Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Amongst Who Will The Ministers Be Choosing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amongst Who Will The Ministers Be Choosing (564 Views)

Phone Numbers Of All The Ministers In Nigeria. / Revealed! Portfolios For The Ministers / I Say, Scrap The Ministers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amongst Who Will The Ministers Be Choosing by Yinkame123(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2015
One of the campaign promises of APC lead government was to fight corruption which is so pervasive in our clime to a standstill. And through to his words Mr President had been showing some toughs in these regards though not at the pace Nigerian expected. While I understand the frustrations of Nigerians as regards the slow pace this present government is working and the attendance consequences on the delay in appointing the ministers one is forced to ask the question amongst who will the ministers be choosing or appointed.

It is a known fact in Nigeria that ministerial positions are used to settled political friends and interests especially ones that worked tooth and nails during campaign and electioneering. Just few technocrats are given chances to occupied strategic ministries in the past regimes. We all have seen the contributions of NO I during OBJ regime which helps in Nigeria getting debt relief from Paris club. Professor Nebo as the power minister also did well before the scandal that saw his outer from GEJ government.

If this present government decided to use technocrats in running his government especially those that did not contribute no effort in emergence as the president will that not cause chaos in the polity? And if he decided to use politicians, how many of our Nigerian politicians today can come clean as part of prerequisites set by PMB to appoints members of his cabinet.

My questions to my fellow Nairalanders is that whom do you think or know as politician or technocrat that can be of an immense value to PMB cabinet.?

Yinkame 123
Re: Amongst Who Will The Ministers Be Choosing by Lattop(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Babatunde Raji Fashola

Man of the People for the peope and by the people

Happy Sunday
Re: Amongst Who Will The Ministers Be Choosing by baralatie(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2015
This is my own
1.Ngozi okonjo iweala coordinating minister finance

2.Dasuki security adviser

3.recall prof jega for minister of power

4.pmb for oil and gas

(1) (Reply)

Senate On A Collision Course With Buhari … Over Perm Sec’s Refusal / Beyond The Change / [ANALYSIS] Buhari Fails First Reform Test By Keeping Fuel Subsidies In Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.