Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Finding The God Is Withn U And All Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finding The God Is Withn U And All Things (646 Views)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Bible Answers All Things?? / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding The God Is Withn U And All Things by groomlake: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2009
many of of us today think we know god? we thinnk god is one man in the sky? how can we know God when we dont know ourselves? lat me ask hane u eva asked ur self this question? WHO AM I? WHAT IS MY TRUE NATURE? AM I THIS BODY? just by reading ur bible u think u know all there is to be known about GOD do u think if we really know god we will be struggling as were doing today? just think abut that. is it not written that first seek ye the kingdom of god and every other thing will be added onto u. so if u claim to know god why is ur life still struggling badly? how can you say u know god u still lie,u steal, u chase women u do all sorts of things yet u claim u know god, can u decieve God no no no
u are only decieving urself. i know they preach Galatians 6:7 in the church only when it has to do with money ie if u sow big u will reap big and that if u sow small u will reap small. but they forget to tell u that if do evil things evil must surely return to u. they dont tell u dat DO THEY?? WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN GOD AND MONEY
DOES GOD EAT MONEY DOES GOD BUY THINGS?? if u lookk very closely u will see that

galatians 6:7=newtons third law of motion = law of cause and effect = law of karma that is how simple it is?

i hear people say just by believeing that jesus is ur lord and personal saviour u will go to heaven. see how easy it is to go to heaven was it not the bilble that said the path to God is not and easy one? u believe jusus died for ur sins so God does not look at ur sins, inother words u can commit as much as u want. how can someone suffer for a crime he did not commit. i think jesus only came to show us the way. but b4 u commit any sin just remember galatians 6:7.

back to india

it was recorded that jesus christ was in india in his years unaccounted for here is the teaching of jesus christ in india
http://reluctant-messenger.com/issa.htm

most christains belive india is a demonic place but if we look very well we can learn a lot out god from their gurus. not waht pastors tell u god is this god is that. but i tell u there u will learn so much about God. these gurus have given away all material posessesions and bocome a devoteee of god that is the best way to serve god by surrendering urself totally to the will of god. and when these people die they become ascended beings to help mankind evolve spiritually
let me ask WHAT IS SPIRITUUAL ABOUT THE WAY WE WORSHIP GOD. here are a list of teachers and messaiahs that have come to earth to show us the way but man will neva listen use this link
www.greatdreams.com/masters/ascended-masters.htm

all the masters u see here are are beings whom god have sent to help mankind but will he listen!!!!!!!!!!

IF THE KINGDON OF GOD IS IN SKY "THE BIRDS WILL GET THERE B4 US "
IF THE KINGDON OF GOD IS IN SEA "THE FISHES WILL GET THERE B4 US "
but the master jesus said THE KINGDON OF GOD IS "WITHIN US" Iis this not the greatest statement? why do we need an external church to express that kingdom,

here are some letters from christ spoeken through his channel i found it vwry intersting pls download and read them they will change ur life
visit www.christway.co.za

email nationalprofit3@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Reimbursed For Your Christian Works ! / Pastro 419er Threatens Uk Phone Users To Extort Cash / Book Advert. Strategy Of Overcoming Satanic Plots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.