Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,988 members, 7,859,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? (812 Views)

Beware Of This Religion! / This Religion Promises Its Followers Hell. / What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by TUNEX89(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2015
How true is this that Islam is a religion of peace. Because i found it hard to believe why because all the terrorists group on planet earth is link to this religion call Islam. Eg ISIS, ALQUEDA, BOKO HARAM, MATATSINE etc. Pls i need somebody to counter this for me.
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by princebishop(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Wetin concern me

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by heykims(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2015
I love the path, I adore the faith so much.
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by davien(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2015
Anytime i see the term "islam",a mental image of a suicide bomber pops up in my head,why is that?... isn't islam a religion of peace? undecided
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by amnesty7: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2015
The same way that despite being Christians, Adolf Hitler, George Bush, Joseph Stalin and lots of others killed millions of souls in various countries. The same way that despite being Christians the Europeans and Americans inhumanly traficked millions of Africans to their countries as slaves. But in all these, blame the people not the religion.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Visocrate(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2015
wish Christians worship like Muslims with the whole of their heart that even stop in journey or any other business to say prayers but don't kill like the vampires
a peaceful religion in Mecca and true Islamic nation. love the religion as it does restrict their girls to bad social activities.
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Anonymousartist(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2015
U.S has brainwashed the world into believing islam is bad.I cannot believe my fellow countrymen state this when explicitly,muslim women and children are being maimed in Bornu.SHEESH!
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by bebe2(f): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Hmm, A Ban awaits all posters on this thread.

Una trust seun na cool
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by amokeme(f): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2015
One thing you should know is that, all these groups you mentioned are not practicing ISLAM and are not true Muslims.
People killing all in the name of jihad is just pathetic!
The prophet (pbh) said the last jihad has been fought, but there is still one more, and the people asked him, "but you said the last one has been fought, which one are you talking about now" and he told them the "jihad of the heart" which only true Muslims will understand.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2015
Islam is a religion of terror and mohamed was the first islamic terrorist.
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2015
amnesty7:
The same way that despite being Christians, Adolf Hitler, George Bush, Joseph Stalin and lots of others killed millions of souls in various countries. The same way that despite being Christians the Europeans and Americans inhumanly traficked millions of Africans to their countries as slaves. But in all these, blame the people not the religion.

And we're all the attrocities committed above done in the name of Christianity Unlike your muslim brothers that terrorise in the name of allah.

(1) (Reply)

Has The Old Testament Been Corrupted? / My Experience In A Lagos Church As A New Comer. / 5 Nights Of Glory 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.