Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

As The Haramist Runs Amok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As The Haramist Runs Amok (445 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them / Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water / 5K Stipend: Amaechi's Ass-licker Runs Amok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As The Haramist Runs Amok by phizzle017(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2015
AS THE HARAMIST RUNS AMOK I.

I've chosen to put the present madness of the Haramist in factual perspective. The first is that the present surge in global terror stems from the call by ISIS for fierce attacks during the Month of Ramadan. The second for me is simply the death groans of a dying system since I've elected to see the cup as half-full.

However, it appears that for partisan loyalty and prejudice some applaud the barbecuing of our brothers and sisters in the North by Boko Haram, indiscriminate of the global surge in terror they blame a 6weeks regime as incompetent.

My take remains, for as long as we assess insurgency from partisan contours for that long we diminish our humanity.

Under GEJ I had a 7months 'no shave' protest where I called for proactive dialogue as the second leg to the Carrot and the Stick imperative against insurgency, that position thankfully is gaining momentum.

We must do all that is necessary to stem terror as a people, if the PDP couldn't crush the Haramist villainy in 6years, the APC can't in 6weeks BUT the resolve of a united and determined people can fast track the process.

We must address insurgency and the threat we face as a collective, because what affects one directly affects the other indirectly.

We must internalize the pain that the Haramist visits on our Countrymen and women in the North and stop this impious blame game.

That previous governments failed in defeating Boko Haram should not make us wish the same for the present, and we should not excuse any lax, lull or laze in the fight against terror.

My one cent, we MUST congregate at the parlour of oneness & aggregate a united path against terror & insurgency.

God Bless Nigeria.

Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.
DG CHANGE AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA CAN.
Pin:5588BE17
Pin:565B7A78
Pin:55EDA68C
Pin:5321373D
Twitter@CHRISNWAOKOBIA
Twitter@CNWAOKOBIAJNR
Facebook: CHRIS NWAOKOBIA JNR V chris.jnrv@facebook.com
Instagram: @CHRISNWAOKOBIAJNRII
Tel:08081884679 sms only.

Pls Re-bc.
Re: As The Haramist Runs Amok by delishpot: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2015
Still reading.......

Back!

Terror is a global game. Its greater than Nigeria. I hate to be the prophet of doom. The only thing Buhari can do is to enter a deal with them to pause aka cease fire while he is in office. These people dont want only money, they want to run naija as a whole. Its hard to settle scores with someone who wants ALL or NOTHING.
Terrorists are sponsored by stronger world powers, they cant be stopped. The moment you cut off one head, seven more will take its place. Only those with "eyes" can see what I am talking about. These people have money, they have motives and they are ditermined to push till they can no longer do so. Only a greater power can save us. GEJ, GMB etc cant fight and win this war.
Re: As The Haramist Runs Amok by tessylove2(f): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

No Quarrel Between Buhari, Tinubu – Presidency / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs, NSA / Fayose, APC Counter Each Other Over Structure To Honour Of Fayemi’s Late Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.