Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,731 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? (37371 Views)

Is 15 Years Worth Waiting For A Green Card? / Adjustment Of Status (aos) From F1, K1, F2, Etc To Green Card (usa Only!) / Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
If I no take the green card make una send me go psycha.

Nigeria doesn't seem to have a future. I'd rather raise kids in a country that has a future.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
sunsky29:
nd u think 10m can do all that in abuja? Let me tell u..dt 10m can only gt u half plot of land in abuja..

Depends on the location.

Una think say na all Abuja land cost like that?

Been in this town since 96 o and we get land for here.

Unless u dey find land for Maitama or Asokoro.

1 Like

So many opportunities abound in Nigeria, tapping from them is where the problem lies.

1 Like

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by azezola(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Uncertainty in black man's country. I will stay put in America... is 20 million Naira that much I've more that I still can go back to Nigeria.. where all those silly Black people are corrupt and lack common sense.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by destinysaid(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Akanaz:
I would prefer to have a green card than to be given 20 million naira which has no value nowadays. I will stay and work in the city of new york, save some sumptous amount, go to shool, have an international certificate. And after that I will invest and use all my acquired wealth, knowledge and recognitions in nigeria. If u support this view of mine hit like like u r eating popcorn.
new york?! U no see texas go na d NYC, wo , d struggle go long die, and last I checked 20 m / 235 is about 86,106 USD, ..... That's still a lot of cash compared to what. Most americans recieve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lasgidy1:

Abeg, tell me where u want buy a plot of land with 10 m for abj, except u want go live with Gwari's for abuja forest
Depends on the location.

Unless u dey find land for Maitama or Asokoro
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
sunsky29:
I kw ur type

NairaBet tins

Am wt u

What's this one saying?! angry

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Odunayomhy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
smileyTo hell with green card
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by jaybee3(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
20M naira is too cheap for a green card

Business men usually have to invest $500k+ before they can receive green card

Green card for me at that price

2 Likes

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by destinysaid(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
azezola:
Uncertainty in black man's country. I will stay put in America... is 20 million Naira that much I've more that I still can go back to Nigeria.. where all those silly Black people are corrupt and lack common sense.
dis grammar disqualified u.

1 Like

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by cmecproblem(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
i choose 20 million o, is dangote not making his money in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Neduzze5:
Very simple stuff!

I'll collect the 20 million, use 5 million to bribe a British official to give me a Green Card and voila, it's a win win situation for me! wink
with d rate at which d naira is depreciating, d remaining 15 million naira wnt be enough for a cup of tea in AMERICA.
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by destinysaid(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
jaybee3:
20M naira is too cheap for a green card

Business men usually have to invest $200k+ before they can receive green card

Green card for me at that price
if I can sell d green card omo I go sell am o,..... 200k USD??! Na money b dat na
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
N20m sharply. I only need N10 to make me resign from my banking job sef.

There are enough businesses you can set up with N10m.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by swankylay(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Will only take d #20mill If one dollar is equivalent to naira and If there will b guaranteed security of life n property. Gimme 2yrs Max n with a good job in USA I will make more than d #20mill. My cat in d city will lobe larger n fatter than ur lion in d jungle. Do me a favor, GERRARAHIA MEHN. Mind u, #20m is just like $100k usd
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by jaybee3(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
destinysaid:
if I can sell d green card omo I go sell am o,..... 200k USD??! Na money b dat na

It's actually $500k

20M is nothing

A wrong investment and it's wiped out

A green card will open up opportunities for you to make multiples of the 20M

3 Likes

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gimme the N20m as I can always travel to any country of my choosing as I'm not restricted from travelling abroad only that I'll be trading becoming a citizen of the four countries in question which also means I can acquire the citizenship of another country.
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by afollayan: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
20 million oooo
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
20 milion dolls no be beans for naija o fu,,,,ck the yellow or green card u call wwhen i roll the cash here.

1 Like

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Lasgidy1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
kennygee:

Depends on the location.

Unless u dey find land for Maitama or Asokoro
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
olujastro:
Mehn, it's hard to choose, especially when relocating to North America is utmost on my mind right now. Our money keeps becoming valueless with time that N20m doesn't look so attractive anymore. I guess only N1b can make me choose to stay back.

Good choice my friend,good choice.
I've made more than 100mills,which I know that I may not have made in my life time,if I stayed in 9ja.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by charlsecy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
I think I would go for N20 million.
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
With good Job & resident permite canada all the way,...mr analyzer you can keep ur #20milion i for still put my girl frd join but she don run bcox no cash yet,
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Bollinger(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
As i if i knew which option Nairalanders, and to an extention, Nigerians would choose. 20 mll ko, 50 mil ni. You forget that the said 20 mil can be saved up in 2 years living and working in America if you know what you are doing. You want to compare 20 million that is rapidly losing value to a life of certainty. Nairalanders, at least for once try and see beyond your noses and try and envisage the bigger picture. My God, Nigerians are really fhucked.

6 Likes

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by ThisMeansWAR: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Akanaz:
I would prefer to have a green card than to be given 20 million naira which has no value nowadays. I will stay and work in the city of new york, save some sumptous amount, go to shool, have an international certificate. And after that I will invest and use all my acquired wealth, knowledge and recognitions in nigeria. If u support this view of mine hit like like u r eating popcorn.
you think money to do all that will start flying immediately you reach America.. you have to work for years before you can gather enough to go to school self.. probably community college self, not the ivy league.. things ain't bed of roses either.. with 20 million, you can invest and live normal life and probably travel to that America as a tourist self.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by obinna222: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
I'll rather have the N20m than go abroad to seek the greener pasture that can never be found over there.
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by fF01(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
MissGdope:
People will see this question and start dreaming. WAKE UP!
20 million and greencard ain't waiting for no one. Snap out of it
abi na! let em kip fantasizing...

2 Likes

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by val4o: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Biko nyerem 20 milla, wetin be obodo oyibo, nna nyem ego make I go do business with 20 million

1 Like

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Bollinger(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
you think money to do all that will start flying immediately you reach America.. you have to work for years before you can gather enough to go to school self.. probably community college self, not the ivy league.. things ain't bed of roses either.. with 20 million, you can invest and live normal life and probably travel to that America as a tourist self.

Bro's stop watching movies for your facts. The good thing about america is they will always give you multiple choices for everything in life. It depends on you and your choices. Within 6 months of my arrival in the U.s i had started my masters. That was not my plan originally, but when the u.s government is giving you free money for school, you don't say no.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by broope1: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
I can not leave America because of #20000000.I don't actually worth that presently but I could make 4 times of that a year after school.

1 Like

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by peeta89(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
even with 10million i go stay back in Nigeria. a jo ko le da bi ile.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) / Corps Member Dies In Auto Crash After Leaving Adamawa Orientation Camp (Photos) / Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway Includes Railway Tracks In The Middle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.