Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Request For Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Request For Partnership (477 Views)

African Business Blogger Needed For Partnership / Request For Any Book / Complete Pure Water Factory For Partnership Or Lease (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request For Partnership by Kristyean93(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
My company: CARDINALBOLT LTD is going to be partnering with cavallix blades to bring their varieties of shaving blades like Gillette into the nigerian market. They want to beat the blade market and I want to do it with someone, only someone who knows what it will take and is ready to work with me.

Cavallix ( cavallix.com ) a is a subsidiary of khuyool group ( khuyool.com )

Read company details and connect with me if you think you have all it takes

Email: kristyean94@gmail.com
Phone & whatsapp: +2348136500979
Re: Request For Partnership by Angelstartups(f): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.

Cheers.
Re: Request For Partnership by millhouse: 12:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Kul

(1) (Reply)

Too late / Do You Have Upto 100kplus And You Want To Start Business / Join For Free Before The Launch Date, How To Generate Traffic To Your Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.