Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock (71790 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by falseman(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
I don't blame them it's what they can easily afford. Whites go for surgery

2 Likes

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by chi4ik4(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
everything about women is artificial, they evil prefer lies to truth
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by grin88(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
And you expect me to believe this? tongue tongue Ko joo
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Jhayson(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by kaywiluv(f): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
See creativity, naija women I salute thee

1 Like

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by MzOnajin1(f): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
LOL, d make up artist try oooooo
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by djeezy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fraud!!!!
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by tunapawizzy: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
morgang:
m
Mugu
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by skyface00(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Men r in trouble with the way dis make up is going, even now they have special brush for neck..... they rob everywhere.... I must shine my eyes make I no go marry makeup as wife
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by AroOkigbo(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Naturally, Igbo babes are beautifully set.
They don't need all these.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by fippycbk(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Take her swimming on the 1st date... grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
fake boobs, fake butts, fake accents, fake smile, fake beauty....hmmnn. that's why you girls end up in fake relationships....with REAL HEARTBREAK

2 Likes

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamace(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oh serpent! shocked
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by salaboiz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Take them to swimming pool
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Bluffly: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
This is wickedness of the highest order
Those ladies should be prosecuted and jailed for impersonation
And deceit
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Brytawon(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
gringringrin
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by ilyas1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Upload your music for free on www.playphonic.com
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Bluffly: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
AcesIni:
fake boobs, fake butts, fake accents, fake smile, fake beauty....hmmnn. that's why you girls end up in fake relationships....with REAL HEARTBREAK
That is why they are always silly.

1 Like

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by bueze046(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
damn!...even the #3 Ibadan woman tribal mark is no more

1 Like

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by ITbomb(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
These are CIA undercover agents. I'm still in shock.

Next girl I'm toasting must be at the poolside
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by staymore: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy rotfl

Ehmm, not all women. You can say majority. undecided

You must be one of the majority grin
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by girlsCAFE(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Boys refuse to use make-up anyhow cuz we are directly created from clay.

1 Like

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Bluffly: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
AroOkigbo:
Naturally, Igbo babes are beautifully set.
They don't need all these.
Who is this maggot? Everyone knows it cuts across. Why being sectional.
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nickymezor(f): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lolz. .. E concern una Mk una free us joor. smiley Wow! THEPOWEROFMUDOINGITSWONDERS cheesy grin... Na film trick tinz smiley cheesy
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by doublewisdom: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mehn, first date na swimming things sure pass.
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Rosemary216(f): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lolxxxx..... Dats nntin
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by markidoo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Am more beautiful dan u all.
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by victorD3: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
If you scrap the make-ups on these girls face you can plaster one bedroom flat with it.

Fake nyash, fake breast, fake face...omo na wa oo! No wonder some men are agitating to marry themselves lately.

Guys be careful when dating woman you wakes up with make-up on.
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by happney65: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Can somebori stop the manufacturing of Makeup?I mean this is not fair..So we can know the beautiful ones apart from the not beautiful...Na so I overheard some girls the other day saying one Guy no fine..I just dey look them like look like dis.. grin grin
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Kolade354(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by dammieco(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
lol

2 Likes

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nickymezor(f): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
chi4ik4:
everything about women is artificial, they evil prefer lies to truth
Sayz who? ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) / I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.