Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! (88829 Views)

China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) / Mayweather Car Collection Burnt To Ashes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by RaptorX: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
shady16:
And you people foolishly believe someone owns 7000 cars. Ok.
It is true he really owns 7000 cars, this was the same guy that had the world's most expensive hair cut at $24,000.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by naijainfogalery: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thats what i am saying bro, he doesnt just keep it for keeping sake, he is making money off it
musicwriter:

Sultan of Brunei to rent out cars?. You don't know what you're talking about.

Listen.

The car is a private collection. People come from all over the world travel to Brunei to see it. It's a form of tourist attraction.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by shady16: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
RaptorX:
It is true he really owns 7000 cars, this was the same guy that had the world's most expensive hair cut at $24,000.

lol

Please what kinda haircut could that be?
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Harmony222(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Why i neva see e name for forbes list as top rich men ni.... #storyforthegods
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by RaptorX: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Harmony222:
Why i neva see e name for forbes list as top rich men ni....
#storyforthegods
Is Obasanjo and IBB or GEJ on forbes list? Ok the guy is an head of state of a country so he is not going to be listed on forbes, but you better believe he is richer than most people on the forbes list. At the rate his wealth is growing his son could actually become the world's first trillionaire.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by otimothy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
ThimmyWood:

Shoooooo! bros, this your comment gat me laughing hard. As in "God should punish those vanity upon vanity monkeys."

abi bros wetin you think?
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by kennyosein(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Brunei has one of the highest car ownership
rates in the world with one private car for every 2.09 persons, this has been attributed to
the absence of a comprehensive transport
system, low import tax, and low unleaded
petrol price of B$0.53 per litre., what then do you expect of her leader.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Harmony222(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
RaptorX:
Is Obasanjo and IBB or GEJ on forbes list? Ok the guy is an head of state of a country so he is not going to be listed on forbes, but you better believe he is richer than most people on the forbes list. At the rate his wealth is growing his son could actually become the world's first trillionaire.
n if u can equate him with those thieves u just mentioned then i cannot deny him of stolen treasuries too! n dat my frnd wit dis cooked up story is poo!
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by deebsman1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Does he pays his zakat?
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Princevally(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lucky him........ He will take them to grave when he dies.

What prevent him of giving millions of other people trecking?
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
aladenimi:
Money speaking!!!Lol
what website dju get this facts fr0m please?
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Keepshining(f): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
aladenimi:
Money speaking!!!Lol
Iranu oshi.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by DONADAMS(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
tenry:

Point of correction, vanity of vanities. It is grammatically wrong to say vanity upon vanity. Even the bible recorded vanity of vanities
noted....tanku
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by gbengus17: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
TO ME HE IS A MAD MAN
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by peleson: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
aladenimi:
Money speaking!!!Lol
This man is blessed
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Famodav: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
All na vanity! What will it profit a man to gain the whole world and miss heaven at last.
As for me, Heaven is my goal!!! Shikena
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Johnpaul09(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
I won't count him as the man with the largest car collection in the world unless he comes down here in Anambra and buys IVM (Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing).
Proudly Nwa Anambra.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
hahn:
Why are these broke dudes above me angry?

Would you rather he drove only one car and had only one tshirt?

Some of you are soooo broke you should be charged for "excessive display of poverty"

It's better to drive one car than this idiotic waste. Is he d richest man in d world? How many cars does Bill Gates have?

Having 7000 cars means it would take him over 19 years to drive all his cars, if he's to drive one per day. How many more years does he have on earth? What kind of craze is that? So wen new models of cars come out, what would he do?

That's an unjustifiable plain stupidity. Don't even attempt to defend him.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by hahn(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
ILIDEFI:

It's better to drive one car than this idiotic waste. Is he d richest man in d world? How many cars does Bill Gates have?

Having 7000 cars means it would take him over 19 years to drive all his cars, if he's to drive one per day. How many more years does he have on earth? What kind of craze is that? So wen new models of cars come out, what would he do?

That's an unjustifiable plain stupidity. Don't even attempt to defend him.

Believe me, rich people have the right to indulge themselves. The fact that he drives lots of cars doesn't mean he doesn't give to charity. Where in the post is it written that he is known not to help those that need it.

Have you seen Bill Gates house or did you read about his vacationing with his family on his "super" yatch. All rich people have their excesses.

This is not a thread for discussing financial intelligence or accounting
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by flyforall: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
VANITY
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
BraniacX:

I am

And I have potential

So invest your time in moa

Ya won't regret it when I break the sultans records grin
Call me when you break the Sultans record cheesy
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
hahn:

Believe me, rich people have the right to indulge themselves. The fact that he drives lots of cars doesn't mean he doesn't give to charity. Where in the post is it written that he is known not to help those that need it.

Have you seen Bill Gates house or did you read about his vacationing with his family on his "super" yatch. All rich people have their excesses.

This is not a thread for discussing financial intelligence or accounting

I'm talking about sound judgement here. I never even mentioned charity and all those stuff.

It even makes more sense to have 2 super yachts than to have 7000 exotic cars. What's d essence of the numerous cars if he can't drive all of them?
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by hahn(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
ILIDEFI:

I'm talking about sound judgement here. I never even mentioned charity and all those stuff.

It even makes more sense to have 2 super yachts than to have 7000 exotic cars. What's d essence of the numerous cars if he can't drive all of them?

I'm sure he really doesn't care. He likes cars, he has the money and so he buys them, uses them and dumps them. I can guarantee he's not planning on using any of those cars next year. There are always newer models and those dudes have the money.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by blaid: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pure, unlimited madness!
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ghettodreamz(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Topman0001:
dude how did u pass economics in secondary school. Vehicles are liabilities and not assets bcus they depreciate, if u buy the latest car this yr, by next year, a new model of the car would be prodused and the one u bought becomes an old model.

If you go through my post, I stated clearly and I am restating it here - "I guess that's a good way of managing his financial assets". So, you see, forget your so-called paper Economics you did back then at your O'Level boy. When it comes to 'Real Money', not many people, by many people I'm of course referring to the stinky rich people. Many of those who have large collections of luxurious cars in their garage for the fun of it, and their maintenance culture is top notch, so many at times, they may decide to trade off any of those for a newer model or a car of better and more specs depending on the terms of sales and upgrade agreements between them and their auto sales guys.

So, when I said trade, I wasn't talking in the context of the word trade in the typical terms of you buying just any type of an automobile vehicle and selling it for profit. Of course, he can't get the same value back on his investment, but I don't think that would hurt his pocket in any way considering the fact that he's got plenty of it, and not forgetting the fact that he would have used the car for some time, albeit with good maintenance in place.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by dckng16(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Poverty is a Big disease. It makes u see somethings as vanity upon vanity
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
hahn:

I'm sure he really doesn't care. He likes cars, he has the money and so he buys them, uses them and dumps them. I can guarantee he's not planning on using any of those cars next year. There are always newer models and those dudes have the money.

Anyway, he doesn't buy them to drive them. I think he gets satisfied by just seeing the cars, and reminding himself that he owns them. The best he can do is to just enter inside and sit down for a couple of minutes.

It's still a flagrant waste.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vanity.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by tsmat(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
hahn:
Why are these broke dudes above me angry?

Would you rather he drove only one car and had only one tshirt?

Some of you are soooo broke you should be charged for "excessive display of poverty"
omo see finishing ..ayaf laff tire
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by DonXavi(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
As someone rightly said, this is just vanity upon vanity.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Rasheed02(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
aladenimi:
Money speaking!!!Lol
This life is for rent.nothing we have is truly ours.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by DAMMYORES: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vanity upon vanity. It would have made a lot of senses assuming he uses the money to better lives, although he own no one an explanation about what he uses his money for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Drive With OD (over Drive) On Or Off? / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Advert Of Girl Eating Banana: Audi Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.