Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? (37392 Views)

Is 15 Years Worth Waiting For A Green Card? / Adjustment Of Status (aos) From F1, K1, F2, Etc To Green Card (usa Only!) / Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by onoja12: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
I dont need 20million,just give me 2million and nigeria is all mine,what am i looking for outside nijia,i have traveled the world and i know there is nowhere close to nijia.it is those who havent travel that believe another mans country is heaven and there own is hell,when they reach there them go know how far.

news flash over 70% of the Nigerians abroad wish to come back but shame would not let them,plus they wouldn't be able to deceive you any longer about there life

wisdomiskey:
You have to choose between :

A. N20m lump-sum payment to remain in Nigeria

B. Green Card / Permanent Residency to live and work in US, UK, Australia or Canada

Which will you go for?

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by RiffRaff: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
i wil choose 20 mil.. Wit that i can get permanent residence in any of the listed country.

I go school there, marry there... With more money in my pocket.
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by danjay001(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
God punish green card or any colour of card for that matter....#Team20m!!!

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by michaelwilli(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bleep d green card, gimme d money. wetin dey america sef
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by leonshom(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Just 20million? That's a bit small compared to the opportunities u could get in those countries expecially if u re a professional. 20million could finish without having d idea of how u even spent it.
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Viktor1983(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abugab:
I will rather be a lion in the jungle than going to be a pussy cat in a city.
I will stay in Nigeria as there is nothing like home.

I tell you . There's nothing like home
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
20million's too small nah!
It's not even enough to buy a house!
Unless u invest wisely, Car and house rent don chop am finish!
I'd rather relocate; av a life that cant be stolen from me...@ least i"ll work,earn and live a normal fun life like any other person; but in CANADA or USA...the experience and life can neva be bought wit just 20mil naira tissue paper! Naira's bout to drop dead...if u were tokn dolls;i'd be listening to u!

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Alexandro2(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
To hell wit green visa abi green card
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
20m
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
20million's too small nah!
It's not even enough to buy a house!
Unless u invest wisely, Car and house rent don chop am finish!
I'd rather relocate; av a life that cant be stolen from me...@ least i"ll work,earn and live a normal fun life like any other person; but in CANADA or USA...the experience and life can neva be bought wit just 20mil naira tissue paper! Naira's bout to drop dead...if u were tokn dolls;i'd be listening to u! cheesy

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by 2kris(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Fvck green card give me dey money
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abugab:
I will rather be a lion in the jungle than going to be a pussy cat in a city.
I will stay in Nigeria as there is nothing like home.

Yup... nothing like home, where you buy fuel to run your generator and car as well as pay PHCN bills for electricity you generated
Yup... buying a home for between N10m to N20m and still pay service charge of up to N60,000 monthly
Yup... where N20m will invite your relatives to have your children kidnapped for a ransom
Yup... where your landlord will immediately jack-up the rent to meet your new funds
Yup... where N80m in shares will simply turn into pure-water money in less than a year
Yup... no place like home

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by ThisMeansWAR: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bollinger:

Bro's stop watching movies for your facts. The good thing about america is they will always give you multiple choices for everything in life. It depends on you and your choices. Within 6 months of my arrival in the U.s i had started my masters. That was not my plan originally, but when the u.s government is giving you free money for school, you don't say no.
which University did you start your masters? in community college, online, or ivy league? so American government is dashing free money like that yet we still have many people struggling to go to college or struggling for scholarships because they couldn't afford to it? Bros read the previous message very well.

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by fF01(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
sunsky29:
nd u think 10m can do all that in abuja? Let me tell u..dt 10m can only gt u half plot of land in abuja..
forget dah guy, wen a 3 bedroom flats ar selling for 15 - 20milli for outskirts in abuja! nt to talk of central areas.
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
which University did you start your masters? in community college, online, or ivy league? so American government is dashing free money like that yet we still have many people struggling to go to college or struggling for scholarships because they couldn't afford to it? Bros read the previous message very well.

As long as you have the Attitude, Knowledge and Ambition.. many have made it and fared better compared to Nigeria.. it does not matter where but have those three Traits and you will make it.. as 2Face. he did not go to America to make it..

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by fF01(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
kennygee:
20m biko.

20M that I can use 10M to buy land in Abuja, build a duplex and boys quarters that I would put up for rent.

Then invest 10M in business.
which abuja? beta take ur moni to places lyk osun nd odas. myt b win win 4 u!

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by omodayomi(f): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nigeria my land of hope , home is d best.
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by ObongOluomo: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
olujastro:
Mehn, it's hard to choose, especially when relocating to North America is utmost on my mind right now. Our money keeps becoming valueless with time that N20m doesn't look so attractive anymore. I guess only N1b can make me choose to stay back.

North America ? Mehn u are a mumu

Home is sweet
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by ThisMeansWAR: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
voltron:

As long as you have the Attitude, Knowledge and Ambition.. many have made it and fared better compared to Nigeria.. it does not matter where but have those three Traits and you will make it.. as 2Face. he did not go to America to make it..
that's the point bro.. with that kinda money, who fhucking needs America.. I don't wanna go to America as citizen but as a tourists. how many Americans can even boast of 80k dollars.

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by jookco(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Here in New York you can make that 20 Millar in one year but spend 70% of it on rents , the life in America if you don't have people in Africa bothering your life is worth more than 100 million Naira. The News of Boko Haram and the rest of them coming out of Nigeria on daily basis is scary.

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by kcowen(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abeg Make una no Vex,dem fit use the Green Card collect money for bank...? Wetin dem dey use the Green Card Do Sef...?u want me to Collect Green Card to USA or Canada & start working like a Rat & dnt forget the Racism there,I will collect the 20milla & become a Kind here

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Bollinger(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:

1. I had already said the U.S will always give you options and it depends on you and how much you want to succeed.

2. I did not attend a community college and i did not attend an ivy league. Not everyone will get into yale and havard. But i did go to a reputable institution for my masters.

3. I signed an initial 4 year contract as a soldier upon which i recieved so much goodies/benefits/perks/ including 120k for school, that i decided to make it permanent. Hence, why i said it depends on you and your choices.

4. Unlike Nigeria where you have to pay out of pocket, you can get a loan to go to school.

5. America gives you multiple choices.

6. I hope you realize 20mil is just 10k? 10k? 10k? 10k?

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Dayociro: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Green card is preferable.

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by bigerboy200: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Is green card a bastard?? Give me 20 million naira Jare
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by eaglechild: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Hahahahahahaha! Community college.

Don't mind some of these folks.

With 20 million in your account you can stroll into the US embassy and stroll out with your visa.
Have your kids in the US if you wish and they will become citizens with change in your pocket.

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by donclemo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
abbey621:
I stay in the U.S and I can tell you right now an Average American does not have 20 million Naira saved or $10,000, either way the amount of money does not matter as much as what you decide to do with it and this can be the difference between rundown and wealth!

I am guessing you have a green card and you have had to pay for school with fafsa before?
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
20 million !!!
Whats the point of green card .. Lol if u get green card u still aint gonna have work, money , food , house, etc or will u get green card n go n sleep under bridge in America grin

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Timrho: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
20million
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Akhere1: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abeg give me the 20 million I will live better than the person in abroad
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by OlaoluEmir(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Giv me 20M nd I'll stay! Nigeria my home of happiness So ever....
Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by bigerboy200: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lasgidy1:
Even if u give me N100m, Na Canada all d way. That's d best country to live and work now

Lol..so most Canadians have up to 20million naira ( equivalent) in their account Better don't rush..d grass isn't always greener on d other side ohhhh.

Re: 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? by Bollinger(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
eaglechild:

Hahahahahahaha! Community college.

Don't mind some of these folks.

With 20 million in your account you can stroll into the US embassy and stroll out with your visa.
Have your kids in the US if you wish and they will become citizens with change in your pocket.

I hope you realize that 20mil is just 10k. My God i did not know things are this bad in Nigeria. See mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Corps Member Dies In Auto Crash After Leaving Adamawa Orientation Camp (Photos) / Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) / Prospective Corpers Travelling To Sokoto Involved In Accident, Driver Dies(Pics)