our land while protecting our gallant armed forces who are getting killed for us to live peacefully.

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala

You need to see how proud i am of you as i read this. Tears almost started dropping from my eyes. So there is yet hope for this country no matter how small?

May Allah reward you immensely for this much wisdom you have exhibited here today.

Kai, see better muslim pikin.

This ramadan I pray Allah grants you all your hearts desires as they must be wise requests going in line with what you wrote here.

See ehn after ramadan i owe you plenty beer.

I go begin follow you for NL, then abeg anytime any foolish one tries to put your faith in bad light as a result of emotions without the benefit of intellect, abeg i go drag your name enter the argument.

No worry i go buy you beer.

Kai, finally. One intelligent one, no sentiments of stupidity.

God bless you once again.

no forget the beer after ramadan o.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Try it, and we will have a thousand of your brothers here, won't be the first time. Foolish cowards!
what makes you different from boko haram. your leaders have made you a parasite to west Africa. Better get some good education

11 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Afroconnect: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2015
Nigerian muslims are the most dumb and insensitive...Chad a full Muslim country has banned the hijab because of terrorists hiding bombs inside it and using it as disguise...Nigeria is a circular state,and not only muslims are affected by the bombs,Buhari must not show sentiments but must do the needful,any muslim that dont like it should go blow himself up.

maybe we should divide the country so we ban it in the south,and let the cows blow themselves up,their population is too much anyway.

10 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:
I am a devoted and proud Muslim and I am in total support of this action. Desperate time calls for desperate measures. Instead of hijab, they can use small scarf and wound it round there neck, that way, nothing much will be revealed. We Muslims must support the government cause am pained to see this beautiful religion being degraded by those bastards.

And for those that might want to start spilling rubbish here about other people's faith, you are no better off than the Boko haram their selves cause the same spirit of intolerance and respect towards other people's believe is common, the only difference is the killings.

May Allah(swt) guide our path in this life and may He restore victory to our land while protecting our gallant armed forces who are getting killed for us to live peacefully.

that's right. God bless you
If it is a sin for a Muslim woman wearing hijab to be searched for security of all. Let hijab wearing boko haram keep killing them. Chad that have about 80% Muslims banned hijab on public and no noise. Illiteracy bad ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Emekamex(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2015
->I don't know why this is an issue in Nigeria.
->Chad who have more percentage of muslims than us banned theirs or are we practicing another Islam to theirs?
->All these are done to reduce suicide bomb attacks; it should be praised, not condemned.

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by nunzk: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2015
May God bleess your hands and help u grow in wisdom. If these other countries banned this we should at least till boko is sorted. Cheers bros.
ramdris:

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2015
dokyOloye:
What is pervy abt what I said abi U jus throway d biggest English word wey U remember?
Olodo.

Ooh! I'm sorry, I meant to say fa.ggot! Did you even read what you typed? slowpoke? You just desecrated the queens english while insulting someone else's knowledge of the same thing then you went ahead to say "olodo". Looool! Irony doesn't even begin to describe this! Shameless ofooofooofegging perverted fagg.ot!

You have a funny name btw, looool!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by grandeur247(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2015
Skako:
I cann't support anything that against Allah laws and Am not in support of it at all length,what did they banned when christian are killing muslim in cental africa republic ?

see d useless fellow comment did he say anything abut niger delta millitant?
looks like u didnt read d thread before commenting

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by UncleJudax(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:

It will after all curb it for a while. Better of than people getting killed everyday. Sincerely speaking I hate what has been going on in the north.
He implied that it would be the cure-all. I was purely challenging the silver-bullet effect of a hijab ban on the boko haram menace.

Granted, it would have some effect, but like we have seen in Chad, after its ban, the mammyfuckers adopted a new MO, via cross-dressing.

So, as much as I would like to see it banned, the action alone can only do so much.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Dollyak(f): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Of Course that's what you'd imagine, you're a bigot who hates northern muslims in specific.

Being tribalistic is normal, it's human nature but you're not tribalistic, you're a bigot.

I normally don't reply airheads, but I will take exception to you this time.
If dealing with facts makes me a bigot, then so be it. Majority of northern Muslims are a still behind the times. The wide support for sharia law in the north gives away the psyche of an average northern Muslim.
I don't give a damn too much, as long as you lots disease doesn't affect the south. So there..

9 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Why not just ban the thing all together?

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:

what makes you different from boko haram. your leaders have made you a parasite to west Africa. Better get some good education

And what are you going to do about it? With your so called "education"? Your people are clowns! The buffoons of west Africa. Twirly dumb f.uck!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by mekadinho(f): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2015
I said it, they can never help out, they just lik to complicate tinz... Search everywhere abeg, better still, ban dat ninja cloth, whatever its called, ban it till we r tru wit da fight against boko boys...

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by hush15: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:

a very reasonable opinion from a very sound mind. You hit the nail on the head. As much as the Muslim Faithfuls find it hard to do which I understand, however, they should also remember those using it as an excuse for commiting grievous crimes against humanity. It's time to evolve and act for the sake of their faith and the peace of humanity.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Dollyak(f): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2015
avalontony:
Even the so-called educated illiterates are in support of the women wearing hijab in the name of religion when a lot of people are dying on a daily basis from suicide bombers. undecided
That is the scary part isn't it? Someone's feeling about their religion shouldn't excuse rational thinking... oh well *shrugs*.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by phreakabit(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2015
[size=18pt]X-ray glasses anyone? [/size]
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2015
youngberry001:
Islam the religion of peace!!!!

well if that will be the solution am in support of it.
Keep wallowing in delusion.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ajepako(f): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Asatiloko:

it is known worldwide that male officers do not frisk women..
so what are you saying?

I am female, and I have been frisked by a male uniformed security at a Multinational corporation before, despite wearing suit.. Though the frisking was professional and brisk..

Guy, I know what I'm taking..
No offense
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmekaBlue(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2015
no b dem go die...let them protest na
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by NiceHans: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2015
i for 1 know that muslims are peaceful, i identify wif them so many times, hijabs mean no harm, its just being misused. reminds me of one of my petit girl friend, she looks so cute in her hijab lol
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Rilwayne001: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

A muslim friend of yours iamrealdeji has been going around throwing some serious allegations at the north. I hope you don't share the same sentiments?

Btw, I'm surprised he's not here, maybe I insulted him out of existence?

I don't go about insulting our brothers up north. I just hate the fact that most of them are not really helping the government in solving these menance.

I don't know 'realdejii' or anything about his actions.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by onetrack(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2015
(non-Muslim here) I don't see where not wearing hijab is actually described as sinful in the Quran. It's just a (strong) recommendation for women so that they can avoid harrassment. Notice all it says is that Muhammad should simply tell the women, not force them, and that the women should dress modestly. I don't see anything that requires the full hijab.

"And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their zeenah (charms, or beauty and ornaments) except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their khimar (veils) over their bosoms and not display their zeenah except to their husbands, their fathers .... and that they should not strike their feet so as to draw attention to their hidden zeenah (ornaments)." (24:31-32)

"O Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters and the believing women that they should draw over themselves their jilbab (outer garments) (when in public); this will be more conducive to their being recognized (as decent women) and not harassed. But God is indeed oft-forgiving, most merciful." (33:59)

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by freeage7(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:

Nothing like theirself instead themselves
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2015
Dollyak:

I normally don't reply airheads, but I will take exception to you this time.
If dealing with facts makes me a bigot, then so be it. Majority of northern Muslims are a still behind the times. The wide support for sharia law in the north gives away the psyche of an average northern Muslim.
I don't give a damn too much, as long as you lots disease doesn't affect the south. So there..

Airhead? Here I was thinking I'm quite intuitive.

Oh! Just shut up about shariah already! What do you mean behind times? Shariah hasn't even taken full effect yet, but it will, Gods willing.

Like I always say, Sharks>salmon.

When the seagulls follow the trawler it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

What happens when there are no sardines?

Don't worry, sassenach. Soon the south will be free of the north completely, and the south can indulge in what ever brand of faggotry they want.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Optionalx: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2015
UncleJudax:

How would banning hijab automatically end the boko haram wahala?
He never claimed it will end it albeit automatically mumu

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by sweetgala(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:

I see no real reason to ban the hijab, it is nothing more than a headscarf , I doubt there are many bombs that can be fitted about the neck.

I think the man thing is the burka and babariga /Abgada type clothing for men and women. They are loose and underneath could be a tbrove of items around the torso.

If Chad a majorly Muslim country can ban the hijab and burka in public places I think Nigeria can make an attempt in that direction.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by neocortex: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2015
I totally agree with the security agents,
in fact I will support a total ban on niqab/burqa , very short scarves hijabs are sufficient.
As to those "Muslim rights activists" kicking against the move , they are
selfish insensitive fellow who enjoys security of life in Lagos and Abuja
but doesn't care about the hundreds of Muslims losing their life on a daily basis.
They might as well relocate to Bornu to practice their religion.

Rights to life supersedes all rights , since only living people can "practice" their religion.

13 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I don't go about insulting our brothers up north. I just hate the fact that most of them are not really helping the government in solving these menance.

I don't know 'realdejii' or anything about his actions.

Yeah, I thought so. You seem like a sophisticated lad.

And what do you mean not really helping the government?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by TVTKOKO(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2015
mekadinho:
I said it, they can never help out, they just lik to complicate tinz... Search everywhere abeg, better still, ban dat ninja cloth, whatever its called, ban it till we r tru wit da fight against boko boys...
lols @ ninja cloth

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2015
neocortex:
I totally agree with the security agents,
in fact I will support a total ban on niqab/burqa , very short scarves hijabs are sufficient.
As to those "Muslim rights activists" kicking against the move , they are
selfish insensitive fellow who enjoys security of life in Lagos and Abuja
but doesn't care about the hundreds of Muslims losing their life on a daily basis.
They might as well relocate to Bornu to practice their religion.

Rights to life supersedes all rights , since only living people can "practice" their religion.

Uhmmmm. What do niqabs have to do with bombs?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by nerodenero: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2015
I remember while in School, so many ladies abused the wearing of hijab to hid 'expo' and many were never caught and even when they are caught, nothing is done to the offender because of the sensitive nature of the issue. Imagine a male lecturer invigilating and one Hajia is using expo hidden under her hijab, how do you check under her without them shouting haram? Even before the lecturer calls a female lecturer to check, she would have stylishly passed the expo to another. It was a big issue then.

Aside the above, many ladies have also used it to steal in public places while few have been caught, many have never been caught.

I also remember in school, I lived offcampus and would pass through shortcuts home at night after reading in school. At those shortcuts, you would see hidden corners that hausas call lungus. At times in these lungus, you might see ladies wearing these long hijabs and underneath her, you would notice that probably a guy is under her and helping her out. Many that have stayed in the North should be aware of this.

Let me quickly say that the use of hijab to perpetrate these evil acts are not restricted to Muslims alone, some Christian ladies in the North also use it.

With the above and considering they have started using it to conceal bombs and killing people in the process, I don't subscribe to deploying female security operatives to search women, I think an outright ban will go along way to reducing these challenges.

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Dollyak(f): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2015
[s]quote author=RagnarLodbrok post=35766867]

Airhead? Here I was thinking I was intuitive.

Oh! Just shut up about shariah already! What do you mean behind times? Shariah hasn't even taken full effect yet, but it will, Gods willing.

Like I always say, Sharks>salmon.

When the seagulls follow the trawler it's because sardines will be thrown into the sea.

What happens when there are no sardines?

Don't worry, sassenach. [/s] [Soon the south will be free of the north completely, [s]and the south can indulge in what ever brand of faggotry they want. [/quote][/s]
Make this very snappy. Your elites seems to love money more than your religion, so I doubt they would leave the wealthy southern region to satisfy their backward brothers and sisters in the north.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC / Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.