Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra (35437 Views)

Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) / Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Dahveydson(m): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2015
God Be Praised.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Brytawon(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by SammyO4real: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2015
Que Dieu est BonDieu
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by SammyO4real: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2015
Je remercie Dieu pour son aider de les enfants.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Holuwathoby(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2015
Feranchek:
When God says you've gat a purpose to fulfill, even if you dey inside sosoliso or belview airplanes, death no go see you. What a great God I serve. Wishing then quick recovery and someone to take good care of them
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2015
I feel for those innocent kids.. suddenly became orphans just like that. I pray God gives them the fortitude to bear the loss. as well as guide and protect them, provide their daily needs till they grow up. So sad.. don't know why this particular one pain me so bad
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by olamind15(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2015
May thy Lord grant dem quick recovery Rip father,mother, bro
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2015
The boy that is crying, actually wanna make me shed tears.
Ewww! No real parental care again at such an age.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by docphresh(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2015
this is sad
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2015
THANK GOD For you kids.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by yeman2012(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2015
it is well..
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Okeikpu(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2015
Obey the traffic light, ha asi no sad Learn how to drive properly, ha asi mba angry Government provide good roads 4your pple, h'asi for where sad Don't drink alcohol while driving, ha asi no way angry when u tell them to stop playing luvgames while driving,dem go call u names sad stop browsing while driving, dem no go hear angry Don't answer calls while driving, dem go turn def ear sad R.I.P...... Umunwanyi unu akpazina umunwoke aka na ife ma fa anya ugbo ala lipsrsealed for ur own good.

Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Goodgoody1: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2015
When God says YES no man can say no. Weather the devil likes it or not this children shall be great in life and be of benefit to their generation
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Mekzmoney(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2015
So how many victims has ever survived in plane crash b4 Does it mean dat all d lives in plane crash don't have a purpose 2fulfil? Or dat God did nt say they would fulfil dia purpose on earth A man or woman dat succeded an accident can still die in dat same year or d next's... My dad had his 1st accident and his ear was cut off bt he lived, we all were happy saying dat he has a purpose 2fulfil n dats Y he lived. A year interval he had anoda fatal accident and he still lived, d nxt day he was transfered 4rm kogi to enugu hospital and he still had anoda acident and lived while d driver was injured n taking to anoda hospital but he (my dad) finally died 3days after. As all dis tins happened, we would tink dat God kept him to fulfil his purpose and dat after surviving all dis accident dat he won't die again but he still left.. My point is, every human being on earth has a purpose to fulfil bt difrnt circumstances claims dia lives, it is only by d grace of God dat sum do survive d accident. Not because God kept dem alive to fulfil dia purpose bt because God has grace on dem.
Feranchek:
When God says you've gat a purpose to fulfill, even if you dey inside sosoliso or belview airplanes, death no go see you. What a great God I serve. Wishing then quick recovery and someone to take good care of them
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Freshkid75: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2015
How to get NGN800 Mtn Airtime for Free[Get It Now]@http:///9Md9dP

Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by holyboss: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Optional2:
W A P S S M D S R I P A
you should see the nurses after they are through with the babies.
your case is strong
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by harry509: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This family's jolly ride yesterday ended on a bloody note.

Mr. Okechukwu Odinigwe, his wife and eldest son died when a trailer rammed into their car at Esther Obiakor Junction, Agu Awka on the Onitsha-Enugu Expressway between noon and 1pm.

Their six–month-old baby boy, his brother and sister, aged four and seven, were injured and rushed to Regina Caeli Hospital in Awka by Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) officials, where doctors were battling to save their lives.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/see-photos-of-3-kids-that-survived.html

may their soul Rest n peace AMEN. God pls snd hlpa 2 dos children d parent left behind.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by CSTR2: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2015
This is one of the advantage of a low surface area.
Their low surface area prevented them from feeling the full impart of the accident.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by gidjah(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2015
devil BSD gan ni o !,what is d value of u keeping lil kids with ur witch craft only to kill their parents and older ones, who will be responsible for d children ?
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2015
God is great. we bless his holy name
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by nobul(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2015
May almighty God be with Dem. An R.I. P 2 their sol amen
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by kenoz(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2015
sad
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Optional2(f): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2015
holyboss:
you should see the nurses after they are through with the babies.

your case is strong
u need 2 c d doctor after u no d meanin of wat i wrote
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by tupacshakur(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2015
I just wonder why some people keep acknowledging "God" when it's so apparent he has fuccked up big time! A "God" that allows such dastardly occurrence to come to pass should not only be admonished but also rebuked and cursed.

Fucck God, if actually the motherfucker exists!

I saw the little baby on channels news last night and tears welled up. I wondered where the next breast milk would come from. I wish the kids better, fulfilling days ahead. It's gonna be hard but I wish them well.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Lasese: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2015
That's why you a called Jehovah!
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Vikky014(f): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Abdullateef77:
RIP to their father and brother,
may God continue to watch over them and am wishing them speed recovery
hmmmmm. RIP TO THEM.bt u no include d mother
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by saintfrank(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
D accident wey claim their parent and elder broda live.....no fit claim dis kids own...Oluwa is always involved...R.I.P .......NA GOD WIN OOOOH
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Brytawon(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
May God protect them...
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Masculity(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
osizi06:
Quickest recovery..... Children with parents yesterday now orphans today..... What is dis world turning into??

Anywayz, i sense ENDTIME

omo no mention ENDTIME na naw i finsh school am stil young ooo.

gringringringrin
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Pigin1: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Now that their parents are dead!!! Who will now bury the survivors.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by corisande: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2015
I can't help
I can't hold back the tears cry cry
I believe there is a God but I'm becoming doubtful about him with so much happening.

Why? Why?
This kids have become orphaned at this little helpless age.
May the souls of the dead RIP
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Abdullateef77(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Vikky014:
hmmmmm. RIP TO THEM.bt u no include d mother

Sorry....the mother has been included

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bored In Marriage / Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.