Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. (2783 Views)

. / You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? / This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by INTROVERT(f): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
I use a Samsung galaxy grand prime 2, after church I wanted to take some shots and the camera started showing this each time I turned it on. Has anyone experienced it or how can I solve it. The phone hasn't fallen down in ages and I have the latest avast phone anti virus updates. Even the torch light dosent come on. Both front and rear facing cameras display the same message.

Please guys mods anyone help me.

Am so sad right now. cry cry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
I don talk am. All my prayers on Mountain don dey work grin. You never see anything. Na your browser next undecided. Silly teenager you come dey brag FTC with grown ass men like us undecided. If i kick you with my cleats ehn? undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
What's the name of that church There sure is a lot of anointing in there and this time, even the cameraman no escape am.

PraiiiiyyYsZze that Lawd!!!
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Give her solutions joorangry
Vanquay16:
undecided
joor

Op
Throw it into the Stream... Wait for 30mins then swim in to recover... Couple back and see wonders...

Thank me later love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by sim37(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
someday it ll show same when you won't to be FTC
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by powerfulsettingz: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
No wonder she has not been seen all the post these days....... Wow so happy finally we can now make ftc now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
I don talk am. All my prayers on Mountain don dey work grin. You never see anything. Na your browser next undecided. Silly teenager you come dey brag FTC with grown ass men like us undecided. If i kick you with my cleats ehn? undecided
Nice legs

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Try to:
-Restart the phone.
--Settings>Application>Camera> Wipe Data
-Use another camera application-- Retrica and Open Camera are pretty good.
If these fail, it's most likely a hardware problem.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Try taking ur phone to an experienced phone repairer in a situation like this or maybe the authorised repairer for proper modification
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bros he be like say this your philosophy compliment dey do me somehow
Freemanan:

Nice legs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by jackobi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
FIXING CAMERA FAILURE ON GALAXY S3
There are, at least, three things you can do to try to fix this problem and let’s start from a very simple one:
CLEAR CAMERA CACHE & DATA
1. From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
2. From the options, tap Settings.
3. Find and tap Applications Manager.
4. Swipe twice to left to choose All tab.
5. Scroll to and tap Camera.
6. Tap Force Close button.
7. Tap Clear Cache button.
8. Tap Clear Data button. (Please note that all your settings and preferences will be deleted when you do this.)
9. Reboot your phone.
10. Check if the camera is now working.
Here’s the reason why you need to do this:
More often, camera failures are caused by corrupt cached data, which you need to clear. Tapping the Force Close button will stop the app from running. The Clear Cache button will delete all files used by the app when launched, while the Clear Data button will delete all settings including user’s preferences. This procedure will not affect other apps but the Camera app.
CLEAR GALLERY CACHE & DATA
Follow the same procedure as the previous except that you need to find Gallery instead of Camera. This procedure will, basically, do the same thing to the app. But if you asked why you need to clear data from the Gallery app, well, it is because the Camera and Gallery apps work side-by-side. Thus, there is a connection between them. The fact is, many of camera-related problems are caused by the app.

FACTORY RESET
In case the problem couldn’t be resolved by doing the previous procedures, this is the next thing you should do if you can’t live with using your phone’s camera. But before anything else, we advise you to make a backup of everything important in your phone because they will be gone once this procedure is completed; that’s the hassling part when you decide to do this.
1. From the Home screen, tap the Menu button.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Tap on Accounts tab and choose Backup and Reset.
4. Tap Factory Data Reset.
5. Tap Reset Device.
6. Touch Delete All.
This procedure will delete all files, settings and data that is reachable by Android. However, there are certain folders or partitions in your phone’s memory that couldn’t be deleted by doing this. The best example is the cache partition.
WIPE CACHE PARTITION
In case the problem isn’t resolved after the factory reset, try this procedure.
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons until the phone vibrates.
3. Let go of the Power button but continue holding the Volume Up and Home buttons until Android System Recovery screen appears.
4. Press the Volume Down button to choose ‘wipe cache partition’.
5. Press the Power key to select.
What this does is empty contents of the cache partition. Every app has its own cache that is saved inside this partition. However, a factory reset

thedroidguy.com/2013/10/samsung-galaxy-s3-camera-failed-problem-fix-76001

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by femi4: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
I use a Samsung galaxy grand prime 2, after church I wanted to take some shots and the camera started showing this each time I turned it on. Has anyone experienced it or how can I solve it. The phone hasn't fallen down in ages and I have the latest avast phone anti virus updates. Even the torch light dosent come on. Both front and rear facing cameras display the same message.

Please guys mods anyone help me.

Am so sad right now. cry cry
Avoid being FTC on threads making the front page on Nairaland. There is a particular bug there that destroy camera lens

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
Bros he be like say this your philosophy compliment dey do me somehow
Laughing...
Just like the boots

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
But i feel use the boots reset philosophy. Just a swift kick should do the trick grin
Freemanan:

Laughing...
Just like the boots
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
But i feel use the boots reset philosophy. Just a swift kick should do the trick grin
Madman grin
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Tolzeal(m): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Why yall beefing her?
Is it a CRIME?

Dear Introvert, Just Clear the camera Cache & data , Make a raboot & Be sure you are not running on Low battery cos if you are the camera wont work.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rest small.your own don too much

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by SirBlack999(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Atleast no more FTC for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by adamskutty(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Throw the phone away, do away without phone for atleast 3 months.

Morning u are operating phone
Afternoon, same
Night, samething. grin grin grin

Huhu! This is a serious case for a girl o. grin
because of ordinary phone u want to cry Oo my goodness, is this ur first time using a mobile set? Who dash u that phone self? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by telim: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thank God, am happy to what happen to your cusomized bot like phone. Since i now have a chance to not only make fp but first to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Maybe the picture you wanted to take and use to create a thread was unncessarily and the poor camera gave up the ghost!
It nust have suffered countless of frontpage insults. RIP Camera.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by iamkingzlee(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sorry for that! No matter what they tell you (to clear camera cache, factory reset, etc).. It won't work!!! and you'll end up loosing much if you didn't perfom a backup. It never worked for me. The camera has to be changed. Take it down to any samsung centre around you. They"ll switch up the camera's for you. That's your best bet. I also had a grand2. Trust me, I know that feeling... It isn't more than 4k to fix it up. As far as it's not a refurbished samsung product.
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by blessedvisky(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Introvert
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Kingbilo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
@ Introvert open the back of your phone and press firmly around the lens of the camera but not on the camera itself.. Be careful not to apply too much force to damage the phone though.. This was an issue I had with my s3. It seems there is an issue with the camera modules from Samsung. It fixed my issue sha.. And it never happened again after that... See picture demonstration here

Let me know if it works.. I scoured the dark corners of the Web for that solution.

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Bratking(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Poor girl. she came for solution and got yabbing instead. People wicked oh grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by BLINGZ88: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Maybe it is a software problem... maybe ur fone fell and the camera unpluged from the board.... My opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by unanonso(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Some people here have no shame. Someone asks for help you have none to offer her but yet feel need to insult her. What exactly do you gain from that.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Darvel(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bold 6 up for sale @ 8k in lagos.. 07069602513 ... Asap no time

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by ogb5(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
My Samsung phone does that if it is too hot. Turn it off and let it cool down before turning it on
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Holamidhe(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmmm, it common to samsung phones.

I had the same problem with my note 3 ..
Op,u won't be able to use flash light,post on instagram and so on ...That's if it not happening already
MY ADVICE : If your warranty is still active,then return it bt if not OYO cos the advices up there can't fix it (don't know of the pressing camera tho)

If u like restore factory settings,it will bring the same error message

FINAL WORD: Avoid been FTC on FP thread cos boys are not smiling

Peace out

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
a

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available / Get Paid With Airtime By Receiving Calls On Your Mobile Phone For Free / Sign Up Carlcareapp To Win Tecno/infinix Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.