Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock (71795 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Olorun mi ooooo... That's why i keep saying it.... women are fake. na one guy go see No.4 nd dey wink am eye
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by 3plejay(f): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wow!! Truly nt all dt glitters is gold!
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Meti99(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rabbosh
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by piagetskinner(m): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Lol..this is disgustingly scary
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by amandiapex(f): 1:50am On Jul 13, 2015
Its one of dos tinz shaa

A lady gotta do wat she gotta do 2 a get a dude

No hard feelnz guys buh majority of u fancy it so njoy n dnt complain #winkz tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by 0lushola(m): 2:14am On Jul 13, 2015
amandiapex:
Its one of dos tinz shaa

A lady gotta do wat she gotta do 2 a get a dude

No hard feelnz guys buh majority of u fancy it so njoy n dnt complain #winkz tongue
W0MEN!! hmm
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Princevally(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2015
The only reason why I will believe all this is because, after applying some face-washing soap, the skin appears like this.
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Teebashy(f): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Dorrobucci:

You actually buttress the point. Going by your profil pic, you're good looking but not beautiful. Having a little touch of make up on your face will make you look beautiful.
can u tel me d different between good looking nd beautiful
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Teebashy(f): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
tombravo:
Olorun mi ooooo... That's why i keep saying it.... women are fake. na one guy go see No.4 nd dey wink am eye
uncle, nt all women are fake
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by alabasca(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
For real. All those masquerade nin be dis beauty queens. Is a gabbacious GAB[color=#000000][/color]
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
jamex93:

I pray u go laf like dis when I go beg u not to vex

Lol.....before nko? I'm beautiful with or without make up.....so....... tongue
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamex93(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....before nko? I'm beautiful with or without make up.....so....... tongue

lwkmd

DAT one no stop me from using hard sponge on ur face first b4 I believe u grin

so start to dey forgive me from now

come u look like one lady I see for inside keke yesterday abi na u ni
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
jamex93:

lwkmd

DAT one no stop me from using hard sponge on ur face first b4 I believe u grin

so start to dey forgive me from now

come u look like one lady I see for inside keke yesterday abi na u ni

Lol....cheesy

Funny dudecheesy
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamex93(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
adeh39:

Lol....cheesy
Funny dudecheesy

lolx
tru talk o

u really look like d lady but no big deal
tomorrow is anoda day
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2015
jamex93:

lolx

tru talk o

u really look like d lady but no big deal

tomorrow is anoda day

Lol......na u sabi ooogrin
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamex93(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2015
adeh39:

Lol......na u sabi ooogrin

lwkmd
which ocean dey carry u go

maybe I fit come carry u with my canon grin
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Teebashy:
uncle, nt all women are fake
tarh.... d mascara on your face just flew there bah?
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Teebashy(f): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
tombravo:
tarh.... d mascara on your face just flew there bah?
lol...which mascara? I don't u any make up dear am natural
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Teebashy:
lol...which mascara? I don't u any make up dear am natural
hmmmn. No wonder
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Teebashy(f): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
tombravo:

hmmmn. No wonder
no wonder what
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Teebashy:
no wonder what

you no dey rest??
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by HKhouseofhello: 4:44am On Jul 18, 2015
【official website: www.toyboy.com.hk Facebook ID:toyboycomhk Twitter ID:toyboycomhk】
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by lovelyn7777: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by zynzyn(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
MaxNaija:
Nigerian ladies are quite lucky in the makeup department because many shades and styles compliment a darker complexion. But with so many ladies relying full on make-up these days, one can barely differentiate from the natural and artificial beauty.

Here are 5 Before and After Make-up photos that will leave you in shock, please view with caution *winks*

[img]http://3.bp..com/-BzAgnUB0XVc/VZoZI44XWwI/AAAAAAAACgU/Zr8lBOLI8Lw/s320/maakeup1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-zzqC8VArIHQ/VZoZI05Hc8I/AAAAAAAACgQ/vtToCALJlcM/s320/makeup2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-mNuCJHDEJ_w/VZoZI8mjf8I/AAAAAAAACgM/Ih52EAj2Pig/s320/makeup3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-EDIRfNvY-3I/VZoZKc0zG6I/AAAAAAAACgo/gG2-6TrJLMo/s320/makeup4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-TIbbNEKCPfQ/VZoZKY3IghI/AAAAAAAACgk/0q6VpLhQ-bE/s320/makeup5.jpg[/img]

More crazy photos: http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/07/5-before-and-after-make-up-photos-that.html
/

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

No 1. No disguising those kiss to kill super thick lips!! grin

If you can be deceived by woman make up, na ya fault!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) / I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.