Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion (42199 Views)

Army Averts Another Suicide Attack In Borno.. / Military Not Sincere On Casualty Figure Of Sunday’s Attack – Borno Residents / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by ice25(f): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
the church must go on and the gate of hell cannot prevail
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by sebali: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pavore9:
He is a hero!
D guy na Superman
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by lugado: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
I'm having feeling most this bombs are not boko haram doing. it's beginning to look more like politics

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by bankyblue(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
What an hero! May God bless and enlange him the moRe
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by RealAlfranco: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thank God!!! The first thread was so misleading it brought tears to my eyes... God is Good! grin
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by KingTblaise(m): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Brave Brigadier.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by anwo247: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Islam is an evil association.
Mohamed is a demonic priest.
Allah is the devil or better known as Satan.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by juvent110: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
I don't blame the boys ,, buhari used them and dumped them now he wants to leave them jobless he'll also have the gboko boys make his government ungovernable. what goes around comes around
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Chitumu: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:

Buhari is a terrorist illiterate bastard Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

u asked buhari fan to dare u. Pls provide ur address and picture of urself n stop being coward n posting from ur mum's bed rum. Moreover ur post election defeat hatred will not last dru out baba'S tenure. unhappy tanoid.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by NoRetreat(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
I keep on wondering why and what are the factors behind these revival of Boko Haram, they were brought to their knees few weeks to the election, now they have started attacking again. Oh Lord! Visit those who are sponsoring this carnage with utter destruction. Disgrace them in the public and in their privacy.trouble their minds and torment their souls until they confess their conspiracy against Nigerians.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Demostical01(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmmm I can see many Nigerians are really seeing the changes they wan now.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by iornenge81(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
thanks God
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by hansad: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
When shall politicians from the south of Nigeria wake up to realities and detach the south of Nigeria from the north?

Must we continue to deploy much of the revenues that should have gone to infrastructural development into fighting off Boko Haram - to keep Nigeria one? That's insanity.

Northern Muslim politicians adopted use of sharia criminal justice system, Boko Haram emerged after and says it is fighting for a country friendly with the same sharia. Boko Haram also fights to control the country's natural resources.

The 12 northern sharia states had literally drawn a map of a new sharia country in the north. Non-Muslims in the emergent sharia country must adjust to coexist with Muslims - as they used to live in peace before.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Kingspin(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buhari massively educate ur people, Nigeria is not the only country with Islam.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by porka: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
faaz24:
Going thru some of the comments on nairaland these days .one can only conclude that a large percentage of members are kids. While some are obviously having fun, quite a larger percentage are either displaying their ignorance or just decides to be stupid.
Leaders of tomorrow

[size=13pt]So, what are you now displaying?

What's your view about topic, i.e. bombings of churches by terrorists? Outrage, condemnation, praise, kudos etc?

Would you just display something and let it be recorded against your name? Why so obsessed about 'kids' if you are not one?[/size]
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by opiaoku: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chitumu:
u asked buhari fan to dare u. Pls provide ur address and picture of urself n stop being coward n posting from ur mum's bed rum. Moreover ur post election defeat hatred will not last dru out baba'S tenure. unhappy tanoid.

Nope i told you to dare me by providing those details and trust me it's an easy task to pull the trigger

useless bastard son of a prostitute

go and die and rot in hades

because

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by drss(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mortiano:
day is my birthday, nairaland is my family, I need like 1000 likes today. God bless u, as u like dis post today
+1000-5000 Likes.
grin
Buhari is a Terrorist!
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by opiaoku: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kolade354:
my harlot mother forks random dogs just for #300
shocked ok
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by nationwide1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
midolian:
And why was premiumtimes quick to report that kind of a sad(unconfirmed) news in the first place?

Imagine what this useless premiumtimes reported initially ^^. Is this news not enough to give a concerned person HBP? The wailing wailers were happy to receive the news. It was another profound opportunity to call buhari names. Shame on y'all

Cc: Christinie, osina1414, ahaz, opiaoku, submarine and the likes

Lalasticlala, this one too must enter FP o! @ least to shame those that derive joy from B/H attacks. Ie the #wailingwailers undecided

I thought it was normal to celebrate bomb blast and call the president unprintable names.
Or has it suddenly become a crime?
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by mu2sa2: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
dayo23:
Am sorry to say this but Muslim are the problem of the world, why can't they just learn to live in peace with there neighbours who are christians? Am sure that bomb wasn't place there by Boko haram but by angry hausa fulani who just want to kill christians in retaliation.
How can u be sure about the culprits when u r just speculating. Dont deceive yourself, the once peace haven called plateau state has been turned to a killing field and Christians and Muslims are equally to blame for the seemingly endless killings and counter killings.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Tomjazzy2: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
midolian:
And why was premiumtimes quick to report that kind of a sad(unconfirmed) news in the first place?

Imagine what this useless premiumtimes reported initially ^^. Is this news not enough to give a concerned person HBP? The wailing wailers were happy to receive the news. It was another profound opportunity to call buhari names. Shame on y'all

Cc: Christinie, osina1414, ahaz, opiaoku, submarine and the likes

Lalasticlala, this one too must enter FP o! @ least to shame those that derive joy from B/H attacks. Ie the #wailingwailers undecided

some times you have to blame the mods who quickly move such news to FP with out any form of confirmation/verification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I just watched it on AIT that no one died. Why are these yeye journalists always reporting fake news and causing tension in the country? haba!

God bless the guard who saw the bomb and threw it away.

Lol.. now u complain of journalism.. ok o
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by porka: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kingspin:
Buhari massively educate ur people, Nigeria is not the only country with Islam.

[size=13pt]He failed in educating himself. No one can give what he doesn't have.

In any case, they share the same goal of 'spreading Sharia across Nigeria'. He is unwavering in the realization of that singular goal.[/size]
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by happney65: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
virus04:
I love God.. He is really with Christians.. And I pray he continue to be with us and those who believe in him.. Amen

He is with Christians abi?What about the Christians that have being killed all these while..he isnt with those ones abi?.Religious people and there inlogical way of thinking..SMH
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Kolade354(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:
shocked I'm as Useless as my father says Opiaoku!
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by porka: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
lugado:
I'm having feeling most this bombs are not boko haram doing. it's beginning to look more like politics

[size=13pt]Shame on you if you are just discovering the politics of Islamization of Nigeria.[/size]
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by fajani(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
God reign..........

He reign...........

Only the fool will claim that there is no God......
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Darlduchi: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
The same Christians that joined hand with muslims to fight Biafrans are now constantly at the receiving end of the very religion they aligned with. I sincerely hope that Christians have learnt thier lesson and still is although in a very hard way. It is my hope that this time around they will not allow themselves to be used as canon folders in the name of one Nigeria.

One of your own TY Danjuma became a willing too for Islam when he shot Aguyi Ironsii from behing, although he was rewarded with military ranks and oil blocks, but sadly his people are yet to benefit from his wealth.

Gowon, another Christian, and the worst of them all, again used as canon folder by Islam to slaughter fellow Christians in thier millions, he got rewarded with fame and wealth, despite all that he dare not raise his voice to condem the killing of his kinsmen.

For those of you out there who are willing to tow this part of Judas iscariot, yes you will be rewarded, but eventually at the fullness of time you may committ suicide like Awo, or better still be short of hanged as the likes of Adaka Boro and ken Sarowiwa both Biafran Sabotuors .

For any Nigeria to sincerely believe in his heart that Nigeria will ever know peace after the slaughter of Biafrans in every street and conners of the North and part of the west, the crude Caesarian on Biafran women on the streets of the north, the dumping of Igbo men inside water wells in various compound in the north, the starving of a million Biafran kids, the Asaba massacre , and the systematic ethnic and religious cleansing that has continued after the war, the economic deprivations due lopsided policies of the anti- Biafran government of Nigeria, that despite all these hoped, pray and wish for a peaceful and prosperous Nigeria is any but wishful thinking.

Nigeria has murdered sleep and the calls and screaming for help and mercy by our women , men , children that went dead silenced by matchety, guns , mig fighters, bows and arrows, are more than ever louder and louder, and every scream is like an arrow piecing through the bones and marrows of the perpetrators and thier relations born after.

Nigerias is time to pay your dues to death. He is at your door.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Babacele: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I just watched it on AIT that no one died. Why are these yeye journalists always reporting fake news and causing tension in the country? haba!

God bless the guard who saw the bomb and threw it away.

I tire o!
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Obadiah100(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thank God no one died. Shame on the devil and his angels. God help us all
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Cossette: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Very brave man indeed! He deserves a lot of accolades
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by 9jatatafo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
PMB enough of the baboon and the dog getting bathed and soaked in blood. May God continue to protect HIS people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) / Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass / $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.