Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:56 PM

Do you have such experience with certain foods - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do you have such experience with certain foods (1208 Views)

My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time / Those Allergic To Certain Type Of Food / Share Your Experience With Mai Shayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do you have such experience with certain foods by ladex142(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2006
Dammn! i hate eating bread in the morning, it's better i don't eat anything other than eating bread in the morning because for no reason am aware of, it just disappear out of my stomach after 1hr. Then it becomes worse, i begin to feel extremely hungry, sometimes i even begin to shake a little  grin. Do you guy ever have such experience with certain food?  undecided
Re: Do you have such experience with certain foods by chelsea4su(f): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2006
haa olounje ,na wa for you oo, u fit live for abroad so
Re: Do you have such experience with certain foods by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2006
lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Eating Live Frogs, Rats "cures Tummy Upsets" / Need Food Items From The Us ? / All Your Mile 12 Food Supplies Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.