Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Prayers For The People Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prayers For The People Of The World (334 Views)

Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayers For The People Of The World by Visocrate(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2015
it is not religion that will save us Oh God of host whether christians ,Muslims , or others father all these do not matter but what matters is serving you in truth and in spirit help us to realise the evil we commit and to stay away from them ,forgive our sins and show us mercy in your love look not at us with the eyes of judgement but with your loving eye, Jesus said on the cross Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing , yes Lord have mercy and pardon us those going contrary to your teachings and doctrines show us mercy and open our eye oh Lord don't count our iniquities but show us mercy and favour all these I pray and ask through Jesus our Lord Amen.
Re: My Prayers For The People Of The World by Abdullateef77(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: My Prayers For The People Of The World by Visocrate(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
I am a christian with likeness for Islam but bad element of the two religions drag their sacredness and divinity to the mud

(1) (Reply)

Which Aspect Of Your Religion Do You Hate? / The Foundation Of Unwavering Faith / Melodies Of Praise 91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.