Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! (88887 Views)

China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) / Mayweather Car Collection Burnt To Ashes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by BraniacX(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
otimothy:
chai i tap into this blessing abeg God bless my hustle and purnish those vanity upon vanity monkeys cos jesus rode into nazareth he didnt trek.

Me too oh! shocked

Amen!!!!
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by otimothy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tomfrench:
I Tap into that prayer o grin
amen to us jare beta person.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by otimothy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Femifresh:

LMAO... nah ur comment trip me pass...
no mind me jare bros.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by otimothy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Exploit200:
Haha... You funny oo
abi bros na lie i lie?
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by BraniacX(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
crazygod:
And the first 3 richest men in the world don't even have up to six cars. SMH. I wanna get to that level of wealth where even if I can afford a bugatti, I will opt for a toyota car. When I'm broke, I'll have @ least $500B in my account

Amen to me too oh! shocked

Amen!!!
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by fashrola(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
hamzakito:
hmmmm.... all dis tinx na vanity upon vanity....

Lol...it's not Vanity bro... it's heaven on earth grin
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by otimothy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Turbocharged:

Stop deceiving urself, bro. Jesus did not buy 7000 donkeys to ride into Nazareth

we didnt check his garage sorry farm,if u saw the sultan cruising on the street too you wouldnt guess he had this much cars now would you?
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by BraniacX(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=28pt]It shall never be well with poverty in Jesus name![/size] [size=38pt]Amen[/size]

[size=38pt]Amen

Amen[/size]
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ifeomabernard(f): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
And all these according to the Wise preacher is Vanity upon Vanity I'm not surprise there are a lot of poor people in Brunei and he's gathering cars he won't even drive!
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ddugeri(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
oya wizkid and davido come and see this one o
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by BraniacX(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
prettyJoy22:
proper definition vanity...its way too much undecided

Yes but with 1/10th of those, you'll willingly abandon your boyfriend for me
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Lasese: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Money rules the Hell
Repentance rules/ born again in God kingdom.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by mikron(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
unfortunately he can only drive one car at a time. $5billion to buy cars? God dey
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by BraniacX(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
oloriooko:

My bad!
Tnx for d correction jare, I believe I was so mad with d story that I lost my calculating faculty briefly angry

My brother!!!! shocked

I can relate with you too oh!!! shocked

I don't even remember having a calculating faculty anymore

This oppression is STROOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Disgusting
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by BraniacX(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Brainwox:
Well, that's his decision. He can live his life to the fullest as he thinks. His country is ok, no poverty line in their land. But if I were him, 3 cars @ a time is ok, then come to africa to invest into people's lives.

Why?

Because one of his sons is called africa abi?

Africans...................broke ass niggers always looking for handouts SMH undecided
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by onmakpo: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Folystory2:
I subscribe to what Someone once said...

"Money is not everything..,
But have enough of it before u talk such nonesense"

Lobatan! cheesy

Lol u are mean
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by musicwriter(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
naijainfogalery:
now some people will come here and start shouting vanity upon vanity, Poorr ass Niggas,

A man cant just buy those things for fun, i bet you he rents out those shits everyday thereby making time 2 of the cost of the cars every year.

Sultan of Brunei to rent out cars?. You don't know what you're talking about.

Listen.

The car is a private collection. People come from all over the world travel to Brunei to see it. It's a form of tourist attraction.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tswap:
if he is to drive one car per day it will take him 19 years, 2 months and 5day to drive all his cars.... shocked

19 years and 2 months only , there would be 5 leap years as well
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by BraniacX(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
octopusfreaky:
las in even Father Abraham ,Lot,David,Solomon were stinkily rich,,,I must be richer than my parents and stinkily rich before I may make heaven...
My kinda girl
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by BraniacX(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Topman0001:
dude how did u pass economics in secondary school. Vehicles are liabilities and not assets bcus they depreciate, if u buy the latest car this yr, by next year, a new model of the car would be prodused and the one u bought becomes an old model.

True and wrong
In 20years, those cars become vintage models and become 10times their initial worth especially as they are not being driven
So I insist that they are assets, big time assets
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by BraniacX(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
LaDivva:
Is he single? grin
I am
And I have potential
So invest your time in moa
Ya won't regret it when I break the sultans records grin
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by seyilapy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
THANKS BRO FOR THE ADVICE BUT AM OK WITH THE ONE I HAVE. LOÒOOOOOL

idupaul:

Why don't you go and join him to drive some ..

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by BraniacX(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
holyteeboy:
All these cars are small in my eye.......

God Punish Poverty.....if you are with me say Amen

I dey with you

AMEN!!!!
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by koruji(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
And you conveniently forget that Jesus walked for 3.5 years of his entire ministry, and at one point compared himself to the birds of the sky saying "but the son of man has no place to rest his head". Beyond the admittedly quality robe that Jesus wore he had no other property and that donkey was borrowed.

How dare you use the acts of such a man to justify crass greed, such as that of this so-called Sultan.

Fact is when this sultan dies he will not go with any of these cars. He will be buried like any man just as he came here like any other man - empty handed!!!

It is not a sin to own quality cars, but greed is another issue entirely. Funny thing is that the sultan may be one of the least happy people alive today, filling the void in his heart with cars...

otimothy:
chai i tap into this blessing abeg God bless my hustle and purnish those vanity upon vanity monkeys cos jesus rode into nazareth he didnt trek.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ProfEinstein: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
chucky234:
Vanity.... All is VANITY.
STFU, broke ass nigger
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ayeniblessing(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
DONADAMS:
the broke ilks will say 'vanity upon vanity'
poor man be like........ All is vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ayeniblessing(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
SirLegal:

He doesn't need to ride all. He just acquired all these cars for bragging rights. Now he has entered The Guinness Record.
tell them...... It's for record purpose
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by tola268: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
aladenimi:
Money speaking!!!Lol
See black people with their madness, some people can't eat three times a day o
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by davimiles(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bleep me side ways
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ThimmyWood(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
otimothy:

Shoooooo! bros, this your comment gat me laughing hard. As in "God should punish those vanity upon vanity monkeys"
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ThimmyWood(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
otimothy:

Shoooooo! bros, this your comment gat me laughing hard. As in "God should punish those vanity upon vanity monkeys."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Drive With OD (over Drive) On Or Off? / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Advert Of Girl Eating Banana: Audi Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.