Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Need Help With Shipping Vehicles To Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need Help With Shipping Vehicles To Nigeria (713 Views)

We Now Accept Non Running Vehicles To: Cotonou, Benin Rep, Lagos, Tema, Ghana / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Shipping Vehicles To Nigeria by naijaking1: 5:16am On Mar 08, 2009
I want to ship 2 vehicles to Nigeria within the coming month, so I would like information from anybody--preferably based in US, Atlanta area who has done that in the past. Specifically, I would like your experience and advice about loading, paying for the service, and clearing the items in Lagos. My plan is to ship those vehicles in a closed container where I may load a few other personal belongings. Professional shippers and clearing agents on the forum may also contact me at yahoo, if you want this business.
Re: Need Help With Shipping Vehicles To Nigeria by arnold2g3(m): 4:26am On Mar 22, 2009
Naijaking whats your email address?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A 2007 Toyota Camry From Cotonou? / Urgently Needed! : Quest, Windstar, Villager: / Got Cash N600k For Honda Hala Or Bulldog Pronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.