Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? (6691 Views)

5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by presh247(m): 12:50am On Jul 13, 2015
Which of these is the most important in a relationship?

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 13, 2015
All
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by presh247(m): 1:13am On Jul 13, 2015
Sassybae:
All
hahaha...smart lady...what is the most important? just one#winks
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by presh247(m): 1:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Sassybae:
All
hahaha...smart lady...what is the most important? just one#winks
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by boboLIL(m): 1:26am On Jul 13, 2015
presh247:
Which of these is the most important in a relationship?
all expect sex......

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by modskiller(m): 1:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Love conquers all other options.
Love conquers all.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by ShayGirl(f): 1:54am On Jul 13, 2015
wen there is love, the rest is history.....
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Davena(f): 2:45am On Jul 13, 2015
trust
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Trust. Fvck love.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by presh247(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
ShayGirl:
the other ain't necessary ryt?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
sex
any other tin fit follow

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
boboLIL:
all expect sex......
op, i think the most important is TIME!
time covers words and distance. if first you do not speak(words), love wont come to reality e.g mayb you sees or have someone and you love the person but such wont come to pass if you do not tell the person by expressing it via WORDS. DISTANCE, love fails and distrust set in when you live far away from that person mostly for a long time. so in essence TIME is the most important because without time there would be lack of TRUST and when there is lack of trust LOVE begins to fade and when love fade SEX wont happen.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Phikom(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
God

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by ShayGirl(f): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
presh247:
the other ain't necessary ryt?

Love covers them all is its meaning
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
sex

any other tin fit follow

cool
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by gj22(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
boboLIL:
all expect sex......

Don't deceive yourself. Sex is the least important BUT it is still important. Body no be firewood
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 2:01am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

cool
Hi there stranger!!!!!!!
howz it rolling?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 2:18am On Jul 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Hi there stranger!!!!!!!

howz it rolling?

helloo

good you?

did you mean that btw
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

helloo

good you?

did you mean that btw
Hmmm, a nairalander that is stil awake even when seun osewa is sleeping. i think its you that deserve the just concluded miss nairaland crown and not who they said won it. u knw y? not because u re pretty(though you re or might be. i cant conclude on dis because i do not know u facially and at such cant and wont judge base on just pic which most times has turned to be diff from the physical appearance of persons and their pics) but simply because you never seize to be away from nairaland. "wink"

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 2:39am On Jul 14, 2015
mystage:

Hmmm, a nairalander that is stil awake even when seun osewa is sleeping. i think its you that deserve the just concluded miss nairaland crown and not who they said won it. u knw y? not because u re pretty(though you re or might be. i cant conclude on dis because i do not know u facially and cant judge base on just pic which most times has turned to be diff base of experience) but simply because you never seize to be away from nairaland. "wink"

loooooool a fine analysis

abi you've been deceived by photos before. sorry o

my fellow ladies are very cunning cheesy

what will you do the day I stop coming

what was your life before I even arrived self
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

loooooool a fine analysis

abi you've been deceived by photos before. sorry o

my fellow ladies are very cunning cheesy

what will you do the day I stop coming

what was your life before I even arrived self
lolz, na today guys start to dey fall for babes trap? i have fell into such before(secondary sch days lot of years back) but actually not now because boys has turned to adult and turning into a man(with wife and kids, dat is if we decide to marry) is no longer far from the future, lolz. and sorry but what do me mean "what was your life before i even arrive self"? pls help broaden my narrow mind concerning ur last statement.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 2:48am On Jul 14, 2015
mystage:

lolz, na today guys start to dey fall for babes trap? i have fell into such before but actually not now because boys has turned to adult and turning into a man(with wife and kids, dat is if we decide to marry) is no longer far from the future, lolz. and sorry but what do me mean "what was your life before i even arrive self"? pls help broaden my narrow mind concerning ur last statement.

I mean

what was it like for you before I arrived onto this wonderful platform
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

I mean

what was it like for you before I arrived onto this wonderful platform
ohhh, now i get u. but let me suprise u. there is nothing to tel, u knw why? because despite the fact that have been a registered nairaland member since 2013, i have never for once made a comment nor a topic, but just a ghost mode reader mostly in some few sections like politics, romance(sexuality), poem, sport and some few other sections. i started commenting on posts just yesterday. are u suprise?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 3:06am On Jul 14, 2015
mystage:

ohhh, now i get u. but let me suprise u. there is nothing to tel, u knw why? because despite the fact that have been a registered nairaland member since 2013, i have never for once made a comment nor a topic, but just a ghost mode reader mostly in some few sections like politics, romance(sexuality), poem, sport and some few other sections. i started commenting on posts just yesterday. are u suprise?

no I used to ghost read as well

I think there are many more ghost readers than we think

do you follow anybodys posts in particular or you just read everything
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 3:08am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

helloo
good you?
did you mean that btw
LOL!!!
I'm tempted to say yes
but dat won't change the fact that it was a lie.
So honestly?
i didnt mean it.
how about you, can you rearrange the options in ur order of preference?
Seems like you havent given ur own opinion.
#NoJudgementWillBePassedOnYou.
#Morning
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 3:11am On Jul 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

LOL!!!

I'm tempted to say yes

but dat won't change the fact that it was a lie.

So honestly?

i didnt mean it.

how about you, can you rearrange the options in ur order of preference?

Seems like you havent given ur own opinion.

#NoJudgementWillBePassedOnYou.

#Morning

id say 1 3 2 4 but only because love encompasses trust

morning

I wonder how you used to type before hashtagging became popular

im so hungry
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

no I used to ghost read as well

I think there are many more ghost readers than we think

do you follow anybodys posts in particular or you just read everything
always too busy to read everything i see online bcus most are fake from fake people. so i select alot and that brings me to following some persons post e.g onihaxi, nitefurry, mouth, etc. and wat abt u and why aren't u sleeping at this ungodly and unholy hour?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 3:14am On Jul 14, 2015
mystage:

always to busy to read everything i see online bcus most are fake from fake people. so i select alot and that brings me to following some persons post e.g ohinaxi, nitefurry, mouth, etc. and wat abt u and why aren't u sleeping at this ungodly and unholy hour?

I just read random stuff, anything that sounds interesting

I have no answer to that question except that I avoid sleeping at night for some reason

and you why don't you sleep
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Olami90: 3:17am On Jul 14, 2015
ShayGirl:

Love ko, romance ni.

How many of u sayin love can define wot love is nd wot it is about?
Love is purely abstract, fades nd fails

#TRUST is jst wot is nided
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

I just read random stuff, anything that sounds interesting

I have no answer to that question except that I avoid sleeping at night for some reason

and you why don't you sleep
Hmm. that ur reason(s) are u sure u dont wanna share it? and as for me, my kind of job doesnt permit me to sleep at nite because thats when inspirations falls from heaven to write codes and design(a website developer and computer graphic designer). i truely cant remember the last time i had a sound nite sleep, mayb except when a lady is present and naked beside me on my bed. "wink"
#CrusifyMeNot
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Crosses legs and reads comments angry
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 3:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

id say 1 3 2 4 but only because love encompasses trust
morning
I wonder how you used to type before hashtagging became popular
im so hungry
Putting religion aside, i see you are strongly "anti-OneNightStands"
before hashtagging?
i typed like any normal, sane person will type.
and believe me ma'am, i'm way more hungrier than you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex / .......... / There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.