Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters (35819 Views)

Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession / See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by senier007(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2015
BREAKING: Amaechi, Pastor Bakare, And Farouk Adamu On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To The US, Governors From Edo, Imo, Oyo Accompanying Delegation

Five State Governors including those of Oyo State, Imo State, Edo State and two others will accompany President Muhammadu Buhari to the United States when he meets President Barack Obama in Washington, DC on July 19th, 2015. 

The five Governors are separate from an 18-man delegation made up of top aides and political associates of the President. The former Governor of Rivers State Rotimi Amaechi, the former Vice Presidential candidate to Buhari Tunde Bakare, and former member of the House of Representatives Farouk Adamu will be on the Presidential delegation.

In addition to these delegates, President Buhari will bring along top civil servants, representatives from the Office of the National Security Adviser, and representatives from economic policy and foreign affairs think tanks.

The three-day visit is expected to discuss ways of partnering with Nigeria to defeat Boko Haram and explore ways of combating corruption in Nigeria. President Buhari will meet with President Obama on July 20th in the White House. 

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/11/breaking-amaechi-pastor-bakare-and-farouk-adamu-buhari%E2%80%99s-18-man-delegation-us-governors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2015
qw
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:54am On Jul 12, 2015
kk
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Flets: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2015
18 man delegation?.... for what?

Is this not the same huge number of delegates APC complained about and campaigned against?

So what have they changed? Nigerians have been sold a dummy.

I don't blame them anyway, I blame the shallow headed Nigerians that voted this scam.

And to all the all the janja.wids quoting me, if Buhari has his agenda right ... He wouldn't need more than 3 people. And they will definitely not be renowned criminals cum governors.

With the way APC campaigned earlier, Buhari should be travelling alone.

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by ddippset(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Amaechi has gone international. While wike is there playing local government politics. Amaechi : the great lion of the tribe of ubima, a general in common sense revolution, and most importantly the slayer of Goodluck and patience Jonathan.

225 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Frankiss44(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Choking Change (CC)

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by mrvitalis(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2015
Not a bad list, as far as u will negotiate in the interests of Nigerians. ... .. .. .. At least I know ameachi won't fear Obama

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by banki(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2015
Flets:

Is this not the same huge number of delegates APC complained about and campaigned against?

I don't blame them anyway, I blame the shallow headed Nigerians that voted this scam.

lol.....18 member delegate and 200 member delegate are not the same thing

elections are over get a life

338 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2015
In Ameachi's voice, "Big Dogs don't bark". Wike be warn. cheesy

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2015
Flets:

Will you ever be truthful in your life??....
What's it with Tanoids and Dishonesty....
Oh!. I forgot...ya'll are the Wailing Wailers....

Keep on wailing bro...

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by manutdadex(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2015
at least dem go help d dulladino bfore him go call obama president of the wild wild west

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Realdeals(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2015
Moderate entourage I must say, 18 man entourage to the United States for a three day visit is not too much, I don't see PMB travelling with any number greater than this again, we know some people that travel to Kenya with 200 people.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Flets:

No! Actually Jonathan was known to be gallivanting with about 120 delegates.

For instance; when the bastard visited Kenya, he went with all the 10 jets from the Presidential Air Fleet, and that was because the acquisition of the 11th jet was still being debated upon.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by twoMcfemad: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2015
Was waiting to see like 600 men delegation.

I'm happy I voted for Change!

Ride on PMB!

Those with you are more than those against you!

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2015
sweetie potatoes eminado ehen.
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by twoMcfemad: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Flets:

Behold, The Wailing Wailers!

That 'scam' will last for the next four years; deal with it,sir.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2015
Flets:

it was better you didn't comment than make a tomfoolery of yourself.

Smh for you!

Lalasticlala,this is change indeed!

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by heykims(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2015
I thought Tanoids said Bakare is at loggerhead with Buhari? Many would be skipping heartbeats by now..

34 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by jlinkd78(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Not a long list though.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by ozo13(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Ameachi back on track......

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Richie0974: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Really...
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by docmajor: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Get admission into Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri. With or without jamb. For National diploma(ND) or higher national diploma (HND). Morning or evening. Call 07063912506 for inquiry. Am in HND final in the institution. Every discussion is face to face.no payment before admission.
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by meshacha1: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2015
No worries change is just beginning.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by babamadiba(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Amaechi, keep balling man! Me n my kind loves you.

18 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Kingbilo(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2015
Only in Africa where state governors will be following president around like aides.. Instead of them to focus on local affairs for which they were voted.

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by ramdris(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2015
[size=40pt]Another bomb for Tanoids and Ameachi haters. tongue tongue[/size]

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Cyriloha(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2015
senier007:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/11/breaking-amaechi-pastor-bakare-and-farouk-adamu-buhari%E2%80%99s-18-man-delegation-us-governors

this is what AMECHI EVER WANTED PADDY PADDY STUFFS

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Aare2050(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2015
ok
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by free2ryhme: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2015
senier007:

GEJ entourage was always the biggest from Africa and very wasteful,this is far more better.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group / Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.