Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager (32751 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
First and foremost, there are many 20+ girls who are still teens "mentally"- take your eyes off those balloons one minute- She is still a teen! Don't you get it?
She might lie about her age but...

Teens are officially humans from age 13-19. That phase seemed to have come at them unexpected and unprepared. That is observed the way they speak, comment, react and relate.

The stage kinda offers them the luxury of making choices, especially selfish ones.
I recently heard that the rate of selfishness among ladies and guys is like 5:3. I heard.

Therefore, most teenage guys quickly get past that selfishness perimeter, but ladies? Hmm!

The CRUX of the gist is the trace of that "my space", "me", "selfish", "my feelings", "my money" etc, time is very pronounced with a teenager and for some above 20. A thread like this will help you debunk if the chick is genuinely ripe or just "sun ripe", Lol! #so many sun ripe girls these days #

Aite...Let's highlight just seven...

1. How she relates with you is totally dependent on what her besties tell her.

This some times makes her indecisive and passive in her actions towards you. Today she tells you one thing, tomorrow, another. You can almost see a third party with a kid's gloves on. sad

2. She can't make any relationship work

She may profess how ready she is to make it work, but inside her is like a remote control, she just can't fit! At any slight disagreement in a "marriage-professed" relationship, she quickly walks away- returns to hibernate in "solo zone"!

3. A girl of excess fantasy with zero reality

I feel concerned when I see a "grown up" girl that should be seeing the part of Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez that has a dream and won't quit working until it achieves it. Instead, she decides to see the fancy and flexing part that wants to live in a mansion of gold with zero grey matter. I see!

4. Mexican Love movies often becloud her reasoning.

As earlier stated, she can be 30+, but if she thinks that the love story in those movies are real enough to inculcate it in her relationship, then; she is simply running on the Engine of a Teenager. The movies sef are even acted by teens! Hian!

5. At the early stage of your relationship, she frequently play simple and "naive" games to test your love for her.

Y'all know what y'all did... smiley At least, before you ate the forbidden apple...

6. She dresses, makes up, walks, talks, speaks and acts like a "wannabee adult"

You can tell from her looks if you've got "the eye". I do not dispute the fact that there are many teens who negate this point. They are quite good, 75% good wink
On Naira land, you can decipher...wink

7. Highly Temperamental Displayed through Mood Swings At Important Moments

The funny thing is, she doesn't know why! You may call it snubbing you, ignoring your calls... All of these and more buttress my point.

There are just some things only age and maturity can bring.

Relationship is quite an adventure with her kind of partner in a boat.

I must add this, these young, inexperienced folks always think they're in love, especially with a much older guy. She is not for you guys to explore and deflower. If you snub my advice, what about Karma?

Why not let her go elsewhere or if you have the strength, you coach her aright?

Some of these teens sha...they're like Mamas! Abeg, run jare! cheesy

HNW!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by MsBliss(f): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Everyone of us was once a teenager so what's the big deal anyway ? undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
*singin* la la la la la la grin
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Emusmith jur geh sense lyk two people..
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
super story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by OmaBliss: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
And those teenage girls will come here and bash d OP! grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Princecalm(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
MsBliss:
Everyone of us was once a teenager so what's the big deal ?
and the point the op is trying to make is that you might still be one with the way you reason.

43 Likes

Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
I guess every lady has one or two of this attitudes.

4 Likes

Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
OmaBliss:
And those teenage girls will come here and bash d OP! grin

Lol. Are you one of them? smiley
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by MsBliss(f): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Princecalm:
and the point the op is trying to make is that you might still be one with the way you reason.
Who cares ??
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Emusmith jur geh sense lyk two people..

I hail thee, Oga!
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Princecalm(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
MsBliss:

Who cares ??
don't make me to start believing you are one.

13 Likes

Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2015

NONSENSE
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
mta003:
I guess every lady has one or two of this attitudes.

I know...Every guy has one or two attributes of girls but the difference...
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
emusmith:

I hail thee, Oga!
I prostrate give u bros
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by may01(f): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin You go fear analysis
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Just an educative thread, I dunno why it's causing a mayhem, internally and externally. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
may01:
grin You go fear analysis

sad
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by may01(f): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
may01:

cheesy

This one you dey smile so...you enjoy the thread? grin
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by may01(f): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
emusmith:

This one you dey smile so...you enjoy the thread? grin
Yea, I just dey wait for the counter thread tongue
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
may01:

Yea, I just dey wait for the counter thread tongue

Lolz. I can imagine how "featherweight" the counter thread will be... NL girls, compose Counter thread? I hear! tongue
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by may01(f): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
emusmith:

Lolz. I can imagine how "featherweight" the counter thread will be... NL girls, compose Counter thread? I hear! :p
You'll eat your words soon angry

grin
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
may01:

You'll eat your words soon angry

grin

Hahaha...I'm hungry sef. I would love to regurgitate.
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by may01(f): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
emusmith:

Hahaha...I'm hungry sef. I would love to regurgitate.
You just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Olami90: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op, no be lie. You wldn't av said it better.
D points were spot on.thumbs up bro.

Dunno wen dey are gonna get sense.
D worst part is dat dey wanna marry so so early wit dia watery brain $ devilish attitude.
(Sole contributors to failure of modern day marriages)

#if person no mature shebi she go get gud attitude buh in dia own case....... tongue

Mak God helep men ooo

7 Likes

Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
may01:

You just wait and see

smiley
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Olami90:
Op, no be lie. You wldn't av said it better.
D points were spot on.thumbs up bro.

Dunno wen dey are gonna get sense.
D worst part is dat dey wanna marry so so early wit dia watery brain $ devilish attitude.
(Sole contributors to failure of modern day marriages)

#if person no mature shebi she go get gud attitude buh in dia own case....... tongue

Mak God helep men ooo

lol, bro...you harsh o cheesy
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Emusmith, where art thou ?

You still dey dis country ?
lol as in eh.. D guy don disappear... Miss his frontpage topics... Nairaland is becomin more crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos / Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.