Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo (64266 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by billyG(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
sending naval personel 2 fight as infantry/naija i hail!thee. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by bummyla(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rest In Peace Brother! What A Brave Act! God Bless Your Soul!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Bgorgeous: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
See how we re loosing our tomorrow leaders. God help us RI
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nellybii: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:

Please I beg of u, don't trivialise these men's death for I have over 10 northern soldier's death. Just wish them well and pray for them. Guy war no b garri o.

Don't mind all these small children. Even if you are young are you blind? Dem swear for you? Bloody miserable imbeccile. If you are so daft just ask your parents na!! Omo ale bastaard
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by tijedavid: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Respect soldier. RIP.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by ovwigho1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
I cry. .. Am in tears. Rest in peace my brother
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Then why is it that I see pictures of dead southern soldiers all the time..
Let all the Muslim soldiers go to war and leave the Christians out of it. Nonsense!

ruffDiamond:
embarassedcommon baby, are u really certain of this assertion??
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by pinkcita: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
19 Alpha Kilo...RIP course mate...I still cry till today.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Xion: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
Call me a Tribalist but I must say this, the southern soldiers have been pushed to the war front while the northerners are inside the barracks! One Nigeria indeed.
RIP bro. We love you but God loves you most. Adieu!

I wouldn't risk the deployment of Northern soldiers to face the enemy, there's every chance of having a huge number of them being sympathetic to the bandits' cause.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
So my southern brothers should keep going to the war front and dying abi?
Xion:

I wouldn't risk the deployment of Northern soldiers to face the enemy, there's every chance of having a huge number of them being sympathetic to the bandits' cause.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Gasout(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Am touched. U re truly a hero. R I P Gallant soldier. May God reward U in the world beyond.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by zudozz: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
na wetin all those leprosy people don bring 2 this country. Such a fine young man.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by omolafetuyi(m): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Moment of silent
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Felaak47(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
menesheh:
I can't do that.
you are still going to die one day.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by AlienStar: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
askibee:

Dats d problem wear facing in Nigeria we don't respect or remember our heroes.....don't worry I will remember him.
Ok! but i hope ur promise doesn't go unfulfilld lyk naija politicians MANIFESTO!
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by kenoz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
RIP to him. He's a true patriot.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by rhames(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
One man of courage makes a majority

May the Almighty Lord have mercy on his soul. Amen.

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by menesheh(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Felaak47:
you are still going to die one day.

yea until there
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by arsetalks(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
bigtt76:
RIP ...in civilized countries, he would be posthumously awarded a Medal of Honor but in ours, only the Politifs are so honored sad
Let's stop making the western world what they are not. Yes, they treat their military better but not always.

I had two of my friends ( both Americans) die due to the stupid gun carrying laws in America. Both died on patrol 1 week between each other, no honour or award was given to them. This is fact. The western world is not all that.

Not saying those that die in defene of our beautiful country should not be honoured but let's stop overrating the yanks, the Kraut, the Brits and the likes. They are not all that.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by OlaoluEmir(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
We hold u tiet in our heart! Onward 4ever..... R.I.P Brooooo
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Chigorkizz(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
seems Muslims soldiers are not sent to the battle field to fight bokoharam

Why are Muslim soldiers not dying?
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by IceDude(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
Call me a Tribalist but I must say this, the southern soldiers have been pushed to the war front while the northerners are inside the barracks! One Nigeria indeed.
RIP bro. We love you but God loves you most. Adieu!

I agree wt u, sumtin is wrong sumwhere

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
R.I.P brother sleep on
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by mekd: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
If I have the power to bring u bk to life I wont hesitate to do it.u died for others to live, wat a love.may your gentle soul rest in the bosom of the lord IJN Amen
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Rick9(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
R.I.p forever in our hearts
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Cityguy: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thank you Paul Amaseimogha. Rest on in peace at the feet of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Onward together. Nigeria Navy boys shall rise and fight and win. NNSS ABK
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by charlsecy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
menesheh:

Will first rescue myself b4 anything else
It seems you didn't understand the post. He had little or no choice about saving his life. He stepped on a landmine. He took a better decision to die alone than let others follow him to the grave.
If you were in his shoes, wouldn't you do as he had honourably done?

Chigorkizz:
seems Muslims soldiers are not sent to the battle field to fight bokoharam
If true, then perhaps the commanders feel Muslim soldiers may not have the zeal to fight their brothers. Remember, it is said Buhari said, "An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North."
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by phreakabit(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Loyalty
RESPECT!
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by snapshot: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
nacosprof:
is an Edo state name,..it seems u are from togo republic yet u are saying what u don't know
Amaseimogha is an ijaw name which means do not bring evil to the town similar ijaw names are Amananaowei.Amanabo.Amaseimokumo,if u are ignorant ask questions.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Deltagiant: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
nunzk:
A waste is smtin that has no use. Land mine contain shrapnail which can fly 360 to cover substantial space. E.g half a field. If he by alerting his colleagues saved them frm d same fate as he-and ur brother, uncle or elation was among the saved- will u call it a wasted death?to many uninformed comments.

Yea, that's what i mean. It's not useful to die for a Nigeria that will certainly achieve no nationhood. His death was all about the current unworkable Nigeria and there was no need to take such a risk. This country is not worth taking any risk for. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by ghananotnaija(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
RIP to the soldier, but you Nigerians need to realise how much of a joke you all are, struggling as the largest nation in Africa to overcome a pitiful militant group who live in the bush. Your soldiers are under-equipped, led by incompetent commanders using obsolete strategy. Your soldiers are dying unnecessarily, and are losing the will to fight. Your cities are ravaged by the fear of constant terror attacks. How much will it take for Nigerians to swallow their vacuous pride of being the giant of Africa and realise that your country is a total failure and disgrace to humanity? If you can't learn from the best in the world, US, UK, Israel, etc, then at least learn from your more able neighbours, Ghana, Kenya, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.